Part 46

I made it outside of Hank's place. Still in a daze and my mind really completely at odds on what to do. I came upon 4 guys sitting at the table out there in the backyard. They were all strangers and all nude. I started to walk by when it dawned on me they were all saying hello to me. I stopped and decided not to be rude and say hi, back to them. One asked me if I lived around here? I told him I lived in the other side of the duplex from Hank.

This brought smiles from them all and one mentioned that I must be the hottie Hank had bragged about living next to him. Before I could move again, they were all around me wanting to shake my hand. They were all practically talking at once making it hard for me to really catch all. Something about how Hank had told them all about me being straight before meeting him and now being a really good poz boy in the making and how hot it was and they all seemed to want to try me out to see.

My befuddled mind was having trouble concentrating on what all was said. Then I felt a hand on my ass, feeling my well used hole and before I realized it I was bent over the end of the table and his cock was sliding into me. I gasped and gripped the table and found myself, again, thrusting my ass back to get more in me. OMG, I just can't seem to stop. Then I clearly heard on them say they all needed to get in there and dump all their nice toxic cum in me to help Hank out. Why can't I seem to stop, but oh, the great feeling of my ass being thouroughly fucked was too much and I just went with it.

All I could do was gasp with pleasure. Then I felt him throb in me and pull out and another cock entered and started to plow. My hole was getting sore as hell, but the pleasure was even more so. I stayed in place and took all 4 of their loads and each thanked me for a great fuck. I was then able to get up and stagger to my place. As I entered I glanced at the clock and found it was now after 6 AM. I locked my door and didn't even take time to shower and made my way to my bed and collapsed on it and was out like a light.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 8

Part 46

I made it outside of Hank's place. Still in a daze and my mind really completely at odds on what to do. I came upon 4 guys sitting at the table out there in the backyard. They were all strangers and all nude. I started to walk by when it dawned on me they were all saying hello to me. I stopped and decided not to be rude and say hi, back to them. One asked me if I lived around here? I told him I lived in the other side of the duplex from Hank.

This brought smiles from them all and one mentioned that I must be the hottie Hank had bragged about living next to him. Before I could move again, they were all around me wanting to shake my hand. They were all practically talking at once making it hard for me to really catch all. Something about how Hank had told them all about me being straight before meeting him and now being a really good poz boy in the making and how hot it was and they all seemed to want to try me out to see.

My befuddled mind was having trouble concentrating on what all was said. Then I felt a hand on my ass, feeling my well used hole and before I realized it I was bent over the end of the table and his cock was sliding into me. I gasped and gripped the table and found myself, again, thrusting my ass back to get more in me. OMG, I just can't seem to stop. Then I clearly heard on them say they all needed to get in there and dump all their nice toxic cum in me to help Hank out. Why can't I seem to stop, but oh, the great feeling of my ass being thouroughly fucked was too much and I just went with it.

All I could do was gasp with pleasure. Then I felt him throb in me and pull out and another cock entered and started to plow. My hole was getting sore as hell, but the pleasure was even more so. I stayed in place and took all 4 of their loads and each thanked me for a great fuck. I was then able to get up and stagger to my place. As I entered I glanced at the clock and found it was now after 6 AM. I locked my door and didn't even take time to shower and made my way to my bed and collapsed on it and was out like a light.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Next chapter started but just really been busy here with Tornado cleanup.  House and auto pretty  much totaled out.  Trying to cleanup and salvage whatever is possible and takes time.  Sorry for delay but unavoidable,

Part 47

I slept like a log and then woke up, at least mostly refreshed. I looked at my clock and found it to be only about 11:30 am. I was somewhat surprised at this as I thought I had slept longer. I felt a lot better though. I got up and then found out that although I felt awake, my hole was so sore I could hardly walk. I made my way into the shower to try and soak a few aches and pains away.

As I soaked my aches away, I had time to reflect on what the hell I was doing. My God the sex was fantastic, but almost every load I had taken in my ass was HIV+. I loved the sex but what the hell was I doing keeping on taking load after load of positive cum in me and getting infected. Every time I would see a cock the last few days I wanted it in me, but no cure for what I was taking, was it worth it? I had been totally straight! What the hell was happening to me?

I scrubbed and soaked and got the water hotter and hotter till the room was steaming. Damn it felt good to get my muscles to relax. By the time I decided to get out, almost an hour had gone by, I actually felt pretty darn good. Now, I just had to sit down and start to think this thing through and see what I thought would be best for me to do. I had no idea yet.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...