• 2 weeks later...

Part 44

My ass was getting so sore now. I had barely started taking loads a short time ago, then found out they were all HVL HIV loads, now lost count of how many and it was barely midnight now on Sat. night. I still had no idea what the hell I was doing, but couldn't seem to stop myself every time a cock was offered to me and knowing they were toxic as all get out. OMG what conflict was going through my mind. I was constantly telling myself to get the heck out of there and then a cock was offered and I just laid back and floated away on a cloud of pure lust.

I roused myself a little and turned to look around the room and it was one big fuck fest. Only one guy at the moment, besides myself, was not fucking and it was Randy, the stripper, and he was walking towards me with his humongus hard cock swaying back and forth. My eyes were glued to it, watching it come closer and closer and despite what I had just been thinking, I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs. He crawled up on the couch with me, grabbed my legs and lifted them over his shoulders, pushed me further back until I was almost upside down and plunged his cock into my dripping ass pussy all the way in one thrust. I pushed back at him to try and get every single bit of his mammoth cock into me as possible. Then he proceeded to start jack hammering my hole hard and fast. He pile drove my ass like he was trying to ram clear through me and drive me through the couch to the floor. My sore ass was forgotten as he stroked my prostate with every stroke. My own cock was so hard I thought it would burst. He did me like that for a good half hour and then grunted hard and said here it comes. As his cock started to pulse and fill me with his toxic babies, my own cock exploded cum and I opened my mouth and drank in every drop. He ground his cock into me hard and was swiveling it around and around as his orgasm faded and left us both out of breath and completely satisfied.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7

Part 45

As Randy's cock slipped out of my cum filled hole, I could feel it run out of me and down my back. Highly toxic cum and some running down across my own cock and dripping off of it and into my mouth. I was completely satiated and could hardly move. He finally got up from between my legs and I let them down slowly so as not to lose any more than had already run out. I loved the full feeling of so much cum in my hole. It was just fantastic.

Like usual though, as soon as the glow stopped, my doubts returned about what I was doing. It felt so great during, but after I just could not get around the fact that I was full of HIV cum. No known cure! What the hell was I doing? I should have stopped after the very first time I found out, but the feelings were so powerful that I seemed to want more and more cock in me and more and more cum. My mind was just completely befuddled by what I was doing.

As I was thinking, I realized that at some point some more guys had arrived. There seemed to be a good 14 or 15 guys, all naked, and all fucking like crazy. It was almost wall to wall steamy sex. Where had they come from and when? WOW, I must have really been into the last couple of fucks to not notice till now. What a scene.

I sat there for a bit and then got up and headed for the back door. I had to get out for a while, fresh air and some quiet time to think this through more. I couldn't think in there as all that came to mind around all that sex was getting more in my hole. I needed some space to figure out what the hell I was doing and what to do. I glanced at the clock and it was close to 3 in the morning now. The time was flying by and I had to decide what I was and what to do. Sunday morning and I had no idea what I was doing or going to do. I just knew time was running out on my decision.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4