1 hour ago, MackyJay said:

To my fans:   Sorry I haven't added more to my stories in so long.  Had planned on starting to write more again quite some time ago, but seems like every time I get ready something crazy comes up and my time just disappears.  UGH!   I do have plans to add more to this and a few other stories of mine, it's just been complete hell around here ( so bad that it's now been well over a year since the last time I got fucked and WOW, do I need to be bred and hopefully not very much longer).  Please stay tuned and I am really hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.      Thank you all for your very kind words.

@MackyJayI am sure you will get around to it when you are able.  

3 hours ago, MackyJay said:

To my fans:   Sorry I haven't added more to my stories in so long.  Had planned on starting to write more again quite some time ago, but seems like every time I get ready something crazy comes up and my time just disappears.  UGH!   I do have plans to add more to this and a few other stories of mine, it's just been complete hell around here ( so bad that it's now been well over a year since the last time I got fucked and WOW, do I need to be bred and hopefully not very much longer).  Please stay tuned and I am really hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.      Thank you all for your very kind words.

I think I can safely say that your input has been missed by many of us here. That said, sort things however you need to because no matter how much we all enjoy jerking it to your stories life has to come first. Take it easy you always have an audience here.

On 3/9/2018 at 1:00 AM, MackyJay said:

The concensus of opinion of the other three was actually that when he had had his cock against my hole he should have just rammed it home anyway, whether I wanted it or not.

Have to agree with the boys😘, Love this story, I keep cumming back to it🥰

• Like 1

• 5 months later...