Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
56 minutes ago, MackyJay said:

I thank you for your support and liking my story.  Haven't written anything now for quite some time.  Just been one crazy thing after another here keeping me busy.  Started just over 3 yrs ago in July when a tornado went through town causing massive damage, many homes here still show damages.  Came fast as one minute I was standing in front yard looking at blue sky and sunshine and wham it was here.  Headed for basement.  Had 5 trees in yard and all went down with 3 landing on house.  Biggest one dropped on corner of kitchen, knocking small rear room of house completely loose from house.  I was in that room just stepping towards stairs to basement.  Room went one way and I went the other landing at bottom of stairs. Twisted my left knee and back but still able to get around.  According to weather service it was a category 3 tornado and tracking showed center went by home approx 1 1/2 blocks away and tracking from west to east with slight angle to southward which took it right through center of town destroying many businesses and exiting east side of town destroying largest manufacturing plant in town (luckily they rebuilt and now going full blast).  Only truly lucky thing about it was that nobody was killed and only about 3 dozen people reported injuries from it almost all of them very minor.  Ended up selling my property and buying another home.  But process took the rest of that year and almost to 1st year anniversary of it.  

Then almost settled down when emergency call came that my mother had taken a bad fall and broken her right hip. Had to have it replaced and doctor recommended she not live alone any longer.  So proceeded to pack mom's things up and moved her into my home to care for her. She turned 93 earlier this year.

Then almost settled down when wham here comes this blasted pandemic last year and also the derecho and again basically center of it right through town again destroying more homes.  Mt new place suffered damage to roof of house and garage plus a few other minor things plus loss of electricity from that Monday morning aporox 11am till 9 days later on Wed at approx 5pm.  Lost around $1,200 worth of food.  Had side by side refridgerator/freezer in house and large upright freezer in garage.  There had been several specials for couple of weeks before and we had stocked up so both were quite packed full.  Was only able to save maybe 10% of food.  Been a year since that and just finished all repairs about a month ago.  Plus I have fought severe asthma my whole life and between tornado and derecho they stirred up so much dirt and dust and pollen that us still in the air plus those massive fires out west with wind carrying the smoke that is so bad you can see the haze here, my health has been terrible.  Since derecho, I have had to make 6 trips to hospital, one in ambulance, 5 trips to clinic and like a dozen times tested for covid thankfully all negative.

Hopefully things will settle down now so I may be able to finally have some peace and quiet and get mind back on track to living instead of surviving.  Oh, almost forgot one other thing.  Last year in January, before all the hoopla of covid, I went to visit a buddy in another town close by.  Had my usual bottle of CocaCola, something I'm noted for lol, and left it sitting on his desk while I went to use his toilet.  Came back and finished that bottle and opened another one and with all the coffee I'd drank that morning, soon had to return to toilet, again leaving my Coke sit.  Came back and by the time I was almost done drinking it was feeling very strange.  Buddy had decided to prank me and had spiked both bottles while I was in toilet.  Turned into an afternoon of sex, most of which I barely remember, because he had spiked my drink with freaking meth, something I had zero experience with nor any other drug in my life.  Ugh.  Partially forgave him but also told him off but good.  

Well, sorry I went on so long, but hope that clarifies long delay plus hope a few other followers happen to read this also.   Please take care and hopefully soon I will be able to write some more to stories I have ongoing and even some new ones also.

Jeez you have had a tough time of it, one thing after another. I seriously hope things improve for you and that you get a break from any more problems.

As for the friend spiking the drinks, can I suggest next time you are at his take a bottle of chilli oil and as you excuse yourself to go to the loo detour via his bedroom and liberally apply some to the crotch and ass sections in his underwear - one good prank deserves another (I once had a cheating ex, he didn’t know I found out but my parting gift for him was pouring a bottle of chilli oil into his bedside bottle of lube and giving it a bloody good shake, he was a bottom so I hope he had some really hot sex from that)

One thing I left partially out was the clumsiness I found out about width women in my family.  

Approx 2 months before the tornado, my youngest daughter, a bank manager, headed to the toilet which was in the basement of her bank.  She stumbled over her own feet and tumbled down, breaking her right leg.

Approx 2 weeks before the tornado, my next to youngest daughter, stepped off of steps to our camper and fell hard--breaking her right leg.

After purchasing present home, exactly 9 blocks west of old place, and we'd only been in it about 3 months, when my wife went to basement and stepped off of the bottom step wrong somehow--and you can guess it-she broke her right leg also.

I wrote before about emergency call for my mother, who broke her hip so severely it required replacement surgery and-- yep, it was her 'right' side too.  Waited until mom felt a bit better, then teased her about it.  Told her she just had to outdo the others.  All they did was break their right legs, but oh no, you had to skip your leg and go right for the hip and not just break it but did it so bad you had to replace it.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MackyJay said:

One thing I left partially out was the clumsiness I found out about width women in my family.  

Approx 2 months before the tornado, my youngest daughter, a bank manager, headed to the toilet which was in the basement of her bank.  She stumbled over her own feet and tumbled down, breaking her right leg.

Approx 2 weeks before the tornado, my next to youngest daughter, stepped off of steps to our camper and fell hard--breaking her right leg.

After purchasing present home, exactly 9 blocks west of old place, and we'd only been in it about 3 months, when my wife went to basement and stepped off of the bottom step wrong somehow--and you can guess it-she broke her right leg also.

I wrote before about emergency call for my mother, who broke her hip so severely it required replacement surgery and-- yep, it was her 'right' side too.  Waited until mom felt a bit better, then teased her about it.  Told her she just had to outdo the others.  All they did was break their right legs, but oh no, you had to skip your leg and go right for the hip and not just break it but did it so bad you had to replace it.  

The odds of same injury /same side occurrences happening in same family within a relatively short time would be astronomical.  So you have a family with bad luck, clumsy folks, or ya got bad mojo? !  j/k

i didnt mention those were all female

It was very crazy for sure with wife and 2 daughters all breaking their right legs within approx 9 months if each other and then a few months later my mom breaking her right hip.  

But weird, wild, crazy and sometimes even scary things seem to follow my family like a plague lol.

I remember way back when I was just 16 and it was a New Year's morning.  I had finally got to bed about 3 am and then was woke up by mom, yelling to get up quick your dad needs you downstairs right away.  Got up, took a look at clock and thought, what in hell does dad want at 5:30 am, ugh.

Threw pants and a tshirt on and headed downstairs, cause in my family if dad says he needs you now you go, but damn I was tired.

Remembered I had left my glasses sitting on the TV.  Steps went down to living room and TV on other side of room. Got them on and not seeing anyone in there headed to bathroom to pee and then to kitchen.  Nobody around so I thought must not be much if not a sound anywhere.  Grabbed a bowl and decided time for breakfast and poured it full of my Wheaties. Had it 3/4 gone when I finally heard voices coming my way.

Soon, mom, dad and brother showed up jabbering about the excitement?  I asked what they were talking about? 

Got 3 sets of eyes staring at me hard.  Then dad said, the excitement I had your mom get you up for. Blank expression was all I had.  He went on that he thought he heard a noise but then it quit but since up he went to toilet and then to living room to look outside but stopped short and got mom up to get brother and I up while he dialed the police.

He'd discovered some guy, clothes thrown all over and out cold on our couch.  Wow, cool is what I said.

They had all been standing on front porch waiting for cops when I came down.  They also couldn't believe I hadn't seen the guy nor knew the cops were there.  Nope I didn't see anything at all.  I had to have been really tired as when I got my glasses on, that guy had been sitting on the couch and I oassed by him both ways and didn't see him nor tge cops who came in front door just as I was leaving living room.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 3:32 PM, MackyJay said:

It was very crazy for sure with wife and 2 daughters all breaking their right legs within approx 9 months if each other and then a few months later my mom breaking her right hip.  

But weird, wild, crazy and sometimes even scary things seem to follow my family like a plague lol.

I remember way back when I was just 16 and it was a New Year's morning.  I had finally got to bed about 3 am and then was woke up by mom, yelling to get up quick your dad needs you downstairs right away.  Got up, took a look at clock and thought, what in hell does dad want at 5:30 am, ugh.

Threw pants and a tshirt on and headed downstairs, cause in my family if dad says he needs you now you go, but damn I was tired.

Remembered I had left my glasses sitting on the TV.  Steps went down to living room and TV on other side of room. Got them on and not seeing anyone in there headed to bathroom to pee and then to kitchen.  Nobody around so I thought must not be much if not a sound anywhere.  Grabbed a bowl and decided time for breakfast and poured it full of my Wheaties. Had it 3/4 gone when I finally heard voices coming my way.

Soon, mom, dad and brother showed up jabbering about the excitement?  I asked what they were talking about? 

Got 3 sets of eyes staring at me hard.  Then dad said, the excitement I had your mom get you up for. Blank expression was all I had.  He went on that he thought he heard a noise but then it quit but since up he went to toilet and then to living room to look outside but stopped short and got mom up to get brother and I up while he dialed the police.

He'd discovered some guy, clothes thrown all over and out cold on our couch.  Wow, cool is what I said.

They had all been standing on front porch waiting for cops when I came down.  They also couldn't believe I hadn't seen the guy nor knew the cops were there.  Nope I didn't see anything at all.  I had to have been really tired as when I got my glasses on, that guy had been sitting on the couch and I oassed by him both ways and didn't see him nor tge cops who came in front door just as I was leaving living room.

I'm so sorry you went through all of that. It's gutting to hear about the time you have had!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE:.  Want to thank all my followers for being so patient.  Been about every kind of craziness you can think of going on here, keeping me running all over the place, plus July 2018 had a catagory 3 tornado go right through just slightly north of center of town tearing up well over 150 homes, several businesses and doing major damage to our very old courthouse, with all this time later there are still many places boarded up or about to collapse.  Then in 2020 in midst of pandemic a direcho came across Iowa hitting us again and this time damage was to entire town damaging another 200 homes and several businesses, worst of direcho hit about 65 miles east of us in Cedar Rapids.  Winds here recorded at 95 to 100 mph and in CR from 100 to 115 mph.  A lot of that damage still visible here also.  Tornado, knocked all 5 trees on our property down with 3 of them landing on house.  Biggest one knocked small room off of house with me in it, just taking last step and turning towards basement steps.  Room went one way and I went the other, landing on my feet at bottom of stairs but awkwardly, twisting my left knee and my back severely.   Town got lucky though as there were only reported about 3 dozen injuries, none real bad and ZERO DEATHS.  Considering damage, that was a major miracle.  One building had a child care in it and there were close to 45 people counting kids and adults and the entire roof was torn off, without a single injury there.  Direcho was similar but only about 20 injuries reported, none severe nor any deaths again, miracles never end.  But those plus my injuries have kept me hopping. Sold property damaged in tornado and bought another house.  Then direcho caused damage to this house, garage and trees too.  Just got last major repair done, but still have a few minor ones to do yet.    But, main thing about this update is:.  I THINK I'M FINALLY GOING TO HAVE TIME TO REVIEW MY STORIES TO REFRESH MY MIND ON THEM AND WITH8N THE NEXT 3 TO 4 WEEKS I PLAN ON WRITING AGAIN.  WANT TO ADD TO A COUPLE OF THEM NOT FINISHED AND I'VE ALSO GOT A DOZEN MORE IDEAS FOR NEW ONES.  

Picture is of my chastity device on me.  I bought it out of curiosity, tried it on to show my main FB what it looked like and ended up wearing it for almost 3 weeks.  He snuck the keys to it and said he remembered something he had to do and took off.  He really took off as he was already packed up and headed down the road on vacation before I called him about keys I couldn't find.  Ugh, good guy but a pain sometimes, LOL.🤣🤣🤣

20210921_020836~2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1