Bottoms complaining about lack of tops: Fair?

hungry_hole

Guest Upstateguy518

No, they don't have the right to complain IMO. I do think that bottoms tend to be more set in their ways and are rarely open to topping while it's far more likely to find a top that is open to bottoming. Sure, You have those "true" bottoms that only bottom and those "true" tops that only top (for whatever reason) but a good majority of people, even if they list that they are a top or bottom and not vers, are open to doing the opposite.

Guest gwmcatcher

I think I agree with Upstateguy.  For me, top or bottom is not an identity, it's a role.  Roles can, and do, change depending on who one is with. It's certainly been the case with me.

ffff

20 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I know I’m weighing in here a lot, but you’re making me think. :)    When you say “contributing to the lack” of Tops, in some cases it imples the contradiction of adding more of zero.

It’s also confusing what is meant by “lack” - do you mean the lack of anyone willing to fuck an asshole, or the lack of cocks available for loads? There’s a difference.

I really meant guys wanting to breed a hole and fill it with his cum at a bathhouse or at a sex event. I generally refer to these men as "tops" because at the time they are topping. But they may even identify as bottoms.

16 hours ago, bbpoznow said:

I see were most are coming from   .But I use to top at least 50% of the time.  a couple of years ago  I had radiation for a  prostate cancer. , I am completely cured now  No Cancer at all . But have lost the ability to get a erection. 

I can understand someone becoming a bottom for this kind of reason.

But what about guys in their 20's and 30's who are completely healthy? It makes little sense to hear a 21-yr old guy describing himself as a total bottom? Isn't it a bit premature to reject something like topping at such young age?

Any total bottom in his 20's could answer?

CONVERSION on so many levels:

(Going from 'straight' to accepting the 'gay preference', from top to bottom, from 'scared-safe' to 'openly-promiscuous-risk-taker', from negative serial-monogamist to cum-craving poz cum-dumpster)

I wished I had appreciated being the 'catcher' rather than 'the pitcher' in the early days of coming out. Suddenly finding male bodies and their DICKS more exciting than banging girls. Just the 'taking-dick-up-the-ass' was problematic. That was apparently 'part-of-the-deal'. There sure were lots of tops available. I waived them to 'move along' for the most part! A 'pain-in-the-ass', not my thing! Like my high-school girl-friend said after I fucked her in the ass once: "No more, no more, feels like taking a shit backwards!" Ok there goes that experiment. Problem was, my dick is fat and she complained about me being rough on her pussy too...

The best sex was with masculine 'COLT-like-fantasy-men' I picked up at THE MOTHER LODE. But most of the older, manly West Hollywood men in their simple-mindedness must have ASS-umed I wanted to bottom for them when they themselves were big bottoms! (you know: expecting LESBIAN sex) However, maybe because of my twinkish straightness I found myself the target of many very masculine assertive males who wanted to TOP. I had my fill of them but I could count them on two hands and know most of their names, first and last! But in general, the prospect of taking a rugged cock up the ass without a rubber (as they preferred) was TOO SCARY in the scary age of the plague with no known treatments. I guess I settled for breeding newbies and other twinks, 'CHICKEN' when what I really wanted was BEEF! For the most part though, prime-cut BEEF, and my 'equals' seemed to be intimidated. And I wanted never to 'surrender' and be controlled by a guy as a twink but I may have underestimated 'the power of the bottom'. A good cock-rider from what I learned over the years gets quite coveted and pursued by guys who love it raw and randy!

Maybe me not 'wanting to be a bottom' was because I saw so many queens & bottoms dog each other, specifically the more 'popular' bottoms: calling them sluts and whores?! The popular tops would be referred to as a 'heart-breakers' and the 'popular bottoms' as trash, following the straight hypocrisy...

Many years later, my new twink BF may have launched my new 'career' as a power-bottom. He was a con-man and a cheater and one day he took off with a big-dicked stripper and went on tour with him and his circus. Apparently he didn't realize he had traded me for a male prostitute who expected him to put out too to fuel their whore-circus appetite for party-drugs. Weeks later my cheater BF escaped on a cross-country tour swinging through back through memphis and rang my door-bell at 3 am! And promptly the phone rang. It was the big-dicked stripper the ring-leader who relished in telling me: "you should know, I bred him everyday, ass up against the wall to make sure my DNA would take! And just so you know: I'M POZ and you better believe he is too'. (he even made him wear a butt-plug, pumped full of jizz around the motel rooms)

I was however totally ass-pussy-whipped by my cheating BF and although I suspected he had the bug now, I didn't want to 'do the test'... and I was unwilling to do what the cock-blocking poz top wanted me to do: throw him back out in the streets for the wolves to pull him back into their POZ-boy underworld! But I never allowed him to top me from that day on. To be honest, back then I had no intention of ever joining the poz-team! Himself still barely a year ago being a 'skinny twink', under my guidance he had however transformed into a beefy stud-muffin. His attitude had changed, a cocky muscle-boy who suddenly jealously noticed all the prospective power-bottom-boys at the clubs giving me attention. He wouldn't stop dogging them to me as 'skinny chicken-by-products'. "FUCKING CUM-DUMPSTERS!" OK calm down!

Then a few months later, once again the suddenly so desirable bio-hazard-boy cheated with a crystal meth boy from Atlanta!

Heart-broken I proceeded to GRUDGE-FUCK! I picked up EVERY TWINK (I tried really hard getting the masculine ones my age but was told 'You intimidate them', go figure) and let them call the shots! WHATEVER POSITION THEY CHOSE! No rubbers!

No more 'Mister Relationship' I would hook up off the bat! They virtually ALL turned out to be tops! I let them fuck me without rubbers and made them enjoy 'getting one of the popular circuit boys' they had fawned over ever since getting in the club, barely out-of-high-school. And I made sure to let them know I'm not hush-hush and I'm hoping my ex would hear about it! 

Well, I got hooked, hooked on dicks, RAW on demand every time. The NEW man I eventually met, accidentally converted me over to the POZ-TEAM! It was a surprise, unexpected! He was only 20 at the time! We are still together! He and my best-bud, sex-party wingman, SLUT MENTOR make sure my bbrt pics look good enough to 'market my assets'! "Bring back some tops!" I have been told and lets take more pics of your smooth hole!

My 'wingman' is older than me! To an outside either one of us could be my man's son! Trippy! But I don't 'do that fantasy'. So far GETTING TOPS doesn't seem to difficult: I can't deliver on 'hairy ass' as I'm smooth but with a smooth bod with pierced nipples in sneakers and a jock-strap I can serve up nice... it's all in 'the presentation'! Oh yeah, my much younger man has the hairy ass, so when he sends me out in the new sneakers he ordered for me SPECIFICALLY to keep them clean and 'wear them ONLY to the sex-parties'... (he is in 'advertising')... if a dude says: "Damn I wished you had a hairy ass!" I say... well how about you breed my man? It would be an honor see you deliver a load in him!" RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY!!!!

As to not enough TOPS, locally, I blame it the way the realtors do: "Remember what city you are in! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I think it's one of those things everyone loves to complain about. I have a longtime fuck bud from ATL who has an enormous penis and prefers to top, yet usually he winds up getting fucked instead because guys freak out about taking his dick or can't take him in their ass. He gets monumentally frustrated because guys will only jack him off but won't let him fuck them. He's found some guys he can fuck regularly and those luck guys get to take that monster. I have another fuck bud who was cursed with a 4" cock. Most guys won't even bother jacking or sucking him because it's so unimpressive and he learned early on he was only gonna get guys who want to fuck him. He stopped going to sex clubs for that reason and because of the embarrassment factor. Add in all the bi/str8 boys who just want to get fucked in the ass and you have a lot of bottoms competing for tops.

im a good example too. I love to get fucked and can get fucked multiple times before I stop. But if I top usually after cumming three or four times I'm done for a while. If I'm a t a sex club the guy I hook up with will usually want me to fuck him til I'm spent so I've effectively done one guy. Yet as a bottom I may take it off three, four, or more guys...do the math. The more cum I take the less there is to go around. 

Guest SecretCumWhore
7 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I think it's one of those things everyone loves to complain about. I have a longtime fuck bud from ATL who has an enormous penis and prefers to top, yet usually he winds up getting fucked instead because guys freak out about taking his dick or can't take him in their ass. He gets monumentally frustrated because guys will only jack him off but won't let him fuck them. He's found some guys he can fuck regularly and those luck guys get to take that monster. I have another fuck bud who was cursed with a 4" cock. Most guys won't even bother jacking or sucking him because it's so unimpressive and he learned early on he was only gonna get guys who want to fuck him. He stopped going to sex clubs for that reason and because of the embarrassment factor. Add in all the bi/str8 boys who just want to get fucked in the ass and you have a lot of bottoms competing for tops.

im a good example too. I love to get fucked and can get fucked multiple times before I stop. But if I top usually after cumming three or four times I'm done for a while. If I'm a t a sex club the guy I hook up with will usually want me to fuck him til I'm spent so I've effectively done one guy. Yet as a bottom I may take it off three, four, or more guys...do the math. The more cum I take the less there is to go around. 

Hands down best explanation. You are quite practical in your thinking as you are piggy.  Love ya pig.  <3

13 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Your math points to the root of an unsustainable system - and the flaw in the complaint about a shortage of Tops. The problem isn't supply, it's consumption. I think the general assumption is that all bottoms are insatiable, but I don't know how realistic that is. I shamelessly claim to being an insatiable bottom myself, but I can't say that for certain - I just know I've never reached a point that I didn't want another cock, even after gang use. But I'm willing to bet there's a bell curve somewhere that measures the relative frequency of insatiables like me against those who are satisfied after one or two good fucks, and all the guys in between.

Yet whether a bottom is good for one or a dozen fucks isn't really the question, is it? It is the Top's choice, after all, who he fucks. Unless a system of fuck-rationing is instituted to ensure everyone gets an equal fucking, every bottom will always be subject to the choice of Tops, who will be presented with options. The last time I was at camp, I had myself on offer at the usual spot, and this young stud half my age came along and positioned himself at the other end of the table. He had a steady stream of trade; I got nothing. There were only two of us, and he serviced eight Tops. Even where the math is flipped, that's still the way it goes - it's about the Top's choice, and competition. You'll eventually get some if you just keep putting yourself out there, but you can't take it personally when you don't.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Another thought comes to mind and that's how so many bottoms are passive in other ways, meaning they don't go out and go after a top. I say this as a guy who's truly vers. I run into so many very picky demanding bottoms. There's a list of things they want and don't want and I usually wind up moving on because all I wanna do is get my load off. The bottom shouldn't make it difficult for the top. Embrace being the hole to be used...that's what I do when I bottom. I have buds who go out to clubs and they're up against the wall nursing a drink bitching about how few tops there are. Not me. I'm chatting up guys I think are hot and use my "Wanna go back to your place?" opener. You'd be surprised how many times that gets a quick yes and a discussion of what they're down for. My buds hate me for doing that and think I have some magic I work. I don't. What I have is confidence. Some may call that arrogance or being a douchebag, but you know what? It works.

Edited by BBBoyfromTN

Guest SecretCumWhore
14 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Another thought comes to mind and that's how so many bottoms are passive in other ways, meaning they don't go out and go after a top. I say this as a guy who's truly vers. I run into so many very picky demanding bottoms. There's a list of things they want and don't want and I usually wind up moving on because all I wanna do is get my load off. The bottom shouldn't make it difficult for the top. Embrace being the hole to be used...that's what I do when I bottom. I have buds who go out to clubs and they're up against the wall nursing a drink bitching about how few tops there are. Not me. I'm chatting up guys I think are hot and use my "Wanna go back to your place?" opener. You'd be surprised how many times that gets a quick yes and a discussion of what they're down for. My buds hate me for doing that and think I have some magic I work. I don't. What I have is confidence. Some may call that arrogance or being a douchebag, but you know what? It works.

That confidence would gladly make me offer up my hole to your sexual interests as well as make me want to top you just to hear you moan! :-p.  Keep it up stud. 

12 hours ago, SecretCumWhore said:

I'm chatting up guys I think are hot and use my "Wanna go back to your place?" opener. You'd be surprised how many times that gets a quick yes and a discussion of what they're down for. My buds hate me for doing that and think I have some magic I work. I don't. What I have is confidence. Some may call that arrogance or being a douchebag, but you know what? It works.

Exactly. In fact, you don’t even have to be confident (though confidence is attractive) - you just have to decide you’re going to play the game, and step in the ring. That’s why I don’t lose much sleep over this issue. If plain ol’ me can get bred just by showing up with a smile on (and not much else), anybody can. Quit your bitchin’, come off the wall, and come get bred tag-team style with me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 8:19 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I run into so many very picky demanding bottoms. There's a list of things they want and don't want and I usually wind up moving on because all I wanna do is get my load off. The bottom shouldn't make it difficult for the top.

I call guys like this "directors" -- from the way the guy talks and acts, you'd think he was Cecil B. DeMille directing The Ten Commandments.

There are bottoms out there who don't want vers guys. They advertise for "straight" guys (that always makes me chuckle) or total tops.

There are also plenty who only want 8" or bigger, or only 18-29 y.o., or some specific race.

So, taking (giving) one for the team isn't always an option.

10 hours ago, nastybottom said:

There are bottoms out there who don't want vers guys. They advertise for "straight" guys (that always makes me chuckle) or total tops.

There are also plenty who only want 8" or bigger, or only 18-29 y.o., or some specific race.

Precisely. So when we hear these bottoms complaining, "There are never enough Tops" what they're actually complaining is, "There are never enough bespoke 25-year-old 9.5-inch long, 5.5-inch diameter Asian long-haired Tops named Kosuke with 0.5% body fat and deep emerald eyes that shine for me alone."

And when we say, "Well, there's Joe over there... He's got a pretty hot nine incher," we get:

"Ugh, no - He has hairy legs. And what is he, 27? OMG."

"Okay, well what about Dimitri there, in the steamroom? That is righteous BBC, and he never plays without two of his friends."

"Totally not my scene."

"That's everybody's scene. What's the matter with you?"

"Nope."

"Well... Oh, hey! That guy who just came in looks like exactly what you're after!"

"Are you kidding? Please. He's Korean."

[And thus we draw the curtain on our hopeless bottom, who will remain unfucked, and unfulfilled, until in desperation he gives head to a homeless geezer in an alley at 4:30am.]

• Upvote 3

• 2 years later...

This has been an irritant to me for a while. When I found this thread further back in the pages, I had to reply.

In my area you see more ads on places like BareBackRT and Craigslist where someone is looking for a top. And I have seen ads where a bottom is bitching that they can't get fucked. Some of them come off as acting like they are entitled to being fucked. That has got to be a major turnoff for the tops out there. I have to imagine a top doesn't want a whiny-ass hookup.

I'm a bottom and I don't top, I just don't get anything out of it. I don't bitch about there being less tops because a long time ago I took it as incentive to work on myself physically and to get out in the real world. I use the apps to get an idea of local places where like-minded men congregate. Do I always find a top when I am looking at that moment? Nope! But I have made new friends and expanded my social circle, and that expanded social circle has lead to more confidence in myself and also to building relationships with tops that don't hang out on the ad sites.

In the end, I do believe there are fewer tops than bottoms. That just means we bottoms have to work harder for it. Bitching that you can't get fucked doesn't change a damn thing.