• 3 weeks later...

Part 50

I made it to work the rest of the week alright. Took my meds as prescribed. In the evenings, which I spent mostly alone, I thought about what the heck I had done. Hank came over to talk a couple of times, mostly just hi and regular talk. He always had on shorts and I always had trouble keeping my eyes off of his crotch, knowing how good that could make my whole being feel.

Friday night came and I knew this would be the toughest test so far. I started to stay home and then decided to go out anyway. Went to my fav. bar and ran into some old friends. They were all kidding me about being gone so long and I told them it was only a couple of weeks.

It was kind of a nice time, seeing and talking to my old friends. A couple of times, women we knew stopped by and at least twice it seemed like they were hitting on me. I was interested, somewhat, but just didn't feel quite right about them after last weekends goings on. I still felt an attraction and kind of wanted to 'sample' the goodies offered, but did I really want to or just a longing to go back to...what?

As the night wore on, more and more of my old friends hooked up or called it a night. Soon there was just two of us left. Both of us had had more to drink than we should have. My, last friend standing, I knew had had too much to drink to be driving. He was married and lived quite a ways away, too.

I told him he better not be driving home. He was out of it and didn't argue much. I told him I was calling his wife and tell her he was going to sleep it off at my place. She was upset when I called her, but thought it was really nice to have a friend like me to help out. She just wanted his butt back home with a good explanation the next day. LOL.

I got him loaded into the car and we were soon back at my place where I helped him in and he practically collapsed on the couch. He was still awake but I don't think he had any idea where he was. We talked a bit, or I should say I talked and he mumbled, then I headed up to drain my bladder.

In my bathroom, I could hear noises, again, coming from next door. I leaned in and sure enough, they were definitely fucking over there again. Seems like every weekend. I listened for a bit and decided it had to be Hank drilling the ass of some guy good. My own cock stood up as I heard them. Damn, got to quit listening.

I didn't move away though and finally could tell for sure it was Hank when he spoke up good and loud that he was cumming and going to POZ that guy's hole but good. I just smiled, knowing what that guy was feeling and my own damn cock jumping around as I heard them.

I then, said to hell with it, and went into my bedroom and got my clothes off and some pjs on. I started to climb in bed when I decided I was thirsty and headed down to the kitchen to get some water. As I was getting it, there was a knock on the door. I was pretty sure who it was, but answered it anyway.

There stood Hank, naked like normal and his cock standing at attention, even after the fucking he had just done to some guy a few minutes ago. He just grinned, when I looked up finally, and told me he knew where my eyes would be when I opened the door. We both laughed and then I remembered about my friend in the other room and whispered to Hank that we had to be quieter.

I crossed the kitchen and took a peek into the livingroom. My friend was sitting on the couch with his head back and I don't think he heard anything at all. Hank was looking over my shoulder and asked who that was? I told him about going to the bar and meeting up with some old friends and this one, married, was too drunk to drive home and had asked him to stay the night and sleep it off. Hank just laughed quietly. He knew what that was like.

Hank told me he had better get back over to his place as he had three guys over there wanting some pozzing tonight. He left and just as I was headed up to bed, I heard my friend, get up off of the couch. I stopped to see what he was doing and it looked like he was about to get sick. I grabbed him and the closest place was to the backyard and we barely made it before he was down in the grass and heaving his insides out but good.

I stood and kind of watched out for him for a bit before I suddenly realized we had company and turning found three guys on the picnic table watching and all naked as the outdoors. One of them was Randy and he immediately got up and came over to offer assistance if I needed it. I told him it was just an old friend who had too much to drink. He laughed good.

My friend didn't want me to help him up yet, so I decided to go back inside and finish my drink of water. After downing my water, I headed back outside to get my friend up and in the house and tucked in for the night. I was completely caught by surprise when I found him bent over the picnic table, pants at his ankles and Randy's huge cock pounding away at his hole.

I ran over and asked what the hell was going on? I told them he was a married man and didn't do this kind of thing. Randy just grunted and laughed and told me it was too late now, as he had just cum in him deep. My friend was passed out and had no idea at all of what had just happened to him. I was panicky. What was I going to tell him or his wife or what the hell was I to do?

Randy just told me he thought he had wanted it as when he had got up from the ground he had dropped his own pants and took a piss and then had bent over the table and was out. His nice bare ass was just too much to ignore. With Randy's hvl, it was probably in his bloodstream already. What to do now?

uch to pass up. I took one look at my friend's ass and knew he was probably in trouble as there was cum and blood showing all around his hole. With Randy's hvl, it was probably in his bloodstream already. What to do now?

• Like 20
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

• 4 months later...