Part 39

As we were headed to my room, I still could not understand what I was doing. I just couldn't seem to control myself when I would see Hank's huge hard cock. I wanted it in me and the sooner the better. It was like a need.

We were soon on my bed and kissing fondling each other and stroking each others' cocks. His felt so big and wonderful. I wanted it now. I lowered my head and took it into my mouth and found that I seemed to be getting better at that or maybe more used to it. It was soon down my throat and my nose pressed against him. I was gagging a little but not nearly as much as I had before. I could already taste his precum and it was intoxicatingly delicious. I slurped up every drop as it came out. He was then fucking my mouth fast and deep.

Almost too soon, he pulled his cock from my mouth and raising my legs up over his shoulders, Hank started to ease his cock into my hole. I wanted it and pushed up impaling myself hard onto his cock until it was deep inside me. The entire shaft embedded in me and then we held there for a bit and kissed. A deep passionate kiss with our tongues almost sword fighting together.

Then looking me deep into my eyes, he started to withdraw until just the head was still in me. Then inward, again and again slowly building speed up every few times until he was pile driving his cock as deep as it could go. I was almost screaming for more and more. He was relentless in the pummeling of my hole and I was in an ecstatic bliss. This went on and on for a good half hour.

Then he slowed his speed but his inward strokes were just as hard and I could feel his cock start to expand as he neared orgasm. Then it was there and I felt it start to throb and twitch as he drove one last deep hard drive into me and then I was cumming too. It was magnificent. It was like I could feel every single toxic drop as it filled my hole full.

We both collapsed and again kept on kissing as he ground his hips into me. It was the best yet and I knew I wanted more and more of him and as often as possible. To hell with any consequences, we were meant for each other.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 9