I learned last year that I was HIV positive, initially I was like almost all who become positive and that is panic and depression.  After many doctors’ visits and having the many options explained I was overwhelmed and ready to give up.  Then a friend of mine, who is also HIV positive, reminded me how I had made the decision to go BB and play raw in bathhouses, glory holes, cursing spots and on line for the past several years.  He reminded that I had been playing raw for almost 8 years.  He was shocked that after 8 years of playing with no telling how many guys raw it took as long as it did before I became HIV positive.  In fact, he shook his head and called me a true bug chaser.  I didn’t see it that way at first but now I realize I was.  I have now embraced being positive and have decided to be the true Poz Pig that I have always been.  I have chosen to go unmedicated and embrace my future.  Is this wrong, thoughts anyone I am curious what others who have the same background sexually think.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Sadly nobody gives a fuck about you and your health. It all comes down to you. When you start to waste away and the changes in your physical appearance start showing, how many of your friends, family and co-workers, general population are going to gather around you? Thought so .... not many, if any. Then what do you do? Start meds, regain some of your old self. Guess you can consider finding new poz friends, the ones that are wasting away and don’t have anyone either! I’m sorry if I’m being a total asshole. I was stealth fucked years ago, he walked away and I saw the biohazard tattoo ... took me over 10 years to get enough guts up to go get tested. I’m neg, I still fuck raw, love my ass loaded, but now I’m more selective. I start PrEP next week, we’ll the first steps towards going on it. I had 2 guys lined up last night to fuck me, they both bailed, this morning I’m shaking my head going “what are you doing?” 

Do do yourself a favor, go on meds, look after yourself, put YOU first. As the saying goes, “life’s to short”, if you decide not to, be honest with everyone, tell them your unmediated poz, don’t do what others have done to me. That’s totally not fair.

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, M4mnow2 said:

Sadly nobody gives a fuck about you and your health. It all comes down to you. When you start to waste away and the changes in your physical appearance start showing, how many of your friends, family and co-workers, general population are going to gather around you? Thought so .... not many, if any. Then what do you do? Start meds, regain some of your old self. Guess you can consider finding new poz friends, the ones that are wasting away and don’t have anyone either! I’m sorry if I’m being a total asshole. I was stealth fucked years ago, he walked away and I saw the biohazard tattoo ... took me over 10 years to get enough guts up to go get tested. I’m neg, I still fuck raw, love my ass loaded, but now I’m more selective. I start PrEP next week, we’ll the first steps towards going on it. I had 2 guys lined up last night to fuck me, they both bailed, this morning I’m shaking my head going “what are you doing?” 

Do do yourself a favor, go on meds, look after yourself, put YOU first. As the saying goes, “life’s to short”, if you decide not to, be honest with everyone, tell them your unmediated poz, don’t do what others have done to me. That’s totally not fair.

Your probably right sadly nobody really does.  As far as stralthing that is not me I will always be up front regardless if I am on meds or not anyone who fucks me or I fuck them will know I am Poz.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1