• 2 weeks later...

Part 54

After watching my friend get his ass filled with Hank's cock and toxic cum, I realized my own cock was hard as a rock and almost hurting from the tension.  Hank continued to grind his cock deep in his own load in that hole making sure it was in deep and not coming out.  My friend, after a couple of minutes, was finally really realizing what had just happened.  He was, I could tell, at a complete loss as to what he had allowed to happen and was now starting to feel the fear of what may happen now.  His face was a picture of complete shock and there is no way this 'straight' guy had any idea as to what to do or how to feel knowing that not only had he been fucked by two guys, but that both had HIV and he had allowed the second one and had even cum when it happened.

Hank finally quit moving and just laid on my friend and then kissed his open mouth.  At first there is no response but then as Hank's tongue is insistent and I know that Hank is probably already getting hard again inside him, he starts to return the kiss not even realizing it yet.  I am sure he has no idea that soon he will get another pounding and filling from Hank.  I sit there completely mesmerized by the sight.  My own cock is aching now and my ass is tingling badly with wanting to be filled and used also.  

Randy has not said a word nor moved this whole time.  I glance his way and his huge cock is standing magnificently tall and hard.  I drag my eyes from watching Hank and drop off of the couch to my knees and lean over Randy's cock and start to suck on it hungrily.  I am in a full on need of cock now like I had hoped I would not be again.  I swallowed as much of that monster cock as I could, choking as it entered my throat.  I faced fucked my own mouth hard up and down on it.  I wanted that cock, needed that cock.

I rose off of it and took a quick glance at Hank as he was starting to stroke in and out again and practically jumped on Randy's mammoth cock, ramming the entire length into my waiting hole.  I gasped at the pain I had caused myself from taking it all in one thrust like that.  OMG It was fantastic as it was painful.  I drove up and down as hard and fast as I could.  I was so turned on at this point I would have taken any cock no matter the size, I just needed to be fucked good.

I could hear my friend groaning again behind me and knew he could probably hear my moans also.  We were both being filled as full as we could be.  Both of us now in ecstasy as we were fucked hard and deep.  It went on and on for what seemed like hours, but actually was probably about a half hour and then Hank and Randy both growled as they released their charged up toxic loads in our asses.  My own cock erupted a huge amount.  Then I collapsed on Randy totally satiated and worn out from that ride.  I turned my head and could see my friend had his arms and legs wrapped around Hank and both were seemingly as exhausted as Randy and I were.  Nobody was moving except for a few twitches from the afterglow of hot hot sex.

After a few minutes I heard some movement and looking over at them, I saw Hank, with his cock still buried deep inside my friend, getting up and lifting my friend up without pulling his cock out.  He lifted him up and my friend's legs were wrapped around Hank and his arms were around his neck.  No words were spoken as Hank carried him through the doorway and on outside.  I got up and followed to see what was going on and got outside in time to see Hank carry him into his place.  I stopped long enough to shake my head to clear my thoughts a little and then followed on again.  I entered Hank's place and as I got to his living room I found that there were about 4 other guys there.  All 4, I had seen before and they all had biohazard tats.  Hank had placed my friend on the couch and there was already one of the other guys there penetrating my friend's hole with his toxic cock and another of the guys had his cock in the waiting mouth also.  I knew what was going to happen now, they were all going to fuck him and fill him full of more toxic poz cum.  I had no idea what to do or if I should do anything at all.  I was faced with another conflict out of the blue, as it were.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...