Part 11

I sat on my couch for a long time thinking about what I had seen and felt. I had no idea what to think of it, really. It was beyond anything I had had any experience in. I had been a little curious about what those guys did and watching had seemed innocent enough. Why had I gotten hard was the real question though. Then getting the blow job from Hank and I hadn't said a word to stop him.

This experience was something new for sure. I had no idea what to do and why did I not stop Hank from sucking me off like that and then almost cumming again as I felt his finger penetrate my ass. What the hell?

I finally got up and went upstairs to take a shower. I then just put on some shorts and a tshirt again and went downstairs. I looked at the clock and found out a lot of time had passed and it was almost 5pm now. Wow, time really got away from me with all that thinking.

I then decided I was getting pretty hungry as I had not ate, basically, all day long. I fixed a quick meal of a TV dinner and ate it down hungrily. Then I got me a Coke out of the refrigerator and headed for the back yard, again, to enjoy the evening as it was still pretty warm out.

As I was sitting and just thinking about nothing in particular, I heard Hank's door open and close. Turning my head I saw him coming over. He went around the table and sat down.

We didn't say anything for a bit and then he spoke, "do you remember me saying if you need to know anything, just ask, and I will try to tell you what you want to know?" I said, "yeah, I remember that. I just don't know what to ask for sure." He said, "I was watching out the window and you seemed to be somewhat lost out here is why I came out. I think you want to know why you enjoyed what went on earlier?"

I looked at him and couldn't talk and just nodded my head a little. He smiled and said, "don't worry about it so much. Most guys, if they were to admit it, have had some thoughts at sometime about gay sex. Not a big deal and just because you enjoyed it doesn't mean you are gay or not." I said, "that makes sense, but I just kind of was surprised at what happened and why I let it happen."

He smiled and said, "no big deal, Jim, you got a little turned on by watching my buddies fuck and then I was turned on a lot by it and then wiping your crack and cock off just drove me wild, and that nice body and cock of yours was too much for me. I just found myself dropping down and sucking that beauty off. Kind of caught me by surprise too, in a way, as I usually am the one getting a bj and doing the topping. Been a while actually since I had sucked cock."

I said, "I really have no idea what you just said." He laughed then and said, "I almost forgot there for a minute you are 'straight'. In my world the top is the one that usually gets a bj or does the fucking and a bottom is the one giving the bj and getting fucked. Do you understand now."

I nodded yes. I was still kind of confused but not as much. I then asked him about his finger entering my ass and the feeling it caused me. He said, "sometimes just as a guy is cumming, sticking a finger in his hole makes him cum harder and if the finger hits the prostate it really feels great then. God, what I wouldn't give to show you that one."

Remembering the bj he had given me and watching his buddies fuck and now this talk, I felt my cock rising again. This was almost crazy to me, but damn, that bj was amazing and I told him that it had been the best one I had ever had. He grinned and told me, "You want another one, just ask and I will make it even better than that next time for sure." With that he all at once leaned over the seat and looked under the table. He came back up with a huge grin on his face and said, "It looks like a part of you wants that right now, again."

I know my face got red, but I wasn't so sure about that at all. It had felt wonderful for sure, but did I really want another one. I just sat there trying to think when Hank got up, walked around the table and took ahold of my hand and pulled me up. I just let him and then he led me towards my place and I just followed along meekly without a word. My cock was doing the thinking right then.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 9

Part 12

Deep in my mind I was wondering what I was doing, but my cock was hard from the memory of that earlier bj. I wanted that release again. It had been way too long since I had been laid and I know my cum needed release. I just kind of reasoned, there is nothing wrong with a good blow job.

We entered my place and just went into the livingroom. Hank let loose of my hand then and took me by the shoulders and turned me around facing him. He then leaned forward and gently brought his mouth towards mine. He kissed me as his hand reached between us and and grabbed my cock through my shorts. I started to moan and his tongue immediately entered my mouth in a deep passionate kiss then.

His hand rubbing my cock through the material of my shorts had me throbbing in no time and returning his kiss with almost as much passion as he was giving. Then he let loose of me and took ahold of my shorts and started to push them down. Just as soon as my cock popped out of them, he stopped and grabbed my cock again and stroked it easy and slowly.

Then with his other hand he started to pull my tshirt up and then breaking the kiss momentarily he pulled it up and off of me and threw it on the floor. Then he dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth and pulled my shorts the rest of the way down and I stepped out of them. He then stood up again and took his clothes off too and soon we were both naked.

As soon as he got the last of his clothes off, he stepped to me again and his mouth found mine again for another kiss as he slowly pushed and guided my backwards until I felt the edge of my couch on the back of my legs. Very gently he pushed me down without breaking off the kiss until I was sitting on the couch and he was kneeling in front of me.

His mouth then left mine as he started to kiss his way down, across my chin, to my neck and then to my chest. As he got to my chest he veered a little to the side and I felt his mouth engulf one of my nipples just as his hand started to stroke my cock again. He nibbled and even bit a little on my nipple and the feelings while his hand caressed my cock sent chills throughout my body. It felt amazing.

Then he again started a downward trip of kisses across my stomach and then he bent my cock upwards more and his mouth took the head of my cock in. My back arched up clear off of the couch with that feeling. Then he pushed my legs apart and moved closer to me, still sucking on just the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and my head fell back. I could not move hardly from the wonderful sensations I was feeling.

He then took ahold of my legs with his hands and raised them up and over his shoulders and pulled me even further down onto my back. His mouth never left the head of my cock and his tongue was swirling around it also. It was fantastic. Then, oh so slowly, his head started down and my cock disappeared into his mouth and then into his throat as he swallowed it all. I almost came unglued then. He was going ever so slowly up and down on my cock and running his tongue all over and around it.

Then he pulled back off and my eyes opened wide from the loss of that pleasure and I looked down at him. He grinned and said, "I hope you are liking this, as it has just started and now you are going to get the full treatment I told you about before." After saying that, I watched as his head went down again and he licked my cock up and down. Then his mouth went lower and he took my balls in his mouth and sucked them as one of his hands stroked my cock.

My back arched upwards, again, and my heels pushed on his back and raised my as off of the couch completely. He sucked my balls for just a minute or two and then, releasing them, his tongue kept going lower and his hands had grabbed me keeping my ass off of the couch. Then I felt his tongue on my hole, tickling it and then slowly it seemed to be trying to get in my so very tight hole.

He kissed and licked and slobbered all over my hole and up and down the crack of my ass a little and I was being driven wild and was now starting to move my ass around with him and thrusting at his tongue every time it got to my hole. Then I could feel one of his fingers slightly probing at my hole, too. The moisture he had slobbered all over there made it just slick enough, I felt the tip of his finger start to enter me. I was frozen and couldn't move. The feeling was nothing I had ever felt before and it was magnificent.

As his finger continued to circle around and around, opening my hole a little more at a time, his mouth then started back up towards my ball and then to the base of my cock. His tongue then licked its way up to the head and as it got there, his mouth opened up and he swallowed my cock to the base in one gulp. The feelings I was getting made me wild and I was thrusting up and down with every time his mouth was going up and down. I could feel every bump on his tongue and his finger entering my hole further and further, too.

His finger then was probing around and around and I felt it hit my prostate at the same time as his mouth hit the base of my cock. I was impaled and thrashing around then. His mouth was going faster and faster on my cock and his finger was going in and out of my hole faster, also. I felt like I was losing my mind it was so wonderful. I was soon feeling the tingle that meant I was going to cum. I gasped to him, "I am going to cum soon."

He went even faster then with his mouth and his finger. I felt the unmistakable feeling start as my cock got harder yet and then I yelled, "here it comes." I exploded my cum out of my balls, up my shaft and into his mouth. At the same time I felt something more, too, as his finger seemed to get bigger in my ass, but then I realized he had all at once rammed more into me. I thought I had cum a gallon by the time I was done. He was slowly licking my cock and easing his fingers in and out of my hole as I was coming down from the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

I looked down at his smiling face then. He was watching me closely. He then asked, "was that as good as I told you?" I could hardly reply with, "It was more." He then asked how I liked his fingers and I could only nod yes. He then said, "I had to try it and just as you were cumming, I couldn't resist and rammed 4 of my fingers in you. I hope you liked them?" I was shocked speechless. 4 fingers in me?

• Like 23
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 2