new to the area / looking for gloryholes

i'm wondering how many arcades are in the area?       do they have gloryholes?     hoping to check some out  today!    soo   hungry!!    i love sucking dick.    

and if anybody wants to get sucked or fuck me,   let me know, 'i  am ready  for it.     i'll be looking for dick all day.     

Hey buddy, are you in Fort Lauderdale or Miami? There are a couple of places in Hollywood with gloryholes. I use Squirt as a guide...usually quite accurate.

I like the gloryhole booths at Clubhouse II...lots of feeders there and in the darkroom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, FLTOC said:

Hey buddy, are you in Fort Lauderdale or Miami? There are a couple of places in Hollywood with gloryholes. I use Squirt as a guide...usually quite accurate.

I like the gloryhole booths at Clubhouse II...lots of feeders there and in the darkroom.

hey man, thanks for the help.   i check hollywood cruising on squirt.    Lauderdale cruising on squirt didn't list any  arcades.     lot's of feeders at Clubhouse II you say........

i am in lauderdale.  i want a mouthful of warm creamy jizz so fucking bad!!   (i would like many mouthfuls really)

I hear you.. multiple loads of sperm sucked from horny cocks through the gloryholes...and maybe a special buddy to snowball those sweet salty cum explosions...surrounded by the stink of hundreds of cum sprays in a video booth. This is heaven.

• Upvote 1

lol.  you're a pig.   you're comment got me hard...

i went to xpressions..    there was lots of cock to suck which is good but the holes in the booths are small and low so i had to get in a weird position to suck and my neck kept getting sore.    fuck.   it was torture.  :'(.

i am used to the folsom gulch in SF.  the holes are longer vertically,  there's no chair, the booths are a bit bigger and it's $10 and the videos are included, so no feeding dollars into the player.  and it's fucking filthy with dried cum the walls and who knows what,  but i like the sleaze. 

oh well. i'll try another place tonight or tomorrow

• Like 1

thanks I will try that  place soon I was wondering about it.    meanwhile i went back to xpresions the next day, if at first you don't succeed.....     and at first it seemed a big disappointment.  I sat in the booth a while couple guys came in to the ones next to me at different times looked through the hole and left.   (I don't understand what that's about,  what are they looking for..,.. anyway).   then a guy was sitting to my right doing nothing for a while.   I was starting to think about leaving when I turned and his rock hard cock was through the hole.    I started sucking the chrome off that cock,   he pulled it away and sat down.   :(  but i waited and waited....   eventually he fed it to me again started fucking my mouth and busted a huge nut in the back of my throat.   I was feeling good then i turned to my right and there was a guy in the booth cock out waiting, as soon as he noticed i was done he gave me his dick  and i sucked a load out of it within a few minutes.  i hung around a little longer and sucked off a good size black dick..  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
Guest Jsr0675
On 2/12/2018 at 11:55 AM, FLTOC said:

Super new to this, when can i try a GH out and where?

Guest Jsr0675
On 2/16/2018 at 10:35 PM, 1fukslut said:

thanks I will try that  place soon I was wondering about it.    meanwhile i went back to xpresions the next day, if at first you don't succeed.....     and at first it seemed a big disappointment.  I sat in the booth a while couple guys came in to the ones next to me at different times looked through the hole and left.   (I don't understand what that's about,  what are they looking for..,.. anyway).   then a guy was sitting to my right doing nothing for a while.   I was starting to think about leaving when I turned and his rock hard cock was through the hole.    I started sucking the chrome off that cock,   he pulled it away and sat down.   :(  but i waited and waited....   eventually he fed it to me again started fucking my mouth and busted a huge nut in the back of my throat.   I was feeling good then i turned to my right and there was a guy in the booth cock out waiting, as soon as he noticed i was done he gave me his dick  and i sucked a load out of it within a few minutes.  i hung around a little longer and sucked off a good size black dick..  

Hey, where is this and how do i get in

• 3 years later...