Tips - Whoring out a bottom

PiercedVersGinger

You're looking for tips from Tops, of course, but as a bottom who's been on the receiving end (including twice in the last month!), let me give you a few pointers from my end:

1. This needs to be something you enjoy doing first and foremost. You need to enjoy the power and control you get from being able to decide who gets to fuck another man, who gets to unload in another man. If that doesn't light your fire in a very special way, whoring someone out is probably not worth the effort for you. The bottom also has to genuinely enjoy his submission to you and be committed to pleasing you by allowing himself to be fucked by the men you send. This activity is a special power dynamic, and it's fantastic for both men when it works. What you don't want is to find yourself with a lazy bottom who just wants somebody else to do his shopping for him, and starts picking and choosing from the men who arrive. At that point, you're not really in control.

2. Almost every bottom fantasizes about being whored out and used by a gang of Tops.  That doesn't mean every bottom is a good candidate. If you choose to do it, make sure the bottom is going to be an active participant, and not lie there like yesterday's catch at the fish market.

3. Pimping a bottom resembles work. There are ads to place and respond to, conversations to start up at the bathhouse, the bar or the ABS, phone calls to make to your network of FBs - you are, in essence, a broker. You have to get the word out, in an experienced way, to the right people.

4. Check your scruples. Whoring a bottom lies somewhere between commodities brokering and human trafficking. Some Tops whore bottoms because they enjoy the rush of it, and get off on the power, but are generally benign. Others look at bottoms as lower-order animals and think nothing of actually prostituting them in a cash sense. Even though it would never bother me in the slightest if a Top or a Dom made money off my ass, the latter is a criminal offense.

5. It's not just about your pleasure, or the bottom's, for that matter. If you're going to be successful, you need to make sure that your clients, the Tops you attract, are pleased with their experience as well. The dynamic between the pimp and the bottom is important in making sure the sexual experience of the Top is a great one. It's all about the presentation, the setup, and the performance - especially in a group setting. The energy built or not built during a sex act will translate into what happens next. A group scene is more likely to give high-energy results than a series of one-on-one scenes, in my experience. What you say while it's going on - your words of challenge and encouragement - can ensure that.

6. If you're going to whore out a bottom, you may as well whore out two at once. From what I've been told, that seems to draw better results for some reason.

7. I'm not sure how to tell you to find the right bottoms for the job, except to suggest that you not take one on unless you've test-driven him first and know that he has the staying power to offer a loud, lusty fuck to several men in a row and has the experience to handle a wide range of cockery. 

As to how you actually go about locating, contacting and recruiting other Tops and suggesting they come fuck a specific bottom, I have no idea - you'll have to ask them. Whoring Tops, I'd love to hear this, too.

If you have questions about my experience from the bottom end, fire away.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

Everything that ErosWired said is absolutely spot on. Some additional observations: Don't assume that one top knows a number of other tops whom he is willing to contact. It's not as if there's a national registry of tops. In terms of telling your target audience about the event, A4A and BBRT might be your best bet though there are surely guys here who will swear by Craigslist. But with A4A and BBRT, it strikes me that you're reasonably sure that you're reaching the guys you want. And figure that only about ¼ of the guys who say they will appear actually do so. My last thought: discuss with the bottom beforehand what his limits are and what he expects you to do if a guy doesn't understand "No."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Take the bottom to an adult bookstore with a dark room area, and fuck him in front of others. Lots of the people there will decide in the moment to go for the easy hole when it's available. I've seen it and participated in it dozens of times. Once the top cums and leaves, another top will quietly take his place inside the bottom. It's like the movie line "if you build it they will come", cept in this case it's if an easy hole is in front of them they will fuck it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

All good advice here. As the whoring out participant, you also have to be ready with lube or poppers or water or whatever the bottom needs so that he can stay in position taking loads. Watch the door, watch your valuables, watch the participants. Know what to do if someone gets out of line, but above all else, be HOT for the scene.  If the thought of whoring out a hole doesn't get you rock hard and dripping, you may not get a lot out of the scene.  I've had the best luck with bbrt and a4a, but craigslist can work too - depends on your area. I see you're in Chicago. One of my favorite places to get bred in public is Manhandler Saloon in Lincoln Park.  they have a large outdoor "barn" in the back of the bar that sees action almost nightly.  I've been bent over and bred there MANY nights....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cash. The most important part of the experience is the CASH*. Even if you're goal is to wreck a bitch or totally break him, you still gotta charge at least a dollar, or a 1/2 a pack of smokes. Nothing makes a banged-out boy cunt feel more like a CumDump/JizzBag/TownPump/WorthlessWhore  than knowing  he just got knocked up by a hobo for 50¢ in pennies. After your whore pays for the hotel room and party supplies out of his own pocket, you keep all the cash, 'cause it ain't easy being a Pimp.

*There are blokes that get off on paying large bank for a tumble because of -fuck who knows? Self-worth, self-esteem issues, Fuck it, you're not his mommy, book those guys for very last, when your lad's hole is completely banged out and sloppy, ruined basically, then tell the bloke if he wants to smash his lil' twig up in that blubbery cunt it's gonna cost twice the previously agreed upon price, and to take the offer or fuck off. (They always take the offer)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, PERVERSATILE said:

Cash. The most important part of the experience is the CASH*. Even if you're goal is to wreck a bitch or totally break him, you still gotta charge at least a dollar, or a 1/2 a pack of smokes. Nothing makes a banged-out boy cunt feel more like a CumDump/JizzBag/TownPump/WorthlessWhore  than knowing  he just got knocked up by a hobo for 50¢ in pennies. After your whore pays for the hotel room and party supplies out of his own pocket, you keep all the cash, 'cause it ain't easy being a Pimp.

*There are blokes that get off on paying large bank for a tumble because of -fuck who knows? Self-worth, self-esteem issues, Fuck it, you're not his mommy, book those guys for very last, when your lad's hole is completely banged out and sloppy, ruined basically, then tell the bloke if he wants to smash his lil' twig up in that blubbery cunt it's gonna cost twice the previously agreed upon price, and to take the offer or fuck off. (They always take the offer)

Officially, from the standpoint of a responsible bottom who looks out for bottoms and encourages Tops to be responsible Tops, I can't agree that cash is the most important part of the experience.

Unofficially, it would be a fucking wet dream to be whored out by you@PERVERSATILE, because you completely understand it. Wish I was in the area where you do your thing. ;)

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest FriendlyBottom

You've received some good input here from the earlier responders...

I think there are A LOT of guys who fantasize about being whored out and although they may talk a good game, when push comes to shove, they won't go through with it or will be lousy at it.  Also, it seems to me that a bottom who's going to be a good candidate for this should have a few other top buds of his own that *he* can invite to join you. I definitely want to second what @ErosWired  said about taking this bottom for a test drive before setting up a gangbang/whore-out session.  I think the suggestion from @CigarBear68 to take that bottom to an ABS and fuck him where others can see and then offer up his hole is a good way to test drive his willingness to turn this fantasy into reality.  In addition to seeing to the concerns that @phukhole lists, you may need to stick your dick in the bottom from time-to-time, to keep the activities going.  You don't want it to devolve into a middle school dance, where nobody's brave enough to be the first to venture out of the dance floor...

Yes! As @FriendlyBottom points out, you should be getting your dick wet in between other tops, pushing those loads deeper into his hole (or eating them out, if that's your thing). Keep the momentum going in between tops and cheer them on as they pound and wreck that hole.  @ErosWired is right about taking him for a test drive and @CigarBear68is spot on about a test run at a bookstore. You're not going to know if he's cumdump material unless you use him first and can test his stamina. Some bottoms are all yeah, line em up, but after 2 their hole is tender and they want to stop.  He should be active, but not pushy and willing to take ANY cock from any man - whatever cock, he should be ON it.  It DOES take a certain mindset to be a no-loads-refused bottom.  @PERVERSATILEis spot on about degradation also being a factor! (if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'll be looking you up, Mr!)  Many fantasize about being a total cumdump, but few of us have actually done it.  I have and my hole is all the better for it!  <oink>

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:39 PM, ErosWired said:

Officially, from the standpoint of a responsible bottom who looks out for bottoms and encourages Tops to be responsible Tops, I can't agree that cash is the most important part of the experience.

Unofficially, it would be a fucking wet dream to be whored out by you@PERVERSATILE, because you completely understand it. Wish I was in the area where you do your thing. ;)

You lads with the dual natures., the good little lad versus the one that's two legged trouble  are always twice as fun or twice as much work, but always worth the effort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, PERVERSATILE said:

You lads with the dual natures., the good little lad versus the one that's two legged trouble  are always twice as fun or twice as much work, but always worth the effort.

Oh, now... Talk about trouble - you’re the devil. With talk like that you could charm a man into doing most anything. One of these days I’m just going to have to head down thataway and let you make bank on my ass just to show you what a good southern boy I am. 

I used to whore out guys on regular basis in the past. I always had more than one cumdump. Normally 2 but if there were big events in town 3. Always be very careful who u pick...some guys r great cumdumps and others r not. If u r picky I don't want u in my stable. When I used to recruit new cumdumps I always asked them why they would think they would be good cumdumps for my party. Also important is that they will be able to share tops with other cumdumps. If u have the policy of wanting to be the only cumdump im not interested...it's also stupid because offering 2 cumdumps attracts far more tops.At my party's I always liked to have a relaxed easy going energy. So no watchers and people had to play well with eachother in sharing the cumdumps.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

@bigdick4youYou're spot on there, not every bottom is cut out to be a cumdump and not every bottom wants to share. Me, I learned young that sharing was good, so I get invited to a lot of events (that and my hole is amazing, or so I'm told).  I'd LOVE to audition for you sometime! <oink>

• Upvote 1