Part 48

I went down to my kitchen and made coffee, strong and black. Going to need it to think straight and figure out what is best for me to do. Very conflicted emotions running through my mind and I need to really think this through. Maybe I should try to figure out the pros and cons of my actions.

I was still thinking about pussy but now, having had my dick sucked by a guy and even fucking a guy, I think a guy's mouth and ass was far hotter and definitely an ass was tighter.

I think a woman is better looking physically but a man's cock now looks so amazing. Which is better looking? Hmmm, another tough one really. A woman was softer and more tender, but the roughness of a man was pretty fantastic, also.

Fucking a woman feels great, but then, again, a man using my hole and hittig my hot spot inside and then when he cums it makes me cum too and damn hard too. The pulsing of his cock in me against my prostate is amazing.

Fucking a woman, bareback, feels so good but she could, if not on birth control or if she skips them too much, lead to her becoming pregnant and do I really want a child at this time? A man fucking me, on the other hand, can only make me pseudo pregnant, with his HIV baby batter knocking me up, forever, but, oh, the feeling of danger taking his load.

Being with a man is so new to me. Most of these guys I have met, so far, have been definitely gay for a long time. Am I ready for that? What a question for a guy who only a week ago, only that long?, had been completely straight and never even thought about having sex with a man.

Such conflict and I was not even close to making up my mind, yet. The big question, I guess, is about the HIV. Pretty much every single load of cum in me so far was positive for it. Did I really want that? It is basically forever and no way out once continued. The thrill of danger was hot, too. I seemed to want more and more. I still have about another day to get PEP, they told me, to try and stop the infection. Do I or don't I do that?

After at least two hours of contemplation I was still not completely sure. I could not seem to decide what to do, my mind in complete conglict. Then I decided to leave it to fate and flip a coin for the decision. It would be a 2 out of 3 flips decision with 2 heads being to embrace the HIV and go with it and 2 tails to go get PEP and then to see what I would do.

I went to get a coin. Having found one I went back to the kitchen to see how it went. I flipped the coin into the air and let it fall to the floor, a TAIL showed. I picked up the coin and flipped it again and looking down to the floor it was a HEAD. 1 OF EACH AND ONE MORE FLIP WILL DECIDE MY FATE. I flipped the coin into the air and it fell, seeming to take forever to hit the floor, and then it landed and rolled across the floor and under the damn refrigerator. I got down on my hands and knees but could not see it. I had to get up and go look for a flashlight.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8

22 hours ago, Tempusfuget said:

Too bad... was hoping for the stripper to slip his cock in while looking for the coin on his hands and knees. 

Yes!    And leading soon thereafter to a conga line of cock!!!!

Note to self....need to trademark the phrase "Conga Line of Cock"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are some amazing story tellers on this sight and you MackyJay are one of the best. I just loved the way this story cruised along from straight to seduction to experimentation to lust to acceptance (sort of). Throw in a love story of sorts and you have everything. I am sure that there are a lot like me out there who dreamed of something like this happening to them . But alas the horse has probably bolted for most of us older gays. But hey life is what you make it. Can't wait for the follow up chapters - Jim's acceptance or non acceptance, does lust overrule his common sense, does Hank's big fat toxic cock and possible love tip him over to full acceptance of the gift. Bring it on.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part 49

It seemed to take forever to find my flashlight, having forgotten to put it away, and finally finding it under the sink in the bathroom where I had used it to check for a leak a while back. I checked it to make sure it worked and headed back to the kitchen. Getting down on my knees I turned the light on and looked under the fridge. There was the coin, almost clear to the back against the wall. Can nothing be easy lately?

I had to get up to get the broom to see if I could drag it out. I knelt again and gently swept the broom in and over the coin and started to drag it out. As I got it from underneath, the broom was over it and I felt a moment of, what, fear, anxiety, excitement? I lifted the broom carefully and looked at the coin and my decision was made for me. I could not decide whether it was relief or more indecision as I looked again to see that the side showing was tails. I was to go get the PEP and then decide afterward whether to continue with guys or not. I was so nervous, I was almost in tears.

Now, to just stay in and try to rest until tomorrow morning when I would call the clinic and tell them I needed in as quickly as possible. I returned to bed, trying to get some rest, but my mind was still in turmoil and I just laid there staring at the ceiling. My mind was all over the place about what had been happening and it took a long time before I finally dozed off.

The next morning I awoke feeling rested for the first time in several days. I got up, made coffee and got dressed. Then I called the clinic. It was a little hard to tell them what I needed, but I finally got it out and was told they could fit me in in about an hour from now. I found myself shaking as I hung up the phone.

I soon left and went to the clinic where they did a quick test and I was somewhat shocked and relieved to find it came out neg still. They then took blood and told me they still had to check it that way but would start me on the PEP regimen immediately anyway just to be as safe as possible since my time limit to get it was almost over by now.

I picked up my prescription and headed home feeling less worried and much more relieved than I had been for a while. I got home just in time to see about 6 guys leaving Hank's place. I recognized them all and every one of them had fucked me over the weekend.

Hank was on his porch seeing them off and waved to me as I pulled in. I waved back and by the time I had gotten out of my car and headed to my porch, Hank had already went back inside his place. I went into the kitchen to turn my coffee back on and it was almost ready when there was a knock on my door. It was Hank.

I let him in and as he entered, he grabbed me and planted a kiss on me. I could not help myself and returned it. He drove his tongue into my mouth deep and we sucked on each others tongue back and forth for several minutes. Then we broke apart and I got out cups and poured us both coffee.

As we sat and drank our coffee, I was kind of nervous, but finally was able to blurt out what I had done. Hank, again, surprised me by being very supportive of me getting the PEP. He told me not to worry, as he just thought I needed some time to think about it. After all, until about a week ago, I had never even thought about having gay sex and then had let him turn me around about it.

He had started with just bjs and then just over this past weekend had given me my first ever fuck and took my ass cherry and told me he had HIV. I had then, for reasons I still didn't understand, had taken more and more and a lot of his friends fuck me too. He told me to just think it over and he was sure I would make the right decision, which to him was to let go and get pozzed and to enjoy sex then with whoever I felt like without having to worry about it. I had a lot more to think about by the time we got done talking and he had headed back to his place. I sat and started to think about it. I had some time now to decide what I was and what I would do about it.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4