Bottoms complaining about lack of tops: Fair?

hungry_hole

I call BS on the entire “not enough tops” argument. Most guys will fuck damn near anything as long as their is some secrecy involved.

Most of the bottoms complaining are the ones who have stringent criteria for a guy to look like a Sean Cody model or some “hot, straight, married” dude. Which is fine every guy is allowed to their criteria. But if you’re looking for a perfect 10 for 10 every time trying to create create something you seen on Only Fans, more often than not you’re going to be disappointed. Rather than call up that cool 7 you know down the street who Fucks you right and can host, you’re gonna stay online till three in the morning hoping to jump through all kinds of hoops to hook up with a guy who may or may not look like his perfect 10 picture. Hilarious 

In another post I talked about the average middle-age guy who wanted me to whore him out in a motel as a cumdump then proceeded to turn down 3/4 of the guys who inquired some of them not bad looking at all. I’m sure he is still out there somewhere sexually repressed and looking for 10 Nick Jonas Dudes is for his perfect scene ha ha

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I call BS on the entire “not enough tops” argument. Most guys will fuck damn near anything as long as their is some secrecy involved.

Most of the bottoms complaining are the ones who have stringent criteria for a guy to look like a Sean Cody model or some “hot, straight, married” dude. Which is fine every guy is allowed to their criteria. But if you’re looking for a perfect 10 for 10 every time trying to create create something you seen on Only Fans, more often than not you’re going to be disappointed. Rather than call up that cool 7 you know down the street who Fucks you right and can host, you’re gonna stay online till three in the morning hoping to jump through all kinds of hoops to hook up with a guy who may or may not look like his perfect 10 picture. Hilarious 

In another post I talked about the average middle-age guy who wanted me to whore him out in a motel as a cumdump then proceeded to turn down 3/4 of the guys who inquired some of them not bad looking at all. I’m sure he is still out there somewhere sexually repressed and looking for 10 Nick Jonas Dudes is for his perfect scene ha ha

THIS is everything!

honestly even if you’re hot would you rather spend hours online or make a quick arrangement for mutual fun?

Because I make it easy for guys to fuck and breed me if they want I get hit up instantly to get bred when I’m online - because when I’m online I’m cleaned out and ready to take a load or my ass is nice and cummy already with a load or two.