Uncle Pete's Revenge On The Family

Growing up as a kid in the city was awesome with all the sights and sounds that you could see and hear. Our family was big with myself, my sister, our parents who between them had ten brothers and sisters or aunties and uncles to us kids.  At the age of 10 I loved the holiday season and the big family get togethers.  I looked forward to it and hoped that my parents would enjoy it as they had endured a year of hell caused by one of my dad's brothers.  They had been careful not to talk about anything in front of us kids so we did not what was really going on or with who.

We set off to our grandparents' house for the family shindig and, by chance, we were more-or-less the last to arrive, as all of our cousins and older relations seemed to be present.  We gathered in the lounge, chatting and enjoying pre-dinner drinks.  I noticed that the atmosphere was somewhat subdued.  Vinnie my older cousin was sat next to me.  He was 16 and, at least in my eyes, a bit of an idiot.  Still I turned to him and quietly asked what was going on.  Fixing my gaze with a stare, he mouthed the word 'later'. 

An hour or so later we sat down for dinner and things slowly got back to normal.  By then I noticed that Uncle Pete was missing from the gathering.

Uncle Pete is my dad's youngest brother.  At 20 years old he had gone college and landed himself a pretty good job.  In terms of family dynamics Uncle Pete always seemed to be the odd one out.  He was also physically somewhat different as, unlike most of the family, he had black hair, piercing blue eyes, at six feet was taller than most of us, and had a jock build as he had played quarterback in college.

Being 10 the curiosity got the better of me.  Desert was being served when I asked across the table "Where is Uncle Pete, is he not coming?"

Spoons dropped into bowels as the adults looked over at me and my grandma replied "He is coming over later for an hour, his work is keeping him busy."

Conversation was swiftly moved on to other subjects so us kids finished and left the table and went to the lounge.  Vinnie came over and asked if I knew what was going on.  Learning I was out of the loop, Vinnie quietly told me Uncle Pete had fallen-in with a bad crowd of people, and had come-down sick as a result of 'doing things his way'.

"I always liked Uncle Pete," I told Vince. 

To my astonishment he replied "Don't get let him like you too much in return," as he turned and walked off to chat with another family member.

I was somewhat mystified by Vince's mysterious remark, but when, at 9:00 PM Uncle Pete turned up in the lounge with all the adults, he extended a general greeting, dropped off his presents, and in short order was off.  That was the last I saw of him until I was 19, at which time I was in college, living in the dorms as it was an hour drive from home.

In the years between the somewhat mysterious Christmas party and my 19th year, I had developed in a lot of areas:  I was tall, my hair was jet black, and my eyes, like Uncle Pete's, were an odd shade of piercing blue.  Moreover, during the last three or so years I had been going to the gym, consequently buffing up a bit, but more so just to keep myself looking fit.  I decided to take up swimming a bit more, so joined a gym that had a pool and was only a 15 minute bus ride from campus.  The swimming time also gave me a little escape time from college and friends, although I often was accompanied by a couple of college mates who were gay, and who would lightly flirt with me to and from the gym.  I certainly didn't mind their attention, seeing it as harmless fun.  We got along very well. 

One day returning to the campus from the pool one of the guys mentioned 'Bluey the sex god' and how his absence from the pool was an occasion for disappointment. 

"Bluey... what sort of name is that?" I laughed at them.

The guys described 'Bluey' as exceptionally fit, with deep blue eyes and mentioned he openly gave the other men at the pool the once-over, including, as it turned out, me, although I hadn't apparently registered him.  One of the guys also remarked "You know, you have the same blue in your eyes as Bluey."

Quite involuntarily my eyes widened, and I found myself staring at my buddy until he smacked me on the arm remarking "Any way, Bluey is a tainted lover.  He's forbidden fruit."  With that the guys laughed as the bus arrived at the campus.

I finished lessons at 4:00 PM one Wednesday and decided to head over to swim a couple of miles.  As I walked in to the pool area I was surprise to see it was quite busy but still I got in a set of on my two-mile swim.  As I finished I stopped in the shallow end of the pool to take five, just as another swimmer pulled up, "Hi", he said as he caught his breath he removed his swim goggles to piercing blue eyes. "Matt?"

Returning his gaze I immediately recognized Uncle Pete.  "I see you ended up with the my hair as well as my eyes," he laughed.  I was overwhelmed to see him and gave him a hug.  We exited the pool, moved to the locker room where we changed as we chatted away.  I explained I was at campus down the road.  He mentioned he lived a scant three blocks away, inviting me to catch-up over coffee at the little coffee shop across the road.

We sat down with our drinks and I asked him "Why have you never been back to see us?"

"It's complicated" he replied but I kept pushing him as I reminded him I was not longer a kid, "You don't need to tell me your no kid anymore you are quite a stunner now, how many girlfriends have you had?" he asked, he caught me off guard with that question

"Oh, I have a few girls that flirt with me constantly at college, I went on a date with one of them but, I don't know, it just didn't seem to be right so we just remained friends.  How about you?  Are you married yet?"

"No, I had one relationship but that went sour big time so I am just playing the field at the moment," Uncle Pete replied, giving me a quick grin.  I couldn't get over how attractive uncle Pete was at 29 and how he had kept his fine physique. We exchanged phone numbers but he was careful to remind me not to tell anyone in the family we were in touch otherwise they would flip out.

I decided to stay on campus more and more at weekends and this Saturday I was going to Uncle Pete's for dinner and as promised I told no one in the family as our relationship had grown stronger and I loved being around him.  Uncle Pete answered the door, surprising me somewhat when I saw he was wearing nothing more than Lycra shorts.  Of course I undertook a surreptitious glance at his body, buy my eyes stalled at his crotch as the Lycra outlined a bulge that looked like it was trying to free itself from the Lycra confines.

"Hell I feel overdressed!" I joked.

"I have another pair if it will make you feel comfortable" Uncle Pete replied laughing as we moved in to his beautifully decorated home. Two wine glasses appeared and a bottle of red wine, "Are you allowed to drink?" he asked.

"I guess I can have a glass," I replied, he sat down next to me and we clinked glasses, he still made no attempt to get dressed properly.  I kept ribbing him about it so he got up went to down the hall to the bedroom came back and threw a pair of Lycra shorts at me.

"Here put these on then maybe you will shut up," giggling as he said so.

Setting my glass aside, I stood, stripped off my clothing, all of my clothing, and was pulling-up the Lycra shorts when Uncle Pete exclaimed "Wow!"

Chuckling, I responded "Hands off until I'm drunk," which Uncle Pete apparently found amusing as he chirped in reply "Deal."

Hell, the Lycra was tight as it slipped up over legs and around my waist.  I felt quite exposed, yet simultaneously incredibly sensual.  Somehow it was easy to get used to the Lycra, perhaps because we were similarly dressed.  In any event we had a delicious, light dinner and as we sat at the table I interrogated him again as I sipped on my third glass of wine feeling overly warm and giddy.

"So are you going to tell me what is going on, no one in the family will talk about it?" I asked in a serious slurring tone.

"Well the family don't accept my lifestyle and the choices I made."

I leaned back in the chair "Do you fuck around with guys?" I blurted out and blushed at the same time.

"That's one way of putting it," Uncle Pete replied, adding "You know you are in so many ways like me when I was your age.  Perhaps you haven't found out who you really are."

I contemplated his statement as the alcohol crept throughout my body, leaving me slightly dizzy.  Suddenly the name Bluey bounded to the front of my brain as it all started making a drunk kind of sense.  As we moved in to the lounge he sat on the sofa and I collapsed next to him and he put his arm around me and pulled me close.

In one movement I found my hand stroking his chest as his lips touched my forehead.  We sat in silence for a few minutes in our drunken state "You will have to stay here the night, I can't let you go back to campus in that state or you will be expelled."

I let out a low sigh and nuzzled in closer.  I move my hand across his shorts and his cock which by now was even more pronounced through the Lycra.  He stood up and dragged me to my feet as he guided me to the bedroom where I promptly collapsed face down in the middle of the bed.  I felt the Lycra slipped past my thighs and crotch and hear them as they fell to the floor in a muffled sound.  Suddenly I felt the hands running up and down my legs as they were being gently pried apart as a warm flow of air ran over the hole of my arse, a sensation of deep pleasure erupted in my body as my Uncle licked at my arse hole, caressing in slow circling motions.  I lay there, clawing at the sheets, as the intensity grew as low guttering mumbles escaped my mouth.  I was powerless to resist.

A sharp pain erupted from my arse causing by body to twitch as he aggressively penetrated me with two fingers twisting his wrist around.  As the pain grew a burning sensation hit me, causing me to snap back to reality asking him to stop what he was doing, but I felt his hand pushed in to my back holding me down as he twisted his wrist left then right in rapid succession as his fingers were digging in to my arse scratching sharply at the anal wall.  Just as suddenly as it started, Uncle Pete withdrew his fingers.  A sense of stillness enfolded around me even as he pushed me my legs apart, his body enveloping mine, his arms wrapped around my neck and chest as I felt his hips rising up.

I felt a stabbing at my hole.  An increasingly excruciating pain shot through my pelvis up my spinal column, causing my hands to clench a fist full of bedding as his hips came crashing down.  I may have screamed and bucked, but his power was overwhelming.  He tightened his grip on my neck and chest, his cock now fully embedded in my arse.  His body rocked back and forth over my back and arse as his hips pushed down and up in a continuous rapid motion.

"Stop, please," I slurred, but not a word escaped form his lips as he continued fucking my arse, gradually picking-up speed and intensity, his feet now hooked around my calves, pushing them further apart, which gave his hips more leverage.  His pace accelerated as his cock ripped through me with every thrust.  Uncle Pete gave a jolt as his body shuddered he moaned loudly as he released his tainted seed in to my body, his hips pushing my arse down and deeper in to the bed, my tears flowing freely on to the pillow.  Even now he still had me pinned down - I couldn't move.

He rolled on his side still holding my body tightly in a spooning position he feel in to a deep sleep. The alcohol had subdued my pain and agony and I drifted off in to a induced sleep.  I woke as sunlight streamed through the window my head felt like a brick.  I tried to move, but Uncle Pete's arms were still wrapped around my chest, although his cock had slipped out of my arse at some point in the night.  As I moved his arms he mumbled and turned over. I sat up and noticed a pink dried patch on the bed where we had been laying.  Stepping into the bathroom, I threw up several times as I knelt on the cold floor tiles I placed my head against the wall tiles for the coolness.

Beginning to return to normality Uncle Pete came in to the bathroom and gave me a glass of water "You will be dehydrated, you drank a lot of wine last night."

"What did you do to me?" I asked shyly.

"Actually we sort of made love."

I got in the shower and as I ran my hand over my arse, feeling a soreness such as I had never before experienced.  I kept trying to run through what had happened but the pieces wouldn't fit together.  I dressed had a coffee and made my excuses to leave heading to the bus stop back to campus.  I kept a low profile for the next few weeks but gradually became aware the odd person would stare at me in the canteen.  Judging by the way groups would look over at me then hudde back together, I suspected a rumor was circulating that somehow involved me.  One day I was seated with one of my gay friends, so I thought to ask him if he knew of any rumors that involved me. 

My friend took a deep breath and replied "The rumor is you slept with Bluey from the pool."

"Actually 'Bluey' is my Uncle."

"Yes, everyone knows he is your Uncle and that you had unprotected sex with him - for which he is quite notorious about amongst the gay community."

Thank god it was the last day of college for the summer.  Although Uncle Pete texted me, I didn't reply to him.  The next day I had my belongings packed and was ready when my parents arrived for the ride home.

"How was college?" they asked.

"Fine.  I passed all my exams.  Oh, Dad, would you put the air-conditioning on?  I feel light headed and hot."  By the time we pulled up the driveway I was sweating profusely, so I went to bed, and then spent a few days laid-up with flu symptoms.

By now I began to realise Uncle Pete had set out to deliberately to enact his revenge on the family for having ostracized him.  It was simply my bad luck to have been chosen.  Still, over the following years my resentment cooled and he helped me through a lot things personally and professionally.  We became very close and would have sex on a regular basis.  I even raped him one night and now it has turned in to a game of who can rape who.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 9

I love stories of incest revenge ...... maybe it was the result of being fucked and used as a cum-dump by the older brother and father.     I would have loved to turned them into my sex slaves and have them fuck me on demand.    Although they fucked me often, they never were intimate .... for them it was just sex, for me, I wanted romance, intimacy, and love-making.    Oh well, at least a could serve as their cum-dump for a few years.

On 2/10/2018 at 2:27 PM, MackyJay said:

Love the story but feel it kind of fell apart a little at the end.  Very hot though.

Wow, what an interesting set up. I think it's a great story, and very sexy, and I'm left wanting more! I agree with MJ here that the ending felt a bit rushed.

I'm certainly not a professional writer. However for an amateur I think I have a pretty good sense of story composition, pacing, and techniques to help tell the story. If you would like, I would be happy to go through it and clean it up -- add and correct punctuation, fill in some missing words, and correct some linguistic mistakes. I wouldn't change anything, other than to draw out the end a bit more. If you would like to see how your story would look if it were better "polished", please just let me know and I'd be happy to do that for you. I think you'd be amazed by how much better the story would flow with some corrections. But again, that's totally up to you; maybe you prefer it this way.

You set up some very hot action. Thanks for sharing!

Charlie in MN 

On 13/02/2018 at 1:26 AM, CharlieInACave said:

Wow, what an interesting set up. I think it's a great story, and very sexy, and I'm left wanting more! I agree with MJ here that the ending felt a bit rushed.

I'm certainly not a professional writer. However for an amateur I think I have a pretty good sense of story composition, pacing, and techniques to help tell the story. If you would like, I would be happy to go through it and clean it up -- add and correct punctuation, fill in some missing words, and correct some linguistic mistakes. I wouldn't change anything, other than to draw out the end a bit more. If you would like to see how your story would look if it were better "polished", please just let me know and I'd be happy to do that for you. I think you'd be amazed by how much better the story would flow with some corrections. But again, that's totally up to you; maybe you prefer it this way.

You set up some very hot action. Thanks for sharing!

Charlie in MN 

I thought it was a very good story. Don't forget it was written in "English"