Fetish for bald guys?

CigarBear68

I get a lot of guys who are into my bald head. I don't mean fully shaved, but rather the natural bald on top with hair on sides. Of course I agree with them, but am curious to know if any other guys out here are turned on by male pattern baldness? I've had guys slap their cock on my head, as well as shoot their load on it and rub it around. They seem to be fascinated by it. 

Yeah you might be onto something I'm balding on top with a pony tail, think Reggie Bannister from the Phantasm movies. 

But I digress more and more times when I'm giving head guys will pull out of my mouth and smack their cocks either on top of my head out the forehead

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, analluv27 said:

Yeah you might be onto something I'm balding on top with a pony tail, think Reggie Bannister from the Phantasm movies. 

But I digress more and more times when I'm giving head guys will pull out of my mouth and smack their cocks either on top of my head out the forehead

Yup that's exactly what I'm talking about, in addition to them constantly rubbing my head as I'm getting fucked. 

BTW- I'm thinking of letting my hair get long enough for a ponytail. I know a lot of folks cringe at a bald man with long hair, but I find it can be sexy on the right guy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CigarBear68 said:

Yup that's exactly what I'm talking about, in addition to them constantly rubbing my head as I'm getting fucked. 

BTW- I'm thinking of letting my hair get long enough for a ponytail. I know a lot of folks cringe at a bald man with long hair, but I find it can be sexy on the right guy. 

I say go for it a lot of guys when they're fucking me luv to grab the ponytail 

• Upvote 1

Guest FriendlyBottom

i wouldn't say that I have a "fetish" for bald guys, but a receding hairline/baldness, like body hair, is a male characteristic, so I do like it.  One of my favorite bald/balding looks is the one you describe -- bald on top with the fringe of hair around the sides and back.  (Incidentally, I wish fewer balding guys today went with the "I'm just going to shave my entire head look" as I, personally, find that "cue ball" look less enticing than your hair pattern.)  And, YES, I am one of those guys who has rubbed, kissed, licked, slapped my dick on and shot my load onto a bald man's smooth scalp.  Again, that hair pattern is a masculine look (i.e. only men have it) so I think that's part of the attraction AND, when you think about it bald on top with the fringe around the sides and back sort of resembles the tip of a cock head peeking out of the foreskin, so I think I'm responding to that on some level.

(And I understand that one's choice of hair style is a completely personal choice and you gotta go with what works for you, but if there was ever a HAIRDON'T (vs. a hair do) it would have to be a pony tail added onto your current hot, masculine look.  I'm not alone in that opinion, trust me.  Just putting it out there -- you do what works for you.)

20 minutes ago, FriendlyBottom said:

i wouldn't say that I have a "fetish" for bald guys, but a receding hairline/baldness, like body hair, is a male characteristic, so I do like it.  One of my favorite bald/balding looks is the one you describe -- bald on top with the fringe of hair around the sides and back.  (Incidentally, I wish fewer balding guys today went with the "I'm just going to shave my entire head look" as I, personally, find that "cue ball" look less enticing than your hair pattern.)  And, YES, I am one of those guys who has rubbed, kissed, licked, slapped my dick on and shot my load onto a bald man's smooth scalp.  Again, that hair pattern is a masculine look (i.e. only men have it) so I think that's part of the attraction AND, when you think about it bald on top with the fringe around the sides and back sort of resembles the tip of a cock head peeking out of the foreskin, so I think I'm responding to that on some level.

(And I understand that one's choice of hair style is a completely personal choice and you gotta go with what works for you, but if there was ever a HAIRDON'T (vs. a hair do) it would have to be a pony tail added onto your current hot, masculine look.  I'm not alone in that opinion, trust me.  Just putting it out there -- you do what works for you.)

Well said! I also wish balding guys would stop shaving their heads in response to going bald. I love the masculine look of mpb, and had no issues when I became bald. 

And I do understand your thoughts on the bald with ponytail. I think I'd just like to do it once in my life. Hell, I already look like some gruff biker trash- so what's a ponytail gonna hurt? Lol. 

1 hour ago, FriendlyBottom said:

@CigarBear68:

"Gruff biker trash"?  WOOF!  When can I shoot my load on your bald scalp?!  ;-)

I should mention that the trucker who knocked me up 25 yrs ago by talking me into being his bareback bottom was a balding fella. 50's I'd guess. Lean, thick beard, and one hell of a dirty talker. Lol He had his raw cock in my ass before I knew it, and I shot my load from him fucking me in less than a minute. He came shortly after, and told me I was a pig now. Didn't fully understand what had happened at the time, but come to find out he was a dirty gifter and knocked me up on purpose. I met him on AOL. Think he went by rollintrucker or something like that. I've often wondered if he is still around. He'd be late 70's by now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, cannero said:

Shaved heads, buzzed heads and cropped hair with balding is hot. Add a big bushy beard and I'll chase them around the club like a lunatic !

I enjoy that look as well. It gets my cock hard every time. I've even had bottoms grow a beard for me before I'd fuck em. I also get off on their desire to do what I want, to look the way I want them to look. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/02/2018 at 9:29 PM, CigarBear68 said:

Lol. Hmmm, I didn't even think of that. Ponytail here I come!

On 10/02/2018 at 6:47 PM, CigarBear68 said:

Well said! I also wish balding guys would stop shaving their heads in response to going bald. I love the masculine look of mpb, and had no issues when I became bald. 

And I do understand your thoughts on the bald with ponytail. I think I'd just like to do it once in my life. Hell, I already look like some gruff biker trash- so what's a ponytail gonna hurt? Lol. 

#CigarBear68 you look great as you are ... 

with your beard and short hair ... yummy - they all love it .. dont bother with a ponytail ... as that only looks like some president and those guys who have a problem going bald - ... be proud of it ... and like you already have realised ... so many love it ...

On 11/02/2018 at 3:07 PM, cannero said:

Shaved heads, buzzed heads and cropped hair with balding is hot. Add a big bushy beard and I'll chase them around the club like a lunatic !

#cannero YOU SAID IT !!!!! 

since I started to shave ... or wear a 3-day growth on my head ...the guys love it ... and I am often hit up by so many simply because they love that look ... 

but at the end - we all make BEST with what we have and cant change it anyway

:-) 

I am happy to be bald and love it when guys cream my head with their juices and whatever they want ... :-)

• Upvote 1