Did you ever sabotage your relationship

i  did my x was extremely jealous so bad he had to know where i was every minute practically. He would call me constantly  and ask were i was what i was doing. God help  me if i didnt answer he would go out looking for me. In the end i ran into an old friend which was straight but lead on that i was with him was a big fight but it worked. Now the funny part we are best friends now only friends but really close.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I’m still getting over my last relationship. I believed, and we had discussed this, that it was an open relationship. So I felt no shame fucking around when I traveled out of town without him and was cool with him fucking around, we just made a point not to discuss it. We did, however, discuss guys who we saw who were hot when we went out, but no 3way action. He wasn’t ready for it. So I was realizing I wasn’t in love with him for different legit (not me, him) reasons, and I needed a change. Hurt like hell going on one vacation with him because there were a few guys I wanted to fuck around with but couldn’t get away. Still, we had a nice relaxing time. So finally, we went to a gay resort bar for vacation as a couple instead of as usual with a group of friends. There was this tall lanky hot looking black guy who definitely looked interested in me as I was in him. I kept wandering around and finally went up to the guy. We talked, I entered my number into his phone and we went out different directions. What I couldn’t see, didn’t have my glasses on, was that my bf was watching us the whole time. And he was hurt. I didn’t ever want to hurt him, but at the same time, we finally discussed our own understandings of what the relationship was supposed to be. I didn’t realize he was going to be that hurt over what was an act of an open relationship. That was when he admitted he had been exclusively faithful to me. All this time, we were wrong for each other but the sex had been good so we didn’t go deeper. Now, things are good. He’s been with another guy (almost immediately after separating from me, suspiciously) and I’ve got a hot guy a LOT closer in age who’s really into me. I’m just glad it happened so both of us could be happier.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.