Part 51

OMG, my very married straight friend just got bred while passed out by a very hvl poz cum while passed out and nothing I can do until he wakes up.  Here I was trying to stop and had indirectly led to this possible pozzing. 

This whole situation seems to be completely out of my control.  Me getting a lot of poz cum in me and starting meds and now my friend gets loaded without even knowing it.  My mind is still in a turmoil about me and now a friend gets fucked hard.  How the hell am I going to tell him when he does wake up?  Guess the best way will be to just let it out, after all it is partially his own fault slightly for dropping his pants and bending over the picnic table passed out.  We shall have to see.

I said the heck with it and went back inside my place to do some more thinking.  I didn't realize that Randy had followed me in until I sat down on my couch.  He was still stark naked and his swinging meat drew my eyes to it and I knew I was almost drooling at the thought of what that beauty could do to my hole.  I wanted to do more thinking, but the sight of that huge cock was too much to ignore.  Randy immediately noticed me staring and said, "I can tell you want this.  I hear you started meds so you might as well enjoy.  You aren't going to catch it now."

As he was saying this he was walking towards me and I couldn't move.  It was like the bounce of his cock had me hypnotized.  He reached down and pulled me to my feet and then started taking my clothes off of me.  I didn't have that much on now anyway, just my shorts and a Tshirt and nothing else.  I was soon as nude as he was and then he pushed me back down on the couch.  He thrust his cock at my mouth and I opened it and tried to swallow it all, which is almost impossible as big as he is.  I slurped and licked him until he was as hard as nails.  Then he pulled back and shoved me down on my back.  Then he pulled my legs up and apart.  He then knelt between my legs and guided his cock to my hole.

All the time he was doing this he was looking me directly in the eyes.  As his cock hit my hole, I gasped a little and then he slowly started to push into me.  Slowly, oh so slowly, in and more and more until he was buried and I could feel his balls hit my ass cheeks.  He was all in.  He never took his eyes from mine as he started to fuck me.

Faster and harder he went, driving his cock as deep into me as he could.  Our eyes remained locked on each other's, hardly blinking at all.  Staring deep into each other's souls as it were.  Both of our passions increasing as minute after minute passed.  He tipped me further up as he was basically pile driving my hole now, the sweat rolling off of us.  I wrapped my legs around his body holding him tightly and lifting myself onto his cock with every inthrust he made.  Willing him to his deepest penetration possible and both of us moaning our pleasure loudly.  Finally, after a good half an hour his movements became a little more erratic and his cock seemed to grow bigger and harder than ever.  I could feel the first spasms of his orgasm start and he almost yelled that he was cumming.   As he drove one last time deeply into my ass, my own cock, which I hadn't even known had become hard, erupted at almost the same time as his did.   He continued grinding his hips and cock into me for another good couple of minutes with my legs tightly pulling him closer to make sure every drop of his cum got in deep.

We finally collapsed, kissing each other deeply and enjoying the aftermath of our sex.  It had been amazing after not doing anything for a week.  I don't know how I had stayed away from this hot sex that long.  I was totally satiated as I had ever been before.  Then as we laid there cuddling, I heard a gasp.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MackyJay said:

Part 51     OMG,

We finally collapsed, kissing each other deeply and enjoying the aftermath of our sex.  It had been amazing after not doing anything for a week.  I don't know how I had stayed away from this hot sex that long.  I was totally satiated as I had ever been before.  Then as we laid there cuddling, I heard a gasp.

I Think The Same,  how did i Made it so long without a new Episode? 

It felt almost as long like  waiting for season 8 of game of Thrones. 

The only diferent, the quality stays the same on your story. 

Please dont let us wait again soooooooooo long.😍

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Part 52

Randy and I were both startled by this gasp and rolled over to look towards the kitchen doorway.  There stood my straight friend, with his mouth agape and staring at us wide-eyed in shock.  I could tell he was having trouble wrapping his mind around what he was looking at.  His mouth kept opening and closing, trying to figure out what to say and not being able to put into words what he wanted to say.  Here I was under Randy with his huge cock still deep inside my ass, on my back with both legs wrapped around him.  What a sight it must have been to my straight friend who had no idea what I had been up to.

Randy took his time pulling his cock out of me and rolling off of me.  He was in no way embarrassed it seemed.  As he got off of me, my legs were still widespread and I could feel some cum slipping out of my hole and running down across my balls.  It must have been quite a huge shock to see from a guy who knew nothing about this kind of thing.  I am sure he didn't even realize, yet, that he had already taken a hot load earlier.  He was going to be in for another shock real soon.

My friend finally dropped into a chair with his mouth still trying to make coherent sounds.  His eyes were bugged out and I could tell he was completely shocked and surprised by what he had just seen.  Randy and I were having trouble trying not to laugh at the looks going across his face.  He just sat there with his mouth opening and shutting and his face getting redder by the minute and his eyes bugged out and rapidly blinking.  It was quite a sight to see and I couldn't help but wonder what he was going to look like after I told him he had already taken a load in his own ass just like I had?  I also wondered about when he found out those loads were very high viral loads of hiv cum?

This was going to be, I was quite sure, both comical and tragic.  What would my friend do when he found out what had happened?  Not much he could do except to rush his ass to the hospital to get PEP to hope it stopped his infection, that is if he could even think straight after he found out.  I decided I had better get at least some shorts on and get him calmed down.  I got up and grabbed my shorts and went to the kitchen to start some coffee.  When I came back my friend was calmed down a little and was sitting with his head in his hands.

I told him he should come to the kitchen table so we could have a cup of coffee and talk.  He got up and walked like a zombie to the kitchen and collapsed in a chair.  In a few minutes, the coffee was ready and I got us each a cup and then Randy walked in so I got him one also.  My friend was looking at us both like he saw aliens or something.   He still was not comprehending what he had seen. 

I then told him to get ready for a triple shock.  He looked up then and his face was definitely a study in questioning.   I started to tell him and stopped a few times before I could put into sensible words what I wanted to say.  First off I told him the reason I had not been around as much lately is that I had become entangled in man to man sex, mainly out of curiosity to start with and then it had become almost an obsession.  I told him about my new neighbor and owner of the property and the one who had first done me.  I then went on to tell him about several others I had had sex with including Randy who I finally introduced him to, also explaining that Randy was also an exotic male dancer.  

After all this, my friend's eyes were kind of bugging out again.  I told him about him getting way too drunk to drive home and that he had somehow staggered outside in my backyard where he had dropped his shorts and took a piss.  I told him I had tried to get him back into the apartment, but that he had been too out of it to make it and too heavy for me to carry so I had left him out there hoping he would sober up a little bit and then I could get him inside.  I then told him that while I was inside waiting on him, he had apparently got up from the ground, dropped his shorts, maybe to take another piss of something, and had passed out bent over the picnic table out there with his shorts still at his ankles. He still had not said a word yet.  I then told him that I came back outside in a bit to check on him and, this part was kind of hard to tell him, found Randy with his big cock rammed up his ass.  His eyes got even wider at that.  I told him I had told Randy he was married and was straight and not into man to man and he shouldn't have done that.  Rand broke in to say he was so sorry about that, but that with him bent over like he was and his pants down he had thought he was just one of the usual guys that were around here.  I went on to say that by the time I got there, Randy had already just cum up his ass.  Since it was too late to stop, we had just come inside ourselves and since Randy was a fantastic stud, we had done it ourselves also and that was when he walked in on us just as we finished up.

My friend finally was able to speak a bit and told us that must be why his ass was sore and seemed to be damp.  Randy and I just nodded. My friend then asked what the third thing was since I had said it would be a triple shock.  I definitely had trouble putting into words this next part to him.  I  finally got it out though as I told him that Randy had HIV and was not taking any meds, so his viral level was quite high and the load he had shot up my friends ass was probably a huge load since he always came a lot.  My friend almost passed out then.  I then decided to shut up and let him digest what had happened and to wait to see what he would do.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2