The New Owner

Part 1

I had moved to the city about two years ago and into a nice duplex. I was now 21, 5' 10", 165#, blond hair, fit and never had trouble getting a date or getting laid whenever I wanted to. The girls went nuts for me and my nice cut 7" cock helped some too. I had a good job and prospects to move upward in the company. My name was Jim.

Then the duplex was sold. The new owner moved into the other half of the duplex. He was, I found out, 40, 6', 195#, brown hair and seemed to be very fit and his name was Hank. I was to find out later on that he also was well endowed with a 9" cut fat cock. His moving in did not change the rent, just made it easier to pay since he was just 'next door'.

For the next couple of months nothing seemed any different and all went about like normal. Then one Friday night, as I was leaving to go out, I met him coming home with a friend. Hank introduced me to his friend, name of Tom. We talked for a few minutes, about nothing in particular and then I left.

For a Friday night, the scene was really dead for some reason and for the first time in quite a while I came home earlier than normal, about 11pm and alone. I made casual notice that the lights were on in my landlords place but really didn't pay any more attention than that. I sat down to watch some TV but there wasn't much on there either.

By midnight, I decided I was tired and headed to bed. My bedroom shared a wall with the other half of the duplex. I had just settled down when I could hear sounds coming through the wall. I guess I had never paid any attention to that before.

I was kind of curious and got up and put my head closer to the wall as the sounds didn't seem to be a TV. I was startled to hear what seemed to be moans of pleasure. Then I heard a definitely male voice, Tom?, saying how good that felt. "Keep fucking me good." Then I heard Hank saying, "Yeah, your hole feels so good, I love fucking your ass, and I am going to fill you full of my cum."

My mind went round and round, as I realized my new landlord must be gay and I didn't know it before. What a mind blower that was. I had really never known anyone gay before, that I knew of anyway.

I listened some more and heard Hank saying, "Are you ready? I am going to cum and fill you full. Here it comes." I heard him growl then and knew he must .be cumming and then heard Tom say, "OMG, I am cumming too. Keep pounding my hole. It feels wonderful."

Then Hank was telling him that he was such a good cumdump and hoped he would enjoy his gift and Tom saying he had waited too long for it and was enjoying it to the max. I had no idea what that last bit had been about but they apparently were done for the night as I heard no more sounds then and turned in for the night myself.

• Like 33
  • Upvote 22

41 minutes ago, MackyJay said:

I had no idea what that last bit had been about but they apparently were done for the night as I heard no more sounds then and turned in for the night myself.

Great start, bet it won't be too long before he finds out.

Part 2

I awoke Saturday morning nicely refreshed from a good nights sleep. It was a nice day, so I decided to sit outside on the porch and drink my morning coffee. As I was sitting there enjoying the wonderful sun, I heard the door of the otherside of the duplex open. I turned to look over there and Hank and Tom walked out, also drinking coffee.

When they saw me, they both waved and went down the steps and came over to my side. I asked them to have a seat. We all sat around for a while then drinking coffee and chatting, again, about nothing in particular.

Then Hank told me, "I guess you know now that I am gay and so is Tom?" I told him I had kind of guessed it, but did not add that I had heard them last night. Hank asked, "That doesn't change anything with you does it?" I told him it didn't mean a thing to me at all, it was his business. He kind of looked relieved and said, "That is great, so many think badly of it."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "it was no big deal, I was always curious as to why guys and gals were like that, but it really wasn't any of my business to judge." He smiled and thought that was a good way to be and if I had any questions to just ask and he would try to answer them as best as he could.

Our talk turned to other things then, the weather, work and so forth, nothing much just passing the time. Then Hank and Tom got up and went back inside Hank's place. I got up and went in to tidy up and do my dishes. Then up to my bedroom to make the bed up and maybe take a shower.

I heard noises again and again, I leaned towards the wall to listen. It seemed Hank and Tom were back at it again as I could hear the moans of pleasure again. Both seemed to like a lot of talk during also. Could hear them telling each other how great they felt. Hank telling Tom how great it felt being deep inside him and Tom saying how great it felt having his hole pounded deep and hard.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Part 3

My new neighbor and his friend went at it for a good hour. I could not believe the time. Then I finished up my room and got around for the day.

It being Sat. and a nice day, I decided to mow the yard like normal for me. I went and got out the mower and then decided to clean it before. I sat down on the lowest step and tipped the mower over on its side. Then started to scrape out the old grass and dirt from the underside, which I had not done before putting it away last time I used it.

I was concentrating on it and then it dawned on me someone was watching. I looked up to see Hank standing there watching me and I had not heard him walk up. Being down so low, about the first thing I noticed was that he was wearing old style shorts, the kind men used to wear and very short in the legs. I found myself, basically, looking right at his cock almost hanging out. It was huge. I, being straight, didn't linger there though, it was just a passing thought.

I looked up to see that the shorts were really all he had on. He was well muscled, I noted, and had a smile on his face. I told him hi and he said hi in return. He asked what I was up to and told him I was just cleaning the mower and then going to mow.

He knelt down and wanted to know if I needed any help? Kneeling like he did, with those short shorts on, his cock practically fell out entirely. He said, "Oops, sorry about that, I just kind of threw these on and didn't realize how short they were anymore. Didn't mean to put on a show." I just laughed and said, "No problem, the neighbors can't see back here with that fence around the back." I went on to tell him I could get the lawn ok, but thanks anyway.

I soon had the mower ready and got the yard mowed, working up a good sweat by the time I was done. I went in the house and threw off my sweaty clothes, took my shower and then before getting dressed, went to the kitchen to get a cold water out of the fridge. As I turned to go get dressed I heard a soft whistle and turning found Hank standing at the door. He said, "Sorry about that, but you left the door open and I was just about to yell when I noticed you bent over in the refridgerator. Sorry, also, about the whistle but couldn't help it as you do have a nice bod there. I just wanted to see if you had a hammer I could borrow. I'm going to hang some pics up and can't find mine?"

I was a little flustered at being naked in front of a gay man, but regained my composure and told him that I did have one, just give me a minute to get some clothes on. He told me he would wait.

I threw on some shorts and a Tshirt and went back to the kitchen. I dug in my tool drawer and got the hammer for him. We stood there a bit and made some small talk. He then said, "Oh, by the way, do you have plans for tonight? If not, I am having a few friends over for some drinks. Nothing fancy, just sitting around gabbing and you can come over if you want to. I am sure they would all welcome you." I told him, "I planned on going to a couple of bars to check on friends and see what else might happen." He said, "We will still be up late and the offer still stands if you want to stop by later."

He then left and I started getting ready to go out and see if I could find a hot girl for the night. As I was leaving I noticed about 5 guys walking up to my neighbor's door. They each seemed to be, like him, about 35 to 40 years old and all seemed to be decent looking guys.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 17