xtc303den

On 2/7/2018 at 4:48 AM, xtc303den said:
  • Romantix on South Sante Fe and Mississippi is a large arcade with a few glory holes.  It's sometimes busy, sometimes not.  It costs $6 for a token card that runs out of credits pretty fast.  You either need to add money to your token card or drop dollar bills.   

UPDATE: They made some recent price/policy changes that make this place much less fun.  They raised the minimum token card purchase from $6 to $10 (I think. I don't remember exactly how much they charged me last time, but it was more than $6.)  They also got rid of almost all the glory holes, and all the rooms are locked.  They now assign you to a particular room and give you a key to that room!  Luckily, the key you're given will open any room, not just the one you're assigned to, so you are apparently not required to stay in your assigned room.  Either way, I don't plan to go there again any time soon!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 12:11 PM, xtc303den said:

I agree!  I regularly go cum-collecting there.  In fact, this past Thursday night I took at least a half dozen loads.  Every time I go to the West Colfax arcade I leave with cum dripping from my hole and down my leg.  

I've also had good luck getting cream-pied at the West Alameda store.  But they don't stay open as late as West Colfax.

The arcade I like the least is North Washington.  That place is filled with militant cock suckers.  I have a big cock, but I don't really get off on getting it sucked.  I go to the arcade to get FUCKED...RAW!  But at North Washington NOBODY wants to top, and guys get all pissy when I won't let them suck my cock.

Keep having fun, my fellow cum slut!

Hey guys, I was just reading your stuff. I am most definitely a top as I DO NOT like taking cock. I would be willing to "randomly" meet you at the arcades sometime and give you a load of my cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 12:05 PM, bigdanger said:

Older but fit gentleman with a limp biscuit that loves to be sucked and fondled.  Some guys seem to quite like this so I'm wondering who's out and about today?

I wish I had read that the day you posted it. Im out and about today. Fill my mouth with cum 🤤

• Like 1