bigo420

create a toxic cum dump

chasing and need to convert. anyone in the denver area want to help me out? i wont go on meds and make sure to convert neg ass frequently

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TimSon
      Neg, bi (married to woman), bottom looking to be knocked up/converted. 
      Wickr: timsonbb
      Tumblr: timsonbb
      BBRT: timson
    • By misneach
      Late night breeding required friday night 29th or morning of 30th... any poz tops about? 
    • By Bbpop
      Young 25 yr Old Raw btm flying to Berlin last weekend of July (27/07 - 30/07) for a weekend of having my holes gangbanged, used and being the best cumdump I can be. Most importantly I want someone to finally POZ me and hope this it happens while I'm in Berlin. Can anyone tell me how I can set this up or how I can gather a group of Poz tops and if anyone wants to whore me out all weekend?

• By piggyboi
      Hi all,
      I am 18 years old, 5’10”, averagely hairy, average body, and a no limits slutty bottom.
      I’m looking to take my first poz cock.
      I can’t accom but am willing to travel quite far in order for this to happen. I will also do whatever you want in order for you to poz me no matter what you want - depraved, filthy and sick or not.
      Im based in Herefordshire so ideally anyone in that are would be amazing but can travel all the way to Edinburgh if needed and with planing! 
      Many thanks
      piggyboi

• By NeedbugsPNPslam
      I am in Eugene, or, and am recently pozzed.  Now, I can’t get enough poz or chaser sex and blood slams. Pnp preferred. I’ll top or bottom, just so long as I get your virus, or I get to give you mine. 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.