Part 38

I awoke with a start and it took awhile to get my bearings. I was in my own bed, but what had awakened me? I listened and could hear a littl bit of noise. I got up and pressed my ear to the wall and, of course, could hear the noise clearly then. It was definitely the sounds of someone being bred.

I got out of bed and noticed it was still light out and looked at the clock. It was about 7pm, so I had been asleep for a few hours anyway. I felt somewhat refreshed and ready to see what was going to happen next. Did I even really want to know or join in? Should I just quit and hope this had been just a wild fling and tomorrow get my ass to the doctor and see if I could stop this virus from taking hold in me. I needed a drink to calm down and think about this.

I padded downstairs then, naked still, and headed to the kitchen to get something to drink. I soon had myself a nice Rum and Coke fixed and headed back to the livingroom to sit and think. It was going to be a hard decision. I thought I might still be mostly straight, but then what about what I had been doing the past week? Maybe I was BI and then again it had been the best sex I had ever had, so maybe I should just go gay all the way and enjoy myself? What to do?

I sat there nursing my drink for a good hour or maybe a little more and then became aware there was someone knocking on the kitchen door. I got up and headed out there to find Hank there with a big smile on his face. As I opened the door, his smile got bigger and he reached out and grabbed me in a bear hug and planted a kiss on me. He then asked, "how are you doing? We are getting ready to party some more tonight and have about 4 more different guys coming over to get loaded up. I was hoping to be with you, though, most of the time."

I told him, "I'm doing ok, I guess. Was just sitting here with a drink and trying to figure out what I want to do." His smile went away and he got serious and said, "Oh, I was hoping you had already decided to join up with our merry band. I would love to be with you a lot more." I said, "it is just so sudden. I have no idea what I'm doing or what I want to do or anything. It has been great though."

Hank then said, "well, I do like you a lot and you do turn me on like nothing has before. Maybe we can just take it slow and easy and see what happens?" I smiled then and he leaned towards me and planted another kiss on me as he put his arms around me in a nice gentle hug. I couldn't help myself and returned the kiss and the hug. I could feel his cock start to grow almost immediately and stepped back to look down at it as it grew to its full size. Hank grinned and said, "see, I just can't help myself around you. I just get turned on immediately. What do you think I should do with this?"

Without thinking anymore, I pulled him inside and closed the door. I took ahold of his throbbing member and stroked it a few times as my own cock stiffened up. I then said, "I can't help it but get turned on when you are near either. Maybe we should see what we can do with these nice hard tools? With that, we headed into the other room and upstairs to my room.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Nothing to be sorry about MackyJay. Must take time to come up with such a hot story and to carry it on for so long.   It just gives us time to read the old chapters a few more times.