15 hours ago, haireebear said:

I check back here occasionally, just hoping this story gets a good ending.  This is one of the best ones on here.   I hope the author is okay....

A quick look at his profile shows he's "liked" posts from others here as recently as a few hours ago, and his last actual post was earlier this month. Presumably he's okay.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

A quick look at his profile shows he's "liked" posts from others here as recently as a few hours ago, and his last actual post was earlier this month. Presumably he's okay.

Yeah he stopped writing once he started getting into pnp sadly

3 minutes ago, phxchub said:

That's too bad, he posted a lot of really great stories.  I guess it isn't surprising he has gotten into PNP, there isn't much else to do in a gawd forsaken $#!+#013 like Iowa under normal circumstances.  I imagine with all this covid madness it is even worse.

44 minutes ago, phxchub said:

I was concerned about this happening and said something to him at the time he started, but I guess his drive to PNP must have been too strong. Such a good writer 😞

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

AMAZING!!!!!  Wish I could find a bunch of poz studs t☣ help me convert!!!!!!  I would love them all in me many times and for life!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, this was incredible. Especially up until the married guy. I would love to hear more of the adventure with Jim and Hank. Damn I shot a lot of loads reading this. Thanks @MackyJay for a well-written story. I'll check back often if you decide to continue it!

I thank you for your support and liking my story.  Haven't written anything now for quite some time.  Just been one crazy thing after another here keeping me busy.  Started just over 3 yrs ago in July when a tornado went through town causing massive damage, many homes here still show damages.  Came fast as one minute I was standing in front yard looking at blue sky and sunshine and wham it was here.  Headed for basement.  Had 5 trees in yard and all went down with 3 landing on house.  Biggest one dropped on corner of kitchen, knocking small rear room of house completely loose from house.  I was in that room just stepping towards stairs to basement.  Room went one way and I went the other landing at bottom of stairs. Twisted my left knee and back but still able to get around.  According to weather service it was a category 3 tornado and tracking showed center went by home approx 1 1/2 blocks away and tracking from west to east with slight angle to southward which took it right through center of town destroying many businesses and exiting east side of town destroying largest manufacturing plant in town (luckily they rebuilt and now going full blast).  Only truly lucky thing about it was that nobody was killed and only about 3 dozen people reported injuries from it almost all of them very minor.  Ended up selling my property and buying another home.  But process took the rest of that year and almost to 1st year anniversary of it.  

Then almost settled down when emergency call came that my mother had taken a bad fall and broken her right hip. Had to have it replaced and doctor recommended she not live alone any longer.  So proceeded to pack mom's things up and moved her into my home to care for her. She turned 93 earlier this year.

Then almost settled down when wham here comes this blasted pandemic last year and also the derecho and again basically center of it right through town again destroying more homes.  Mt new place suffered damage to roof of house and garage plus a few other minor things plus loss of electricity from that Monday morning aporox 11am till 9 days later on Wed at approx 5pm.  Lost around $1,200 worth of food.  Had side by side refridgerator/freezer in house and large upright freezer in garage.  There had been several specials for couple of weeks before and we had stocked up so both were quite packed full.  Was only able to save maybe 10% of food.  Been a year since that and just finished all repairs about a month ago.  Plus I have fought severe asthma my whole life and between tornado and derecho they stirred up so much dirt and dust and pollen that us still in the air plus those massive fires out west with wind carrying the smoke that is so bad you can see the haze here, my health has been terrible.  Since derecho, I have had to make 6 trips to hospital, one in ambulance, 5 trips to clinic and like a dozen times tested for covid thankfully all negative.

Hopefully things will settle down now so I may be able to finally have some peace and quiet and get mind back on track to living instead of surviving.  Oh, almost forgot one other thing.  Last year in January, before all the hoopla of covid, I went to visit a buddy in another town close by.  Had my usual bottle of CocaCola, something I'm noted for lol, and left it sitting on his desk while I went to use his toilet.  Came back and finished that bottle and opened another one and with all the coffee I'd drank that morning, soon had to return to toilet, again leaving my Coke sit.  Came back and by the time I was almost done drinking it was feeling very strange.  Buddy had decided to prank me and had spiked both bottles while I was in toilet.  Turned into an afternoon of sex, most of which I barely remember, because he had spiked my drink with freaking meth, something I had zero experience with nor any other drug in my life.  Ugh.  Partially forgave him but also told him off but good.  

Well, sorry I went on so long, but hope that clarifies long delay plus hope a few other followers happen to read this also.   Please take care and hopefully soon I will be able to write some more to stories I have ongoing and even some new ones also.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Confused 1