• 2 weeks later...

Part 56

I got my friend up and my arm around him and herded him out the door of Hank's place and over to mine.  He was dragging from exhaustion but holding up reasonably well.  At least somewhat ok considering what he had been doing for the first time in his life.  I could not believe this formerly completely 'striaight' friend had just been bred multiple times by very toxic poz men.  I also knew how addictive it could become, wanting more and more of those loads.  I had been there and still was?  The dilemma continued.  I knew we were in for a long talk about this past night for sure. I knew we had to decide what was in his mind now and what was coming next and omg, all kinds of things we both needed to know for sure.  It was going to be one hell of a talk, I was sure of that.
     When we entered my place, my phone was ringing off the hook.  I got my friend settled on the couch and grabbed my phone.  One look told me the bad news, it was his wife.  What the hell was I going to say to her?  I answered and immediately she was almost screaming about where in the hell was he.  I finally got a word in edgewise and told her that he was right here and ok.  I told her we both had had way the hell too much to drink last night and both were sicker than hell.  She calmed down a little, not much, but a little.  I told her I was trying to get him completely sobered up and to quit heaving and then would make sure he got home ok.  She was still pissed off but finally agreed it might be better if I got him cleaned up and ready before coming home.  We talked a bit more and she finally got to the point of being more upset about him being sick than not coming home.  She did say they would still have a talk about him drinking way too much though.  I laughed and try to lighten the mood by telling her it happens to most at some time or other.  She told me she hoped he could get home soon as the morning was now about over.  I hung up and looked at my friend and could tell he was just now realizing some of what he had done.
     The talk we needed was now about ready to start.  What to say was the next hard part as I knew what I had done, but I had not been married and still had no idea what the hell to say to him.  My God, he had several loads of toxic cum up his ass and I doubted if he even had any real idea of what he had done.  I also knew that neither of us had any real idea of what to do now either.  For one thing, I knew I was still conflicted but had loved every single minute of what I had done, and now to complicate my feelings, Hank was basically telling me he was in love with me and wanting me to definitely embrace being gay only and be his and him mine.  What could I possibly say to my friend though?  He got his first load because he had been too drunk to even know what had happened to him, but the others, he absolutely knew he was getting them, but I doubted if he knew the real consequences of what he had done then.  It was going to play with his mind for sure and no way around that.
     I got him comfortable on the couch, although still naked, and went to make some coffee as I just knew he would want some.  As it was brewing I went back into the living room to check on him and get started on our talk.  I found him sitting there staring down at his lap, with his legs spread and a hand between his legs and it looked like he was feeling his ass.  As I approached him he looked up with a completely shocked look on his face.  He held out his hand and his palm was filled with very pink tinged cum.  His look was one of questioning, not comprehending what he had done.  I told him it looked like he definitely had a full ass of cum if that much was leaking out.  He almost jumped at that pronouncement as it was kind of starting to sink in what he had been doing.  I asked him if he had any questions and I would try to answer them as best I could.  He finally spoke asking what the hell have I done, what the hell was I thinking, and just how the hell did that happen.  I told him I had better start at the beginning again and tell him what had gone down.
     I began where he had been sick outside last night.   I told him he had about heaved his guts out and I had gone inside to see about clean up or something.  Then I had come back outside to find him bent over the table with his pants at his ankles and a fresh load of poz cum dripping out of his used hole from the huge cock of a stripper named Randy.  I had then got him back inside, fixed him another drink and Hank had come over to try and help, but had kind of taken over him and had fucked another load of poz cum in his hole.  Then Hank had helped him up and over to his place, where he had taken, probably at least three more poz cum loads before I got him back over here to get back into his real mind and talk about what had happened.  He just stared the whole time I was talking.  Then he finally asked what I meant by poz cum.  Damn, he really didn't have any idea at all.  How to say it was going to be hard.  I decided to just say it and told him POZ meant that each and every load of cum he had taken was from guys with very high viral loads of HIV.  His mouth dropped to his chest when that sunk in.  His eyes got bigger and then he really looked like he was going to freak out on me.  I quickly told him that he didn't have to worry too much yet as there was a drug called PEP that would take care of him and prevent it, but he had to get to a doctor soon and get started on it.
     He was almost in tears now.  Then he told me, he had to have been crazy and I was too and why hadn't I stopped him and them.  He was in a rant now, and then dropped the bomb on me that he was most upset that he had enjoyed it all so much and he had cum himself at least twice.  What was wrong with me he wanted to know.  I told him there was nothing wrong with him and that somehow I had done the same thing and had loved every minute of it too.  He really stared at me then.  He went on asking me why we had done such a thing and why did those others seem to enjoy injecting their virus into us.  I told him I was pretty conflicted myself about what I had done and was still trying to figure it out.  He would have to make his own decision now though as I could only talk about what we had done and try to answer his questions, but he would have to make his own decisions about what he was going to do now.  He almost screamed that there was no decision to be made, that he had to get to a doctor quick.  He could chance giving this to his wife if he got HIV.  Why did I think there was a choice?   I told him I was still trying to decide what to do myself, but that I wasn't married like he was so my decision had to be only about what I wanted.  I also told him that the sex I had had was way hotter than any I had had before, so it was a very hard decision.  I told him, you said it yourself, you had enjoyed it a lot and even cum from being fucked, so you know why my decision is so hard.
     I got up then to let him think a little and went and got us each a cup of coffee.  When I got back, he asked if I was really thinking about becoming gay.  I told him I was not sure yet, but was leaning that way somewhat.  I then told him that Hank had basically proposed to me while he was being fucked on Hank's couch.  I was startled at the question and had no idea yet what to say or do.  This is going to be tough to decide, OMG, what a decision. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...