Gloryhole fuck

Manlyfkneeds

A lot of times if he wants to fuck he'll pull his cock out of your mouth and out of the hole for a bit.  If he does that push your ass against the hole and see what happens.

You can also try to back your ass up on him after sucking him a bit too.  If he pushes in he's game, if he pulls his cock back during that then it is pretty clear he wants oral only.  This usually works when he isn't pulling back out of the hole to edge etc.

Lastly, you can just ask, sure the anonymity of a gloryhole frequently results in nothing being said between both of you, but sometimes that is the best way to get the answer.  

• Upvote 3

Back your ass to the hole. Be sure it's prelubed and can slide in easily. Lots of guys don't care how they nut, long as they do. I've done this lots of times, and have been amazed that the guy didn't miss a beat, and just starts fucking. I think the usual silence of glory hole action prevents the discussion of suck or fuck, but putting a lubed ass up to the hole eliminates the needs for asking and allows for doing. 

Once the bottom has sucked me I pull my cock back and put my hand through and make a rotating gesture ie turn around.

Most slutty bottoms will have pre lubed , if so I get a couple of fingers in and play with them.

Afrwe a could of mins I pull my hand back and stick my cock through , most sluts just back straight on to it.

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518
On 2/7/2018 at 2:20 PM, Manlyfkneeds said:

Ok I was curious. 1st guy I sucked off moaned and was about to nut then pulled out and started jerking on the floor. Wasnt sure what that was about

I had a guy did that to me too. wtf is the point of letting a guy suck you off if you're not gonna nut in his mouth?

On 2/7/2018 at 4:20 PM, Manlyfkneeds said:

Ok I was curious. 1st guy I sucked off moaned and was about to nut then pulled out and started jerking on the floor. Wasnt sure what that was about

Some guys have very strong orgasms and they find that a mouth would add unnecessary stimuli so they prefer to pull-out and jerk-off by themselves. I had a long-term bareback fuck-buddy who when he was shooting his load would tell me not to touch him because his skin hurt. It didn't bother me because I was used to him, I wouldn't move, I wouldn't touch him. Got to enjoy just being a hole for him once he started to shoot.

Most of the time, when top at a gloryhole, I am just sucked, which is what I am expecting.  (And I ALWAYS cum in his mouth.)  A handful of times, the guy makes a move to get fucked through the gloryhole.  I will usually take him up on it, though there have been times when I was concerned about cleanliness and hygiene and declined.

There was one time about a year ago when I actually got tricked.  I was pumping away through the hole, enjoying his mouth, when I felt him pull off and give me a nice handjob.  I didn't think anything of it, since a bottom's mouth might need a short rest.  After a couple seconds, I felt a familiar warm feeling envelope my cock, and I thought he had resumed sucking.  In fact, he and another bottom with him behind the gloryhole had maneuvered so that my cock slide into the second guy's hole almost seamlessly.  The hole was very loose, lubed, and, I think, full of cum, so I actually didn't notice for several strokes.  Once I did, I pumped furiously, and shot a load of semen up his already full hole within about 30 seconds.  It was hot.  I pulled out, let the first guy clean my wet cock, and we all three had a laugh.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I remember the times when many universities in North America had at least one bathroom with gloryholes. The university I knew had a bathroom near the pool tables and the Student's Pub/Bar. This bathroom was very busy on Friday and Saturday nights with lots of horny drunken students. There were 4 cubicles and gloryholes in 2 of them.