Fucking AMAZING story...I know how Jim feels...once you take that first toxic load, you can't stop and the craving becomes insatiable! As a cumdump bottom myself, I know that if I'm getting fucked by a poz guy my need for his cum goes off the charts! I got stealthed for my conversion, and if I ran into the Man who did it, I would thank him for freeing me to be what I wanted and needed to be!

Part 42

I felt myself sliding down onto my back, my legs almost automatically spreading open. His fingers probing deep inside my abuse hole, but feeling so good. All on my own I lifted my legs up higher and place them on his shoulders. As I did that his fingers drove even deeper into my hole, driving me almost insane with desire. Then I could tell he had all his fingers in me and rotating them as he drove them in and out. I was panting from the heat of the moment. Then I felt what seemed to be a pop and he leaned back smiling and looked me in the eyes and said, "oh, yeah, my whole hand just went in your ass, how does it feel?" My eyes almost bugged out of my head when he said that and I leaned forward to try and see it. I could see none of his hand down there, just his wrist and knew he had told the truth. Then he rotated his hand some and stroked my prostate and my head fell back as I almost yelled in ecstacy. OMG, the full feeling and no way to escape the movement on my prostrate and my own cock almost immediately jumped to full hardness.

He continued to rotate his hand back and forth for awhile and precum was leaking out of my cock like a faucet. Then, all at once, he pulled his hand out of me, causing me to groan from the loss. With hardly any hesitation he drove his nice hard toxic cock back into me causing me to drive my ass up to meet his inward thrust. I needed that hard meat in me terribly now and drove my ass onto his cock as hard as he drove it into me. We were going faster and faster and harder and harder. At this pace, there was no way to last a long time. In something like, maybe, 5 minutes, he leaned back and told me to get ready. He drove into me a few more hard thrusts and then with a wild roar, drove his cock as deep into me as he could and I could actually feel his cock throbbing as he was cumming in me and then my own cock erupted also. And the night was still young.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1