• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fucking A!  LOVE finding these many - chapter stories and binge reading them while I edge my cock for hours. And this one is a particularly  hot saga.  Thank you!  I think someplace in the comments you said you didn't think you were a very good writer.  Are you kidding? This is particularly good writing and well constructed.  It's kept me on the edge of my seat. Literally, ass hanging off begging for a bigger toy while I've managed to keep my cock hard all night!  What a wonderfully nasty mind you have :) ~

Sorry for delay, but work has had me going 7 days per week lately and making it hard to write more.  Hopefully soon though.  Mean while, enjoy latest pic os my ass which is empty and in need of some filling.

ME 031 Bikini.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Part 43

As we were coming down from our orgasms, I glanced over towards Hank. He was just groaning out his release of his toxic cum into the boyfriend of the guy who had just fucked me and I was pretty certain that new guy was going to join the poz club soon. His gaping hole was visible from where I lay and was dripping poz cum and Randy, the stripper was just walking up and had a huge hard on and his mammoth cock was ready to inject another load into that previously neg hole.

As Randy got ready to ram his cock into the guy, he all at once, held up, and drove his fingers in first. He just rammed them hard and almost destroyed the poor guys hole while dragging his nails on the way out. He did this several times and I could see blood starting to flow and the guy was almost in tears. Then Randy rammed his mammoth cock in deep in one hard thrust, telling the guy, you are definitely going home with HIV tonight now. He then started to just plainly assault the guys hole, which had to tear it even more. The poor guy was whimpering but seemed to be getting almost as much pleasure out of it as pain. He was gasping for breath, also.

I was so intent on watching that hole destruction, I didn't notice that Hank had crawled up between my, still wide open legs, and then all at once he stuck his cock into my dripping hole deep. I almost jumped clear off of the couch I was on. He clamped his lips to mine and his tongue invaded my mouth as he started to stroke his cock in and out of my hole. I was totally into it almost immediately and was pushing my ass back onto him on every in thrust, trying to get him deeper and deeper into me.

Since Hank had cum already a couple of times that evening, I knew I was in for a long session of my hole being used. We pushed and pulled and caressed each other, over and over again. We almost broke the couch down as it was creaing under us from the pounding. Almost an hour went by before I could feel Hank's cock start to grow and get even harder and I knew he was almost ready to cum. My own cock was twitching and tickling me and I knew I was close also. Another couple of minutes later and I was yelling, I am cumming and my cock spurted and Hank told me my ass was squeezing his cock and he was going to explode and then did, erupting deep inside me and spilling me with his highly toxic cum. OMG, another load of HIV in me, I had now lost count, but wow what magnificent sex. I glanced at the clock and it was almost midnight now.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 8