Having anti-BB friends

mdboy

Guest Saturn1

Damn! It's hard to believe that anyone is against BB in 2018! You just do your thing and let them do their thing! Hopefully, they will discover the JOY of BB, one day!!!

I find that a few of my friends are big safe-sex proselytizers but then in private (once I talk to their 'play-mates') it becomes apparent that they 'drop the safety net' and ride it raw. And I guess ONLY THEIR discretion is excused! And the same ones tend to be all judgmental to your face and quickly dog the one or other as 'TOO promiscuous' and  use language like 'he is DIRTY'... or whatever...

So to figure out 'whom I'm dealing with' I rattle the cage by talking about bareback sex and how 'HOT IT WOULD BE' with strangers at a bar or whatever, as though it is hypothetical, or bb-play based on PREP use... then you find the conversation develops into polarized camps. Some get all preachy and harp on that 'promiscuous sex is disgusting' or 'there are still ALL KINDS OF OTHER DISEASES'. Others however, your new BB-BROS pull you to the side and spill the beans of how they really feel.

On a parallel tangent (the just BEING GAY part) I used to have a beefy, very sexy, cocky buddy who was in the Marines. He was always smiling and had a very outgoing personality and hid his sexuality very well from his Mormon parents and church. To 'play it off' he 'put on a show' PRETENDING he was receptive to amorous play with men and oddly, he became the most popular dude. Guys would want to sit with him on the plane, or who would have him as their tent mate or have him wear their dog-tags or whatever. In short, by 'stirring the pot' and by being colorful he got all the right attention and flew RIGHT UNDER THE RADAR of those who would disapprove and didn't catch on...

I recall my best friend, a cop, always dogging his ex (my greatest sexual fantasy, as he is a shaggy-haired blonde, one of my fetishes) telling me 'he is DIRTY' and 'he does bareback with EVERYBODY as though it was a bad thing... (my man actually finally tagged his ass and bred him)

My best (cop) friend's new Bf (until a couple years ago), his TWINK, would wait until he was in the house with either me or my man and then spill the beans on his antics. Wild stuff! Once when I told him: "You are such a slut!" He corrected me and said: "I'm no slut! I'm a CUM-DUMPSTER!" After I told him how hot I find all that he opened up about all his kinky secrets that went WAY BEYOND I have ever done... 

Yet he looked so innocent!

Edited by rawsatyr
minor spelling errors
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest GoneFishing

all my buds are bare backers and i’ve managed to get a few on prep so they can be properly trained and conditioned for when the time is right to G☣️ all the way !

4 hours ago, mdboy said:

How do you mix being friends who completely against BB-ing, but also loving to BB yourself?

... by being friends with them. Friends don't always have to agree: my personal opinion is that friendship isn't predicated on one aspect of a person.

To me, that's like asking "how do you mix being friends with someone who is female with you being male," or "how do you mix being friends with someone who is completely against safe sex while loving the idea of safe sex yourself?"

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Saturn1 said:

Damn! It's hard to believe that anyone is against BB in 2018! You just do your thing and let them do their thing! Hopefully, they will discover the JOY of BB, one day!!!

Yes their is , i have a good friend he is 65 but huge stamina and nice cock but in early days of aids his regular lover got it and dies, so he had see what it was in the worst condition long before modern-therapy  and prep

for me he have very good argument .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Quite a few of my friends are safe sex Nazis and chastise the idea of barebacking or unsafe sex. I don't tell them I'm a barebacker because I don't want to deal with it. The subject of fucking has come up with some straight and gay friends, both male and female, and I've admitted I'm a barebacker and most don't pass judgement. I put it out there because you never know who might be interest and a str8 bud admitted to me he likes to get fucked and likes it bareback and his GF doesn't know. A couple gay and bi buds admitted they bareback too and one night at a party it turned into all of us talking about barebacking...was pretty hot. But some people were disgusted that we bareback, but as someone said "if you don't want to do it, then don't do it!"

and talking about it is healthy. I've discussed it with my younger brother who is 16, sexually active and barebacking. I talked him into getting on PREP so he doesn't get poz and did the same thing with a 13 y/o cousin who also is sexually active but unfortunately his parents refused. I hope they change their minds because I know what I was like at that age and how often I got fucked bareback.