My Man from the Gym

Detchiller

This morning at 6:00 AM I received a couple of phone calls from my man, Ford.  Honestly, initially I blew-off the calls, however once I got up I texted Ford, letting him know I would be running errands most of the day.  However, as he apparently really wanted to get into my ass, he persisted, joking I was busy tricking with other guys, and simply didn't have time for him.  Eventually he convinced me to come over to his place when I was done running around.

When I was done with my errands I stopped by my place, and fortunately had enough time to give myself a good cleaning out.  The I left for his place, and upon arriving, as usual, the door was unlocked so I walked in, only to find Ford chatting with a woman.  I was slightly thrown-off, but they quickly concluded their conversation and she left.  Ford and I immediately went upstairs and spread a sex blanket on the floor, we undressed as he looked me over, a big smile on his face.  Whatever he was thinking was cool with me.  The chemistry between us is great, and undressed Ford is a fucking Greek god with his tall stature, heavily muscled body, thick dick and heavy balls, and that beautiful cocoa dark skin.

We start smoking a little to get in the mood, doing a little deep throating before Ford told me to lay back and relax, as for a first, he sucked my dick to the base, deep-throating my seven and a half inch uncut medium thick brown dick.  I would have been happy if he had continued sucking me, but instead he paused, stepped into the bathroom where, I imagine, he cleaned himself out.  After an absence of a few minutes the bathroom door opened, and as he approached I hoped to myself he wouldn't smell of soap, and to my pleasure, nope, his balls still had the delicious musky male aroma.

As I lay on my back, Ford lubed up his ass and my cock, crouched over my pole and slid it right-up his hole.  Damn if his muscle ass didn't swallow up every inch of me. He road my cock, and I responded by thrusting every inch of my cock inside his ass, eventually getting him on all fours so I could take him from behind.  I fucked him for several minutes, and in pausing, found it kinda hot that when I withdrew, some of his clean ass juices plopped onto the blanket, looking like a lump of cum - but I could tell it was just good old ass slime. 

Ford was apparently done bottoming for the moment as his inner top took over.  He had me lay on on my back, and, scooping the love juice from the blanket, he fingered it into my ass before adding some Vaseline and lube to the mix, then pushing his dick inside my hole.  His dick felt absolutely perfect, having just the right amount of thickness to give my ring a stretch and make me feel it and moan in approval, yet also having just the right length so I would recognize a big boy was bruising my guts.  As he fucked, he commented the lube was quite creamy, almost as if I had come pre-loaded.  I wish! 

For the next 30 minutes or so, we switched into various positions including me on my stomach, and him on top of me facing the opposite direction, head to feet. Finally Ford told me to get onto all fours, having me back-up onto his dick, and taking the active role in bouncing up against his cock.  s me get on all 4s and lets me back up and bounce against his dick. He had been fighting the nut for a while, having several times told me he was close to cumming, so when he next cautioned me, over and over I intensified my thrusts against his cock until he all but shouted "I'm cumming," and cum he did, cumming so violently I could actually feel the individual spurts of his cum blowing into my ass.

After Ford had recovered his second wind he fucked me a little longer with that fat dick of his, but finally, his energy spent, he withdrew.  Turning to kiss him, I found a sweet honeysuckle scented puddle below my ass.  "Is that your nut?" I asked.

"It's yours," he answered, adding "it oozed out of your hole."

I think there was romantic innuendo there.  Cool.  We cleaned-up, dressed and I was on the road.

As I still hadn’t actually nutted, once I got home I got my nine inch dildo, lubed it up and proceeded to continue the fuck the hell out of my ass while laying on my bed.  The dildo was about the same thickness as Ford's cock, but somewhat longer as I like to keep my ass ready for that occasional cock which can push past the second ring. 

After extensively working my ass, I finally I got off, spurting everywhere.  Cleaning the dildo, I found it nice and frothy and smelling like that honeysuckle from the blanket.  Mmmmm.  I’m gonna have to ask Ford if he wants me showing up pre-loaded next time.  Good thing I’ve been freezing my loads.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3