Part 40

We laid there wrapped in each others' arms until I heard someone knocking on the door. We then got up and went back downstairs to the kitchen. There was Randy and Tom at the door. They told Hank that the new guys were there now and waiting and was wondering if he was ready for their Sat. night conversion to start up.

Hank turned to me, grabbed me and kissed me, and asked if I was coming over. I told him I wanted to take a shower and then see. He smiled and said, "I hope you hurry then, please, as I would love to have you there." I nodded and said, "I'll see after I get cleaned up first. It does sound like more fun, maybe. Go ahead and give 'em hell." He turned and they all headed over to Hank's then.

I headed back upstairs and soon was taking a nice hot shower. The stream of water across my body felt wonderful after our lovemaking session. Then it hit me. Lovemaking session? Had it actually been that, it sure had seemed so at the time. Now with Hank not there, my same old doubts came back. What am I doing? What about the HIV? I had been totally straight and now, what? The whole week had me completely torn. Did I still want a woman, did I want only guys, did I really want this disease and if I didn't was it too late to try and get that PEP they had talked about? So many questions.

As soon as I was alone, my thoughts were definitely confused. All this had happened so fast and I still wasn't sure if it was what I wanted. It felt magnificent during the sex and it was the best I had ever had. The fact that is was all with guys with a high viral load of HIV, made it hotter than hell but also about the scariest thing I could think of. I loved the sex, but the HIV? I still wasn't happy about that I guess, but what to do?

I had been with quite a few women before but now only 3 guys, but it seemed almost like a lot more. All sex to me was great but these guys took me to new heights I had only dreamed about before. Could I even perform with a woman now? Shall I just forget that and stay with guys only? OMG, my mind was in a whirl.

As I was sitting there in confusion and trying to sort my mind out, I could hear the sounds from next door again. They seemed to be getting under way now and I knew what was happening there. More neg. guys taking poz loads and hoping to convert, but is that what I wanted? I really did not want HIV, but the cock and sex were so intoxicating.

I found myself heading downstairs and then over to Hank's. The kitchen door was open and I just walked on in. Then I realized I hadn't even stopped to put any clothes on and was still naked from my shower. I laughed at myself for being so lost in thought as to do that.

As I walked into the livingroom, I stopped and gaped at the goings on. They were all in there on the floor. All 4 of the POZ guys were fucking the hell out of what I assumed were 4 NEG guys and there were two more guys sitting on the couch stroking their cocks. I had no idea if they were two more poz or neg guys. What a sight to see. The sounds of the guys fucking were loud as they slammed their cocks as hard, fast and deep as they could. The guys under them groaning and panting and one even almost screaming.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 9

This story has been so erotic that I had to read the entire story .you can imagine just how hard my lusting cock and hole are for Hank, Tom and all their friends and special gift GREAT WRTING OINK

• Like 2

Part 41

I headed over to a chair and sat down to watch. I was wondering if any of the neg guys there were conflicted as I was or not. I thought, probably not, as they had knowingly come to get pozzed. It was still very new to me and I was still completely confused by my feelings. On the one hand, I found it to be the best sex I had ever had or even imagined, but on the other hand, I was 'straight?' or maybe, I guess not totally anymore for sure, but was I now gay or not? My mind was in total turmoil.

I decided to just sit back and enjoy the show for awhile. It looked like all three tops were getting close now. The bottoms all moaning and telling them to hurry and fill them up. The tops, Tom, Randy and Hank all telling them they were going to be knocked up good and soon. There was a knock on the door and since everyone else was busy, I got up to check it out.

I opened the door just a crack, as everyone was naked as hell there. There were two guys standing on the porch and both looked hot as hell. Both of them had no shirt on and only thing I could see them wearing were shorts and smiles. They asked if this was Hank's place and I told them it was. They then asked to come in and join the party. I opened the door and told them to come on in.

They took one look and both at once, dropped their shorts and kicked them off and were nude like everyone else. They both then just went to sit down and watch the show. I sat down too and soon found out they were a couple. One of them was poz hvl and the other neg and they had come to the party to see if the neg one could take a good pounding and join the brotherhood.

They wanted to know if I was poz or not and I told them I had no idea as I had just had my first gay sex barely over a week ago. That surprised them a lot and the poz guy immediately seemed to get turned on by it. His cock was hard almost in a blink and he was staring at me constantly then. I was a little uncomfortable with it, but also turned on as he had a damn nice looking cock I noticed.

About this time the guys fucking all seemed to be cumming almost at the same time with a lot of moaning and groaning. We almost laughed the way they were ending. Then the other two, apparently .neg bottoms, that had been watching jumped down on the floor on their backs and were almost begging for cock. Soon the one poz guy I didn't now had his still hard cock in one of them and pounding away and Tom and Randy had grabbed the other one and before the poor guy knew what hit him, they had DPed his hole hard and he was being pummeled mercilessly and couldn't even scream.

Hank had got up and come over to us, to greet the new comers and stopped long enough to grab me and give me a big sloppy hot kiss. Then he reached out and took the new neg guy and pulled him up and over to the couch, bent him over the arm and rammed his cock home in one giant thrust. The poor guy almost came unglued and like the poor guy getting DPed he couldn't even form a scream as Hank pounded his hole about as hard as it was possible to do.

As I was distracted by the scenes unfolding in front of us the new poz guy had slid closer to me. I finally noticed it when his had all at once caressed my thigh and was up to the top of it and reaching under me to my extremely sore and sensitive hole. I almost jumped out of my skin and as I lifted up momentarily his hand went beneath me and as I was coming down I felt a couple of his fingers already entering my ass. I groaned and before I knew what I was doing had leaned back and he slid anothe finger into me. The sensation of three of his fingers in me caused me to gasp and I knew I was going to let him fuck me. I couldn't help it as the sensations running rampant through me made me collapse onto my back. He was soon over me and kissing me deeply and I was off in sex heaven again.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 10