After a cumdump gangbang, do you catch something?

lecheroxxl

Guest bdbottom

I don't do modern medicine at all.  Personally I believe it has a lot to do with overall health (proper diet with good exercise). If you have a strong healthy immune system then your body will keep any serious infections (HIV) down with little to no side effects. It may not stop you from contracting something but most likely just not feel any noticeable effects. 

Sorry, but I have to disagree completely with what @bdbottom said above. Having a healthy immune system in no way shields a person from becoming infected with HIV. The only way you could resist the virus is if you had developed immunity through exposure, and what makes HIV so treacherous is that by the time your body develops antibodies to it, it’s already hijacked your immune system. The idea that you can avoid HIV through healthy diet and exercise alone is rubbish.

Ditto with other STDs, by the way - you don’t develop immunity to gonorrhea or chlamydia from having had it. You can get it again. There is some debate about whether effective immunity can be developed to syphilis via exposure. Herpes and genital warts are both spread by shedding virus, and if you’re not already infected, you have no immunity (younger men may have been vaccinated against HPV in recent times.) Hep A and Hep B are lurking, and you can be vaccinated against those - but Hep C is as present a danger as HIV, and there is no cure, Crabs, of course, are simply pubic lice, and can leap onto anyone, no matter how clean and healthy you are.

Sorry to be the square dildo at the orgy, but you asked about STDs, and them’s the facts, my friend.

To answer your original question, my gangbang experiences have landed me exactly one STD: HIV.

And yes, I was quite healthy at the time.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Guest Upstateguy518
33 minutes ago, bdbottom said:

I don't do modern medicine at all.  Personally I believe it has a lot to do with overall health (proper diet with good exercise). If you have a strong healthy immune system then your body will keep any serious infections (HIV) down with little to no side effects. It may not stop you from contracting something but most likely just not feel any noticeable effects. 

I believe in this to a degree. I don't believe in flu shots because the one and only time I got it, I had the flu for over a week. And I think by keeping a strong immune system, You definitely aren't going to get hit as hard as most when it comes to germs. I rarely see a doctor, I'm not in peak physical condition and I was only sick one time in the last 4-5 years and that was from the flu shot. That doesn't apply to things like hiv though. 

Back to the original topic, It'd only be a matter of time before you catch an std if you are take raw loads but it is what it is.

Edited by Upstateguy518

When I asked the question I was hoping to hear from bottoms who have had this kind of gangbang, not a philosophical discussion if someone believes or not in modern medicine (HINT: modern medicine is based on science, not on faith).

If any of those bottom who go to saunas or have sex party where they take 30+ loads, I would love to hear from you how you feel from a health perspective afterwards.

Guest FriendlyBottom

(a)  Did you see that ErosWired did explicitly answer your question? 

"To answer your original question, my gangbang experiences have landed me exactly one STD: HIV."

(b)  Have you considered posing your question directly to muscle bottoms you see on BBRT?

I have taken anon loads at group parties, had fuck buddies choose the tops for me, and had a que of tops behind me waiting for a turn, I have hosted for anon loads in hotels in the UK and USA and I have a relatively rare rate of getting an STD, In my view, these days many guys who fuck me know their status, or are on Prep, or undetectable, and test regularly for other STDS so in say three years I have had gono once and chlyamidia twice, which considering the mount of cock and cum I have taken is hardly a burden.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Sorry, but I have to disagree completely with what @bdbottom said above. Having a healthy immune system in no way shields a person from becoming infected with HIV. The only way you could resist the virus is if you had developed immunity through exposure, and what makes HIV so treacherous is that by the time your body develops antibodies to it, it’s already hijacked your immune system. The idea that you can avoid HIV through healthy diet and exercise alone is rubbish.

Ditto with other STDs, by the way - you don’t develop immunity to gonorrhea or chlamydia from having had it. You can get it again. There is some debate about whether effective immunity can be developed to syphilis via exposure. Herpes and genital warts are both spread by shedding virus, and if you’re not already infected, you have no immunity (younger men may have been vaccinated against HPV in recent times.) Hep A and Hep B are lurking, and you can be vaccinated against those - but Hep C is as present a danger as HIV, and there is no cure, Crabs, of course, are simply pubic lice, and can leap onto anyone, no matter how clean and healthy you are.

Sorry to be the square dildo at the orgy, but you asked about STDs, and them’s the facts, my friend.

To answer your original question, my gangbang experiences have landed me exactly one STD: HIV.

And yes, I was quite healthy at the time.

If you are healthy (ie: healthy immune system) you are less likely to get infected...

• Like 1