Barebacked in university library restroom

ohvisit

I met up with a 22-year old muscular, dark-skinned black college guy at his apartment about six months ago. He told me to let myself in the unlocked front door, lock it behind me, and come upstairs. His bedroom door was open, and there he was sprawled out naked, stroking his thick 9.5" cock. I noticed the blinds were open, clearly visible from the parking lot. For a moment, I hesitated, feeling uncomfortable with the idea of being seen in this way. As I started to approach the bed to take that beautiful bbc in my mouth, he ordered me to take off my pants and underwear. Then he got up off the bed and shoved me down with my ass hanging off the edge of the bed. He handed me a bottle of poppers and, in a stern voice, told me to take some deep hits because he intended to fuck me deep until he bred me--no stopping, no pulling out. So, I took four long, deep hits, and my head was spinning. He had lubed up his massive black cock with vaseline and indeed wasted no time. I felt his cock brush against my hole. Then he pushed hard, shoving his entire cock in my ass until his balls slapped my ass. I yelped out loud and he smacked my ass hard. He immediately started to piston fuck my hole and continued for nearly ten minutes. Suddenly he shoved his cock deep in my hole and announced he was breeding me. My prostate had been beaten up in the process, and I needed to cum so badly. I started stroking, hoping to release my load. But he pulled his cock out of my ass abruptly and told me to get dressed and leave. 

This week, out of the blue, he messaged me saying he needed to unload in some white pussy ass. I immediately responded and asked when he'd like me to drop by his apartment. He said he was working at the university library and was so horny that he wanted me to meet him there as soon as I could. At this point, I have no idea where exactly a safe meeting place might be in the library. He tells me to come to one of the men's restrooms on the third floor; he would be in the center stall and would open the stall door when I tap on it. It's late afternoon when I arrive, and there are far more students studying on that floor than I anticipated. When I enter the restroom, I notice there's no way to hide or be discreet when someone else enters. How the hell is this going to work? There are two guys at the urinals taking a piss, and they'll soon be out of the restroom. I walk past them to the stalls in the back, noting that the stall on the left is occupied. Nervous about getting caught, I lightly tap my foot under the center stall rather than tap on the door. He opens the door, and I see that he has his backpack and a jacket blocking the view of the next stall. Wasting no time, he turns me around, pulls down my pants, and sticks a spit-lubed finger in my ass. Conscious of the guy in the next stall (who is very quiet and might be cruising, I ponder), I suppress a moan. As he works a second and then third finger up my hole, I glance back and see him dribble spit into his hand. He gets his big black cock nice and wet. Without warning, he grabs me by the hips and literally shoves me down on his cock--all the way. His spit didn't provide enough lube, and the pain was horrible. But I couldn't even moan for fear of being caught. He pushed me down by the shoulders as hard as he could, impaling me on his ridiculously hard, rigid cock. He started to sway his hips, churning his dick deep in me. His dick was hitting my prostate, and it hurt. Then he starts lifting my body up and down on his cock. Periodically he would push me down hard on his cock. By this point, he's not even trying to be quiet.

Thankfully I hear the guy in the next stall jacking his cock, and as I glance up, I see him peering over into our stall. It's another beefy black guy who, as I later find out, is on the football team. The fucking continues for another five minutes (which feels like an eternity at this point) until I feel his cock twitch. He's flooding my hole with his cum. Just like before, he tells me to pull up my pants and get out. So I scramble into the other empty stall with my pants pulled only halfway up. I can feel cum leaking out my used hole and dribbling down my legs.

As I start to close the stall door, the big football player--who towered over me at nearly 6'5"--pushes it open. Aggressively, he pushes me over the toilet, pulls my pants down, and rams his beer-can thick 8" black cock in my ass. He had not lubed his cock, and even with the cum in my hole, the girth of his cock made it painful. I attempt to pull off his cock, but he grabs me hard at the waist and impales me repeatedly. I had willingly taken the previous cock, now I was basically being raped by a football player. The fucking continued for maybe two minutes, and he came deep in my ass--no words spoken. He zipped up his pants and quickly left the restroom.

The guy in the next stall who had first fucked me walks over and tells me he had arranged for the football player to fuck me. He assumed I'd be fine with the forceful fuck. Out of breath, I just sighed and sat on the toilet, letting the cum leak from my battered hole. He was right: the whole scene was hot. But I couldn't believe it happened in a public place that was so risky. The football player messaged me and said he wants me to meet him at his apartment for fun sometime soon. I'll share the details when it happens...

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4