I Helped Tag My Brother-in-law

CHAPTER 1

My brother-in-law (Devon) is a dick plain and simple.  I despise him for how he treats my sister; well, for that matter, how he treats everyone.  His haughtiness is unbelievable.  His sneering remarks are abundant to excess.  But, he is whom my sister chose to marry.  So bet it.  Had he been my choice no doubt he would need dentures to eat; but, he isn’t and wasn’t my choice.  One topic I will say in his favour:  He was a stud of a man—a man’s man.

Devon was packed in his clothes and wore them well.  He stood 6 feet tall; weighed 160 pounds; worked out at a health club; had dark brown hair all over his arms, hands, legs, feet, and chest; had dark brown eyes; had a manly mound of a butt; and had an impressive bulge down his left thigh.  His feet were big as were his hands.  He had a super nice overall package, but a personality that ruined it all.

When they announced my sister was pregnant, everyone was happy for her.  It was obvious that he was only a sperm donor as far as my family was concerned.  And, it was obvious.  The pregnancy had its issues.  My sister was ill all the time.  That illness was what sent her to her physician immediately, thus, finding out very early about the pregnancy.  My brother-in-law was going to have to go without sex for about eight months.

Well, a good fuck buddy of mine called me up a couple of weeks later, and we made plans to go to our favourite adult book store.  My buddy (Brad) had finally pozzed me about a year ago.  He talked me into not going on meds.  We spent all the time that we could at bath houses, sex parties, adult book stores, and cruising parks.  Brad loved to watch me get fucked.  He always added his load to my ass whenever we called it a night.

We had arrived at ABS and had been there about 20 minutes when I looked up and saw my brother-in-law coming in the peeps section.  I grabbed Brad and pulled him into a booth that had a glory hole.  I quickly told him why I had dragged him in the booth and that I would have to stay there until Devon left.  Just as I finished telling Brad, the door to the booth next to us opened and closed.  We heard the lock engaged, tokens dropped, and the movies begin rolling through.  Carefully, I peered through only to discover Devon.

I thought I would have fun with Devon and began to finger the glory hole.  I was quietly chuckling as I knew Devon didn’t know what my finger meant.  Brad kept playfully slapping on me as he snickered.  I was looking up at Brad when he stopped.  His eyes widened and mouth gaped.  He pointed toward the wall.  I turned to see a hard cock hesitantly being pushed through the hole.  I was stunned.  I stared a few seconds before my senses returned.  My mouth wrapped around Devon’s cut 9 thick inches as I swallowed down to the pubes.  I went to work on my brother-in-law to see just what he had.

Devon kept a steady in and out going.  I could hear his balls hit the wall with a good “thud” on each in stroke.  My jaws began to ache a bit but I held steady.  As if Devon knew about my jaws, he began to pick up his pace.  Very soon, he was fucking my mouth like a pro.  Brad and I heard a deep rumble of a growl that grew until at last I felt Devon’s cock hit the back of my throat where it began to spew huge globs of his ball juice.  The barrage lasted several minutes after which Devon slid his cock out of my mouth and stuffed it in his pants.

Instead of leaving as I expected, a short time passed when a piece of paper appeared at the hole.  I took it and stood up.  Brad and I read the note.  I was dumbstruck.  Devon was offering me the opportunity to suck him again at his home.  The bastard!  He was going to have a man over to his house to suck him while my sister—his wife—was pregnant!  No doubt he would have to get her out of the house long enough.  The bastard! 

Brad grabbed the note and wrote a reply.  Brad agreed for me but the meeting would take place at “my” apartment—I learned later meaning Brad’s apartment.  Devon was to come alone on Friday night at 9:00 sharp.  Devon agreed, and Brad provided his address and phone number to cancel if he needed to.

After Devon left, Brad told me that Devon knew my apartment but did not know Brad’s.  Devon would have me in Brad’s bed room in the dark and a hood on.  Devon would never recognize me.  Brad said we should see how long we could lure Devon astray.  I looked at Brad in awe at his quick wittedness and began laughing.

Friday arrived and everything went just as Brad had outlined.  Brad explained that I had a fetish and liked to wear a hood.  Brad also explained that he was a good friend of mine who was there for support.  Devon was a bit leery but finally okay with that.  I did a repeat of my role at the book store. 

Brad gave Devon an okay that he could stop by if he wanted my services again but to call first to be sure.  After he left, Brad was sure Devon would become a regular.  Indeed, he did, and at each meeting I never spoke a word.  For almost two months, Devon stopped by 2 to 3 times a week to get his cock serviced by me.  It was then that Brad wanted to up the ante.

Then, when Devon arrived one night, Brad offered to rim Devon.  Brad became somewhat arbitrary and told Devon that he could have his ass eaten or his visits would be over.  Devon was very agitated demanding to know why the change.  Brad explained he was a world class ass eater and liked practicing what he was so good at doing.  Devon finally agreed but was pissed.

Brad rimmed and ate Devon’s ass like a pro each visit for the next month and a half.  It was obvious that Devon was enjoying his ass worked on with each visit.  Moans were now being made as well as him stopping in mid-stroke to reach behind to pull his cheeks wider apart.  Brad upped the game once more and began fingering Devon.  More moans as well as his body shivering in erotic vibrations.  Brad was pacing Devon’s downfall.

By the fourth month of our little deception, Devon had grown to enjoy having his cock sucked at the same time as his ass being worked over.  It was patently obvious that Devon was enjoying himself.  Then, as Devon was dressing to leave, he stopped and asked if I would be willing to let him fuck me.  Brad looked at me and told him that would be okay.

I was very prepared the next time Devon showed up.  I sucked his cock for several minutes edging him as Brad worked feverishly on Devon’s ass.  It was clear that Devon was in a high state of arousal.  Brad stood up and moved to our sides.  He pulled me off Devon’s cock and had me to climb on the bed with my ass hanging over.

All the while, Brad was slowly jacking Devon’s cock keeping him aroused.  Brad also was telling Devon that fucking my ass was going to be like sliding into warm silk.  Brad told Devon that he needed to concentrate on looking at my hole as it puckered and winked.  He kept saying that was me showing how ready I was to be fucked.  Brad had his mouth up to Devon’s ear and was whispering everything.  Devon was hypnotized as Brad slowly and methodically moved Devon into position with his piss slit at my opening.  Devon never mentioned needing a condom.

I held my breath as Brad coaxed and urged Devon to move his cock closer to my hole.  Brad gently pushed Devon closer until at last his piss slit touched my hole.  Devon sighed deeply at the contact.  Brad spoke faster about how warm the inside would feel once Devon slid his cock in my ass.  Devon looked to be in a haze Brad told me later but finally grasped my legs and pushed gently then more firmly until the head of his cock popped inside my sphincter.  I moaned in such erotic agony at watching the scene play out as well as feeling my brother-in-law entering my ass.

Devon then shoved his bloated cock all the way inside my screaming ass and began to pound me.  Brad stood by Devon and fed him words of encouragement telling him he was doing great and to fuck my ass harder.  He talked about how hot my ass felt on his cock and how tight my ring was encircling his cock.  More and more Brad kept up his salacious words of encouragement to Devon.  I knew they were having an effect on Devon because by this time he was pounding my ass knocking me away from him.

Brad told him to grab my legs and to pull me closer so that he, Devon, could fuck my ass harder and deeper.  Devon did so, and by this time, he was drenched in sweat.  His cock had swollen to an unbelievable size.  Later I thought about that and realized that Devon was absolutely turned on to fucking another man.  I would dwell on that thought many times.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Devon screamed thrusting inside me as he unleashed a torrent of cum.  I saw through my eye slits in the mask that his eyes were wildly open, and he began having trouble breathing.  He pumped a huge amount of cum in me.  After many minutes, his grip on me lessened.  Slowly, his spent cock slid out of my ass.  Devon was shaking.  He backed away from me and sank down onto the floor where he heaved trying to get his breathing under control.

Brad gently helped Devon back onto his feet.  He did up his clothing and left with a promise to return.  He wanted to fuck again.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 17

CHAPTER 2

Once he had gone, Brad told me that almost the entire time that Devon was fucking me he had gotten two of his fingers in Devon’s ass and had finger fucked him.  He grinned evilly and told me that just at the right time his fingernails had been used on Devon.  No doubt he liked the feeling Brad said.  We looked at each other and knew we were on our way.

Just as he had said, Devon showed up on Wednesday and on Friday nights.  He fucked me like a madman as Brad tore up Devon’s ass with his fingernails.  It was so delightful knowing that soon he was going to get his comeuppance.  I was so looking forward to that.  It would be a tricky thing though.

Then, on Tuesday night, Devon showed up as agreed to but things had to be postponed.  Brad explained that at the last minute I couldn’t make it.  Brad explained he was apartment sitting for me as I had to go out of town.  Brad was so sincere sounding as he told Devon that it was such a shame and that he could understand at being frustrated.  Devon tried to get Brad to bottom for him but Brad explained that he didn’t get fucked; he just liked to eat ass and fuck ass also.  Devon left very frustrated sounding.

For the next two weeks, Brad kept Devon at bay.  He was so sympathetic to Devon and his plight.  Each time that Devon arrived, he left with a bit more angst, edginess, and frustration.  Brad cooed his sympathy to Devon.  Brad was as good as any funeral director.  He commiserated with Devon about my lack of commitment to taking care of Devon.  I heard it all from Brad’s closet as the two berated my lack of seriousness.

Devon left again no doubt with the bluest of balls.  Brad and I rejoiced at how things were going.  Devon’s nerves were on total edge.  He would be back next Friday ready to explode.  Brad was going to make sure that Devon was fully packed with TNT because he was going to get a big bang on Friday. 

Friday at nine sharp, Devon knocked on the front door.  Brad let him in and excitedly told Devon that I was back in town and ready in the bedroom.  Devon I heard rushing down the hallway.  He stopped in the doorway looking crazed.  He did something then that he had never done before:  He stripped totally tossing his clothes in all directions.  His cock was hard and dripping I could see.  He strode over to me on the bed and yanked my legs upward putting them on his shoulders.

Devon took his hands and pulled my cheeks open lining his piss slit up to my hole.  He released his hands as he leaned over me grabbing my shoulders.  I looked at his face which had a crazed look on it.  Truly, Devon was in need of sexual release.  I had but a split moment to consider if I was going to be able to deal with his heightened sexual arousal.  I was determined to give it my best.

I felt a searing pain as Devon’s dripping cut 9 inches of monster manhood crammed itself inside my body.  I screamed at the sharpness.  Devon gave no hint that he had heard me but drove his baby maker stick deep inside me and began to fuck me wildly.

Brad stepped up to Devon’s side as usual and began a narrative of encouragements about how good it was to get back in my ass, how hot it was, hadn’t Devon missed fucking, feel how my sphincter was tight around his cock begging Devon to fuck harder and deeper.  Devon I could tell was ramping up his game from Brad’s encouraging words.  Then, Brad grabbed Devon by both shoulders and twisted his body around hard so that Devon’s cock pulled out of my ass in mid stroke.  Devon was beside himself.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?” he screamed as his body shook.

“I thought you’d want me to eat your ass and maybe finger your hole as I usually do,” Brad said innocently.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?  ARE YOU NUTS?” Devon screamed as his shaking continued.

“You always seemed to enjoy me doing that to you.  I just thought that might be something you’d enjoy tonight as well.  I really wanted to make up to you in my own small way for him being gone,” Brad said dejectedly.  “I really only wanted to help you out being you’re so tense and backed up.”  Brad poured it on thick, and Devon bought it.

“Yeah.  Yeah.  I did enjoy you eating my ass.  That turned me on and so did your fingering me.  Man, I’ve thought about that a lot.  I didn’t like it at first but you somehow knew what to do and made it feel good,” Devon said having calmed down a bit but still highly strung from lack of sexual release.  He was still highly aroused I could tell also from the pre-cum dripping out of his turgid cock.

“Well, then, why don’t you stand there by the bed, but lean over it.  You can put your hands flat or do elbows or whatever is comfortable for you.  I’ll eat your ass and finger you some since you enjoy that, too,” Brad suggested offhandedly.  “When you have had enough, you can go back to fucking him.”  Brad pointed to me with the last statement.  “You should be plenty aroused by then I’m betting.”

“Yeah.  Okay,” Devon said as he repositioned himself.  He tried first doing flat handed on the bed but wasn’t comfortable with that.  He then put himself on elbows and waited.  Brad knelt behind Devon spreading his cheeks and began feasting. 

Brad was, no, is a consummate ass eater.  I know from experience how well he eats an ass.  It was not long before Devon was twisting his head about and moaning.  Brad worked all over Devon’s ass with his tongue as well as doing small nips with his teeth.  The first time that Brad nipped Devon there was a startled “Oh” but he returned to moaning and never made another protest.  Brad drove his tongue deeply into Devon’s hole.  Brad’s tongue can be a very rigid tool.  I knew what Brad was doing and began biding my time before the big bang would occur.

After 20 minutes or so, Brad pulled his mouth off Devon’s hole and slowly inserted two wet fingers.  Devon hissed an intake of air but said nothing.  Brad massaged deeper and deeper and began twisting and turning his fingers.  Periodically, Brad would massage Devon’s prostate just to keep him reminded of what he was to feel later.  I watched intently as Brad continued to work over Devon’s hole.  I noticed that Devon was relaxed and fully enjoying the sensational ass work that Brad was doing.  And, then, it happened.

“Man, that feels so good.  Your eating my ass was phenomenal and what you’re doing now is even better,” Devon said somewhat dreamily.  “Keep it up.  Man, that is so good.”

Brad looked up at me and grinned as his eyes sparkled.  He had Devon now on the hook.  He had to make that jerk to be sure he was fully caught and then reel him in.  Brad began alternating between rimming Devon and chewing on his cheeks and fingering him.  He picked up a little speed with every intent of driving Devon crazy and wanting more.

In a few minutes, Devon asked, “Is this what it feels like to be fucked?  Man, this is really feeling good to me.”

Brad slowed his fingering and said, “No, this isn’t really what it feels like to be fucked but it is very similar.  The difference is that a cock is bigger and goes deeper.  The euphoria that you feel is the same though only much, much more.  It is an unbelievable wonderful feeling having a cock in your ass.  You get such an intimate feeling with your body.  It’s as if you learn who you really are.”

Brad went back to eating Devon’s ass and fingering him.  He picked up his speed and gave Devon his best ever work.  Devon now was almost in a constant moan as he pushed backwards onto Brad’s tongue or fingers.  Brad continued until Devon was almost demanding in his backward thrusts.

Brad stopped and said, “I don’t want be rude and don’t mean to insult you.  Would you want to know what it feels like to have a cock in your ass?  I mean, you are really getting into my rimming you and fingering your ass.  You really are enjoying it.  I’m not talking about fucking you.  I’m just talking about . . . a . . . cock . . . gently . . . easing into your ass very slowly and letting you feel in reality what it’s like.”  Brad said nothing more and waited for his measured offer.

Devon stayed bent over pondering the offer.  He relished the sensation that he was feeling from being rimmed and fingered all so well.  His intense sexual urges now were raging in him.  His libido drove his decision.  “I . . . I . . . I’ve not done anything queer like that,” Devon said loudly to protest such a possibility.  Devon’s verbal protest was noted by Brad, but Devon’s body position also was noted.

“Oh, no, I never meant to imply that you had done such.  It was only that you seemed to enjoy my rimming and fingering you.  And, you did ask how it felt to be fucked.  No, I just meant that for the purpose of feeling the difference between my tongue and fingers and a cock a comparison could be made.  No, I would never suggest that you would engage in things queers do,” Brad said and almost burst out laughing at the absurdity.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 16

CHAPTER 3

Devon felt the deep hunger of needing sex and to shoot his cum load.  His hormones were running rampant causing all kinds of wild ideas to flash through his mind.  His brain then focused on how his ass felt when he was being rimmed and fingered.  He could not get that idea out of his mind.  He shuddered.  “Well, no one is to know what happened.  I mean no one.  I’ll know who told if I ever hear anything about this, and I’ll deny it totally.”

With those words, Brad was now ready to set in motion a new path for Devon.  This would be the path that would be his undoing.  This would be the path that would tear his world apart and shatter it into a trillion pieces.  This would be the path where I got revenge for my sister’s ill treatment.  I almost screamed with glee at what I knew was going to happen now.  I owed Brad big time and would pay him whatever he wanted.

Brad slowly rose up.  “Okay.  Let’s get you in a comfortable position.  You kneel on the bed hanging your feet over the side.  Bend forward all the way so that you lay on the bed.  That’s it; tuck your hands under your face for comfort.  Now, I’m going to put a lot of lube in your ass and around the outside so that it will be easier on you.  It’s just lube.  It makes things slide smoothly.”

Brad told me to insert slowly my lubed fingers in Devon’s ass and open it a little.  With some difficulty because of Devon’s tight ass, I did as instructed.  Brad then began pouring lube inside Devon after which he had me to remove my fingers and used his own to spread the lube about.  “Now, how does that feel?  That’s even better isn’t it?” Brad asked.

Devon moaned and agreed it felt even better than when he was being fingered earlier by Brad.  Brad made sure to once again knock at Devon’s prostate.  That elicited a couple of gasps each time.

“Now, you’ve seen the cock on James (Brad had to name me something.).  It’s small enough for you to take easily.  I’ll monitor everything so that you can feel how super it feels.  James’ cock is a mere 7 inches so he won’t go anywhere near as deep as your cock does,” Brad announced.  “Besides, all we’re doing is letting you feel how a cock in an ass feels.  Nothing more.”

Devon shook his head in assent.

I was heady with glee as I stepped up behind Devon.  Brad guided my cut 6 ½ inches to Devon’s wrinkled and tightly closed virgin opening.  Brad gave me the signal to go very slow which I did.  There was a tremendous resistance and Devon began growling in pain.  Just as I was sure this was not going to work, the head of my cock popped through Devon’s sphincter with a loud POP.

Devon jerked his head upright and yelped.  Brad hurried to Devon’s side consoling him and telling him it would be okay.  Brad kept his arm around Devon to prevent him from actually pulling off my cock.  It was also a subliminal signal to Devon that Brad was his friend and there to help him.  The pain was just an initial shock and would pass.  By the time Brad finished talking to Devon, the pain had begun to fade.  Brad motioned for me to begin sliding inside Devon.

Brad had me to slide slowly inside for a few seconds, stop, slide backwards, stop, then, repeat the process until at last I was fully inserted inside Devon.  My balls were both rolling around with excitement.  I was very close to cumming.  Brad orchestrated the entire process until soon enough I was fucking Devon, and he was not protesting.  My mind raged at the thought of when my balls would empty their contaminated content into this bastard’s ass.  I knew what I wanted to do but held myself back to make sure that Devon did not panic.

As I continued to fuck Devon, Brad now began to touch Devon with caresses.  Brad’s hands were all over Devon:  his ears, his cheeks, his back, his sides.  I saw the touches that Brad did to Devon.  They were such gentle caresses that he made which no doubt soothed Devon’s nerves.  Brad moved closer to Devon and began talking to him telling him how great he was doing.  He asked him how he was feeling and was there any pain now.  He asked if a cock in his ass felt better than fingers and a tongue.

Devon moaned his feeling of contentment.  He agreed that, yes, a cock felt a lot better in his ass.  Devon’s voice held a tremor in it as he spoke.  Brad indicated for me to up my fucking.  Devon moaned long and loud as I increased my tempo.  Several minutes passed as I fucked Devon.  I was now really about to shoot my cum load.

Brad then asked Devon if he wanted to feel what it felt like when Devon had fucked me.  “You do want to know what James feels don’t you?  You are curious about that now that you know what it feels like having a cock in your ass.  You know you want to feel James cumming in your ass don’t you?  Don’t you, Devon?  You want James to pump his cum load deep in your ass.  Say it, Devon.  Say it!”

“Yes, I want to feel James pumping his cum load deep in my ass.  Please, please, please, James pump your cum load in my ass!” Devon half shouted as he shook his head.

I shoved my cock as far inside Devon as I could and blasted out everything that I had in me.  I filled Devon with millions and millions of my poisonous wriggling half-babies.  I yelled.  Devon yelled and began to gasp for air as his head swung up off the bed once more as the last of my sperm drained into Devon’s ass.  I was thinking of how this bastard had so mistreated my sister.  I so wanted to poz him.

Brad waited until I began slowly pulling out and began again on Devon.  “You liked that didn’t you?  In fact, you liked that a whole lot more than my tongue and fingers, didn’t you?  You liked James fucking you and fucking you until he shot his cum inside you deep.  You liked that a lot, didn’t you?  You want MORE cum in your ass, don’t you?  You want a LOT more cum in your ass.  You want my cum in there, too, don’t you?  Don’t you?  Don’t you?”  Over and over and over Brad went after Devon until at last Devon screamed, “YES.  I WANT TO BE FUCKED BY YOU AND FILLED WITH YOUR CUM, TOO!”

Brad wasted no time.  He jumped up from the bed pushing me out of the way.  He lined up his uncut 9 ½ inches at Devon’s hole, grabbed Devon’s hips, winked at me, and plunged full length into Devon’s ass.  There was such a blood curdling howl that came from Devon.  He tried to pull away but Brad knew what to do and kept his cock in Devon and Devon on the bed in front of Brad.

Brad began fucking Devon immediately and soon the pain ebbed to nothing.  Devon once more began rolling his head and moaning his contented feeling.  Brad pounded Devon’s ass viciously.  I do not recall ever seeing Brad this over the top.  And, then, Brad stopped.  He just stopped.  He said nothing.  He did nothing.  Minutes passed.  I had no clue what he was waiting for.  And, then, Devon spoke up.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 16

CHAPTER 4

“What did you stop for?  Keep going!  Don’t stop now,” came the begging cries from Devon.  “Please, don’t stop fucking me!  Fuck me.  Come on, man, FUCK ME!”

Brad turned and winked at me.  He resumed fucking Devon driving into him as a drive shaft on a train turning the wheels as fast as possible.  Devon continued to moan louder.  Then, Devon raised up on his hands giving a deep guttural growl and began back slamming onto Brad’s cock.  It was amazing to watch the two of them in tandem.  Each had a determination but for a different cause.

“FUUUUUUUCCCCCK!” Brad bellowed as he unleashed his more potent poisonous swimmers into Devon’s ass.  Brad drove his cock deep into Devon’s ass holding it there until there was nothing left.  Devon sank down onto the bed as Brad slowly withdrew his bloody and slime-covered cock from Devon’s wrecked ass.  Brad sank down to the floor to steady himself.

Devon slowly got off the bed.  He looked around.  He got his clothes together and got dressed.  He walked slowly to the bedroom door and stopped.  He stood there conflicted and his face averted.  Finally he quietly asked, “Would . . . would it be okay if I came back tomorrow night?”

Brad said, “Sure.”

Devon left.

For almost five months, Devon came back to Brad’s apartment two to three times a week to get fucked by both of us and sometimes to fuck me.  Brad and I filled him as much as we could with our poison juices.  On one special occasion, we each fucked two loads of our poison in Devon.  He was becoming a veritable cum whore.

Devon showed up one night a couple of months later and said he wasn’t feeling well and wasn’t sure he should be there.  Brad insisted that he stay and began undressing Devon who offered no protest.  We both fucked our loads in his ass.  After Brad was finished, he told Devon he wanted to finger him for old time’s sake and Devon consented.  Brad used his nails on Devon who winced and jerked but by this time never made a sound of protest.  Brad showed me his bloody fingers.  I sucked them clean.  We sent Devon packing and celebrated by Brad fucking my brains out twice.  Brad was as eager to pump his poison into me in celebration as I was eager to get a fresh load of his poison nectar.

Three days later Devon called and told us that there was no way he could make it.  He was much too sick.  He said he had the flu but couldn’t understand how that could be.  Brad told Devon to call back in ten minutes.  Devon agreed.

I called my parents and told them to call my sister.  I knew if my sister told them Devon was ill they would get her out of the house and take her to stay with them.  That was what happened.  When Devon called back, he told us he was alone and sick.  His wife had gone to stay with her parents while he was ill.  Brad told Devon to give his address and we would come over to help him.  He hesitated but finally relented.

Devon answered the door.  He looked terrible.  I didn’t care what the neighbours thought if they saw me entering in a black leather hood and Devon never mentioned it.  Inside, we went to the master bedroom where Devon fell back into bed.  Brad wasted no time and stripped as did I.  We both stripped Devon and got him on the bed.  He kept protesting but he never really tried to stop us.  And, for the next three days Brad and I kept fucking and filling Devon with our poisonous loads.

On the third day, Brad and I told Devon that he was getting better and that we were leaving.  Devon was a bit disappointed.  He walked us to the door opening it courteously.  Brad said his good-bye and walked out.  I turned to look directly at Devon and removed my hood.  Devon’s eyes popped out as he took a couple of steps backwards and gasped.

“For all the evil vicious things you have ever done to my sister, you have now been re-paid in kind.  You need to go see your doctor and have an HIV test run because I’m pretty sure you are now HIV positive.  Brad and I have seen to that.  And, when you ask my sister for a divorce, she gets everything, and I mean everything.  If she doesn’t, your HIV status will be all over this town,” I quietly said.  I smiled, did a little bow, turned, and walked out the door never looking back.

Months after my nephew was born Devon asked for the divorce.  My sister got everything.  I kept my mouth closed.  And, Brad and I would run into Devon at our favourite adult book store from time to time.  There were no hard feelings now . . . on my part.  I enjoyed watching my former brother-in-law turn his ass around for any man to fuck.  From an arrogant prick, I’ve watched him become a repository for cum and from what I’ve seen and heard especially HIV cum.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 16