Part 18

We laid together like that for awhile, cuddling and kissing. I could still feel his cock agains my hole as it didn't seem to be going down much. Neither of us wanted to move and break the spell. It had felt the best yet. I broke off the kiss and told him, "WOW, that was even better than before. I almost wish you would have cum in my mouth, though, as I wanted to taste someone else's cum one time."

Instead of answering, he just climbed up and sat on my chest and stuck his cock next to my lips and then said, "Lick it off and you can see if you like it." I guess I had realized he had cum against my ass, but not that it was so much as his cock was coated with it. I reached my tongue out and licked it and then swallowed all his cock I could to suck it all off. The taste was great and he was still hard and getting harder as I sucked it. He was moaning now in pleasure. He looked down in my eyes and said, "that really feels good. I just wish it was in your amazing hole. I bet that would be the best feeling ever."

I still did not think that was what I wanted and just sucked him all the harder. I wanted a full load of his cum in my mouth once and was determined to get it. Hank threw his head back and was loving what I was doing. As I was sucking him he slowly, without withdrawing his cock from my mouth, turned around and his head again went down on my cock. I almost climbed out of my skin from the wonderful sensations of his mouth and tongue. I found myself trying to return the same movements to his cock.

I could hardly believe my cock had come up again so soon. The pleasure I was feeling was beyond anything I could have imagined. We continued devouring each other for a good 15 minutes more and then just as the tingle in my balls was starting to come around again, I could feel his cock getting bigger and harder also. I knew we were both ready to cum again. I could feel his fingers at my hole again, too, much slicker now from, I guess, his cum being all over my ass. Then it was there and my orgasm came with another huge flood of cum and only about a second or two later my mouth was flooded with his cum and I felt his fingers entering me again, driving my orgasm even higher. What a feeling. He stroked his fingers in and out of my hole and I could feel my cum pump even more with every thrust.

Then, as before, he withdrew, turned around and planted his lips against mine. A big cummy kiss from both of us and again I could tell his cock seemed to still be quite hard. His hands were still holding my ass off of the bed and then I felt his cock against my hole again. He pushed before I could move and the head definitely popped into my hole then. The pain of that huge invasion made me clamp down and I know I was screaming into his mouth but it was muffled by the kiss. I pushed him hard and it came back out of me, but was still hard against my hole and I could feel it still throbbing there.

I pushed him away then and said, "I don't think I am ready for that and if I was we would need a rubber for that." He looked almost pained and said, "I want in there, but I never use a rubber, ever. I don't like the feel of them and doubt if you would either. Bare always feels so much better. You can feel everything then. Please, think about it as I want to be your first time so badly and I guarantee you that it will feel way better than these BJs. Much better." I could only stare and could not believe it would be a lot better than his BJs as they were the best feeling I had ever had.

With that said he leaned towards me and we kissed and cuddled some more and then he got up. I got up also, and as I bent over to pickup my underwear, he moved against me, pulling me close as his cock slid up against my crack and gave me a huge hug. He ground his cock against my ass for a few more seconds and then let go and got dressed and told me, "see you again, soon, I hope. You are coming along so well and I love being with you and that amazing body of yours."

• Like 21
  • Upvote 10

Part 19

I found we had been at it for longer than I thought. Way late for me as I was always and early to bed guy. LOL Guess I was in bed, just not to sleep. Now my mind was going a 1,000 miles per hour, not able to process what I had been doing. The 'watersports' and then sucking on his cock and swallowing it all. It was amazing and Hank's BJs were the most mind blowing ecstasy there could be, wasn't it? He was saying something is better? I can't even imagine that.

It took me a long time to fall asleep, but it wasn't a restful sleep as I kept tossing and turning. My mind was trying to fathom what I was doing, I guess, and what did he mean something was even better. My ass was a little sore too, from his fingers being in me so much and then the head of his huge cock poking in me like it had. All of this made it hard to sleep. Then, all too soon, my alarm went off and it was time to get up and go to work. I even had to hurry and take a quick shower, then got dressed and then made coffee. As I was waiting for the coffee, I looked out the window and there, again, was Hank sitting on the picnic table naked.

Tom was sitting on his lap and grinding around on him, so I was pretty sure Hank's cock was probably up his ass. My coffee got done and I grabbed a cup and stepped outside. Tom seemed to be in total bliss and was now bouncing up and down on Hank's cock. I heard him say, "OMG, that is so good, I love that huge dick in me. Come on, flood my insides with your sweet EXTRA HOT cum!" Just as I closed the door, Hank said, "you are getting it NOW! Take that wonderful charged up load."

I just stood there for a minute or two to let them finish before speaking, "hi guys, good morning." They both turned towards me and smiled. Then Tom said, "yes, it is definitely a good morning, positively good." I said, "I just wanted to say hi and bye. Got to get off to work. You guys have fun now." Hank said, "we already have, but I am sure it might even be better if you had joined us." As I left, I kind of had a funny feeling, like I should have been there and felt kind of left out. A funny feeling.

Though work went better than it had yesterday, I still was having trouble concentrating on it. I kept wondering about Hank, Tom, the stripper and the others that seemed to be over there a lot. I couldn't seem to get laid but they seemed to be having sex every day. Must be nice.

Soon work was over and I was back home for supper. I decided to splurge a little this time and actually fixed a small steak, potatoes and some peas. It felt good to be doing something more normal for me. I then did the dishes and heard them talking outside, again. Hank, was saying, "I sure wish Jim would let me do him. I haven't had a virgin ass in so long I don't even remember the last one." Another voice then answered, "do you think that straight boy is ever going to let you? I think he just wants your mouth wrapped on his cock and maybe a little taste of you for desert is all. He will probably be chasing some dumb ass cunt before long and forget all about how great you have made him feel."

There was kind of a dead spell there for a bit. Then Hank spoke again, "I don't know for sure, but I know he loves my sucking for sure and if he would just let go I know he would love being fucked. His hole, when he cums, grips my fingers and I can feel it throb around them and when I partially stuck the head of my cock in it almost felt like it was pulling me in. It was all I could do to keep from ramming it all in and making him see how truly fantastic sex could be." Tom the said, "well, I know how fantastic your cock in my hole is and it is about 100 times better than your BJs for sure.

A 100 times better? I couldn't imagine that, sounded like a pipe dream t me. A 100 times better, that went around and around my head then. What the hell? I can't even imagine anything that much better than those mind boggling BJs Hank gave me. Too good to be true I think. As I was thinking this, I saw them get up and head into Hank's place. The other voice I had heard was the stripper and he and Hank both had hardons and Tom had a hand on each of them and practically pulling them along with him. Just as they were going in, I heard Tom say, "Too bad for Jim, cause I am going to get both of these great cocks in me right now." For some reason I almost felt cheated.

I finished up and went to the livingroom to watch a little TV. Soon, though I was nodding and decided I had better get to bed and get some sleep. I was getting way too worked up over nothing and needed some good sleep time.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8

Part 20

Wednesday morning came and it was too fast getting here like the last couple of days. I got up and dressed and down for coffee, again. They were outside already I noticed as I looked out. Why did I keep looking? This time I definitely felt my mouth drop open as they were on the picnice table, but not the seats.

I could see that Tom was on his back with his legs over the stripper's shoulders and Hank was sitting on his chest. He had the stripper's giant cock in his ass and pounding away and had Hank's huge cock in his mouth sucking like crazy. I could hear his moans of pleasure and heard the gasps of pleasure from the other two as well.

I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Then the stripper almost yelled, "I'm cumming, take my HOT cum." Tom released Hank's cock long enough to yell, "OMG, that is fantastic, fill me full!" Then he swallowed Hank's cock again and Hank was telling him, "here comes my load, too. Swallow it all down for me." Tom was squirming and pushing his ass hard back on the stripper's cock. After a couple more minutes of grinding away, Hank pulled his cock from Tom's mouth and Tom was saying, "wow, that was the best fuck I have ever had. My hole is still tingling and throbbing from that pounding. I love it!"

They finally untangled and got up and sat on the seats then. Tom kept squirming and then said, "OMG, you two have my ass positively craving more and more." I got my coffee and went out the door to say hi and bye again. They all kind of grinned at me a little sheepishly but told me to have a good day. As I was going back in, I looked over my shoulder and Hank was staring at me and stroking his still hard cock. It looked like he wanted to devour me with that look.

How I got through work that day is a wonder in itself. I did get more done than normal, even with the vision of Tom getting filled at both ends going through my mind all day. How anything as huge as the stripper's mammoth cock or Hank's almost as big of one bring that much pleasure to someone's ass was beyond my comprehension. I couldn't seem to get over the look of ecstasy on Tom's face as he recieved those two loads of cum in him almost together. He still had that look on his face after they were done and he was sitting on the table in total rapture it seemed.

Finally the work day was over and I headed for home. I got there and found Hank on the front porch just waving goodbye to Tom and the stripper as they were driving off. He gave me a huge smile and came over as I was headed for my door. I told him hi and he said it back. He then said, "I was hoping to catch you tonight. I was a little busy last night and was wondering, since we skipped last night, if you wanted another good sucking? I really love your cock and cum and body." He was saying that as we got to my door and as I opened it and stepped inside, he followed, closing the door with his foot and grabbing me in a bear hug and his lips planting on mine. I found I could not resist his advance and returned the kiss as ardently.

As we kissed, his hands were all over me, pinching my nipples gently through my shirt, rubbing my hardening cock through my pants and then grabbing both cheeks of my ass and pulling me tight against him where I could feel that big dick of his rubbing against mine.

He broke off the kiss and taking me by the hand we headed upstairs to my bedroom. We entered and immediately were kissing and caressing each other and almost tearing our clothes off. I couldn't believe the intensity of our passion. We were basically feeding on each other. Then we were naked and climbing on the bed.

I could feel his hands all over me and my body was on fire with a need for release. Everywhere he touched me almost burned into my very being. I found myself absolutely needing his touch and wanting his mouth to engulf my cock. He pushed me down onto my back and started kissing his way down my body and turning of the bed as he went.

His mouth closed on my cock just as his hit my mouth and I opened up and swallowed all of him I could as well. My dick was throbbing and I could feel his doing the same and they were in sync with each other. It was all I could do to not blast my load immediately and I think he sensed it and stopped sucking me for a minute and grabbed the base of my cock hard making me gasp and my cock stopped its start towards a way too early climax.

He held me like that for a good couple of minutes before his mouth engulfed me again. After a few more minutes he stopped, again, and got clear up and off of the bed. I was shocked and couldn't move, but it was only a few seconds as he dug into his pants and came back with a tube of lube. He opened it up and squirted a good amount on his hand, climbed on me again and dropped his cock to my waiting mouth and his mouth to my cock as he pulled my legs up and back and smeared the lube all over my hole and drove a finger into me.

The slipperyness of the lube allowed his finger to go all the way in in one push driving me crazy with more lust. Then he started to put another and then another finger in my hole till I am sure he had all 4 on one hand in there. This time he was a little harder putting them in me and pushing them in deep and twisting them and on the way out they almost were dragging my insides with them, but he was hitting my prostate and it was wonderful. With his mouth clamped on my cock and his cock in my mouth, I felt like I was floating away in heat.

I could feel my orgasm approaching when he stopped sucking and grabbed my cock hard, again, until the feeling subsided driving me totally crazy. I had wanted that release and now was really frustrated. He pulled his cock from my mouth also. Then kissed his way up my body without taking his fingers out of my hole. He got to my lips and planted another of his deep passionate kisses on me. Then he leaned up and said, "I can't take it anymore, Jim. I want to fuck you too badly to continue like this. Let me show you what it is like to have real pleasure."

He was looking me deep in my eyes as he said that. His look was almost desperate. My mind was telling me not to but my passions, through my cock and ass, were telling me I needed release. I startd to nod and then asked, "Do you have a rubber?" He answered, "no, I never use them. They seldom fit me and they don't feel as good, either." Now, I was freaking out.

I knew he was having unprotected sex with several different guys, a lot of it. But did I want to take that chance? He was continuing his assault with his fingers on my hole, driving me crazy and my cock was hard as a rock, making it hard to concentrate and decide. I am sure he could see the conflict on my face. He said, "I know you want it. I an feel it in the way your ass is gripping my fingers. I want to make you feel so good." What to do?

• Like 15
  • Upvote 10