Part 36

Hank could see I was almost drooling and said, "you can't seem to keep your eyes off of my cock can you? You want it and want to become my nice cumdump? You crave me pounding away and filling your ass with my toxic cum, don't you?" I could only stare and nod my head yes. I wanted, no, I needed that cock in my hole. I needed to feel it unload his hot cum deep inside me, throbbing against my prostate. I could not even sit still. I was wriggling my ass around on my chair as my hole had an insatiable need to be used and abused, hard and deep.

Hank spread his legs and I just slid off of my seat and dropped between his legs. In one gulp, I swallowed his cock in my mouth as his hands grabbed my head and shoved me down and the entire length of his cock entered my mouth and deep into my throat. I was lost in bliss as I twisted my head around and around, driving his cock as deep into my throat as I could. I wanted to devour it. My whole being was in need of it now. I wanted it in both ends of me as soon as possible.

I sucked his cock with a suction born of desperation. I wanted to taste every inch of it. I wanted my throat raw from the penetration of him deep in me. My head was bobbing up and down on him as hard as I could do it. Driving his cock into my throat so hard and deep it felt like it was reaching my stomach. I was in a delirium of lust. Hank's hands were on both sides of my head guiding me and he was moaning in ecstacy from the BJ I was giving him. He was almost yelling, "OMG, that feels so good! Suck me, pull that cum out of me! Shit, that is amazing!"

Then, before I realized what he was doing, he pulled his cock from my mouth. I groaned in disappointment. He pushed me back a little, stood up, grabbed me and almost threw me up onto the table. I was on my back with my ass at the edge and his head came down and his tongue was entering my hole. I almost screamed. He licked and probed my hole, but only for a couple of minutes. Then, he raised up and rammed his cock in me all the way till his balls hit my ass in one amazing thrust.

Without stopping, he pulled back till just the head of his cock was still in me and then back in hard. Faster and faster, pounding my hole without mercy. I had ahold of the edges of the table with my hands and was shoving my ass back on his cock with every inward push of his. We fucked almost like wild animals. There was no way it was going to last long at this pace. Then we were both moaning and cumming at the same time as he drove his huge cock to the hilt in me and pulsed cum deep inside me as my own cock spewed between us, coating us both with my cream.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Part 37

Hank got up then, as his cock slid out of my cummy hole, and almost staggered out the back door. He left me on top of the table with my legs still spread and in the air. I didn't want to move at all. I just laid there with my mind in the clouds and spinning with the feelings of complete release. I could feel a slight breeze blowing in the door and it was almost entering my ass as I knew it was gaping wide open. I could feel cum running out of me and down the crack of my ass to drip either on the table or the floor, I knew not which as I wasn't sure how close to the edge I was.

I finally turned my head a little and found myself looking at the clock. I was stunned, as here it was Sat. afternoon and only about 2 pm. OMG, was all I could think, only 2, and in barely a little over half a day, I had gone from just having a cock in me for a while to taking, what?, 8, 9 or 10 poz loads in my ass. As I thought that, I felt my cock twitch from the memory of how great it had felt.

I just laid there in a daze. Not really thinking about anything at the moment. Just kind of enjoying the feelings still coming from my hole. I reached down between my legs and found that two of my fingers slipped in easily. My hole was still gaping quite a bit. It felt so wet and sloppy from the amount of cum I had taken in the last several hours. I kind of dreamily just ran my fingers in and out and around in there. The feeling was so nice, I just wanted to lay there and not do anything else for a while.

After a bit, I finally decided I had to get up and around. I got off of the table, grabbed another cup of coffee and headed upstairs to take a shower. I was a sticky mess. I cleaned up and then towled off good and hard and almost felt normal, again. I then grabbed a pair of shorts and putting them on, only, I headed back down to see what was happening either outside or over next door.

I found nobody outside, but Hank's door was standing open, so I went over and into his place. I found two of the, used to be neg? guys laying in the livingroom. Seeing noone else, I went up the stairs and as I passed the guest bedroom I saw Tom and the other two formerly neg? guys laying in there asleep on the bed. I got to Hank's room and found him, Randy and the other poz guy, I had no name for yet, laying asleep in his bed. Looked like everyone was tired out, finally, from all the fucking that had been going on for several hours straight.

I decided not to disturb anyone and went back down and then over to my place to, maybe, take a nap, also. I just knew there was going to be more going on later. I just needed to decide if I was going to join in more or not. Sleep first and then decide is all I could think of.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

I wish I lived next door to a group of guys who would get me to take every load offered 

Edited by cinimod1981
auto-correct