Tips - Whoring out a bottom

PiercedVersGinger

21 hours ago, bigdick4you said:

I used to whore out guys on regular basis in the past. I always had more than one cumdump. Normally 2 but if there were big events in town 3. Always be very careful who u pick...some guys r great cumdumps and others r not. If u r picky I don't want u in my stable. When I used to recruit new cumdumps I always asked them why they would think they would be good cumdumps for my party. Also important is that they will be able to share tops with other cumdumps. If u have the policy of wanting to be the only cumdump im not interested...it's also stupid because offering 2 cumdumps attracts far more tops.At my party's I always liked to have a relaxed easy going energy. So no watchers and people had to play well with eachother in sharing the cumdumps.

I'd love to try being a cum dump for you.

On 14/02/2018 at 5:42 AM, CHIredhead said:

I´ve never done that before, and I´ve been approached by a few bottoms now wanting me to whore them out. I just dont know how to do that?
Any tips, tricks etc?

The last guy now said he´d get a hotel room etc 

#CHIreadhead  you have been given great advice by many here ... and I guess by now you know what to do BUT when a Bottom asked you to be whored out, it isn't just about finding other Tops who will use that bottom for their pleasure ... 

IT IS ABOUT THE FEELING BEING UNDER THE CONTROL OF ONE TOP who acts as the PIMP ... to loose all rights and control ... 

On 15/02/2018 at 9:11 PM, PERVERSATILE said:

Cash. The most important part of the experience is the CASH*. Even if you're goal is to wreck a bitch or totally break him, you still gotta charge at least a dollar, or a 1/2 a pack of smokes. Nothing makes a banged-out boy cunt feel more like a CumDump/JizzBag/TownPump/WorthlessWhore  than knowing  he just got knocked up by a hobo for 50¢ in pennies. After your whore pays for the hotel room and party supplies out of his own pocket, you keep all the cash, 'cause it ain't easy being a Pimp.

*There are blokes that get off on paying large bank for a tumble because of -fuck who knows? Self-worth, self-esteem issues, Fuck it, you're not his mommy, book those guys for very last, when your lad's hole is completely banged out and sloppy, ruined basically, then tell the bloke if he wants to smash his lil' twig up in that blubbery cunt it's gonna cost twice the previously agreed upon price, and to take the offer or fuck off. (They always take the offer)

#PERVERSATILE got it RIGHT ... it is about the fact that all those Tops who use your Bottom/s are PAYING ... whatever you ask for ..

Pennies, to make your bottom feel like a cheap whore or in cigarettes or in Top $$$$ ...

The Bottom is after the thrill of giving up his control - to be told that he has to take every and all cocks which appear and will use him - never mind the size or colour of a cock ... never mind the status of the Top - if infectious or clean ...  

YOU #CHIreadhead  become the PIMP and YOU DEMAND OF THE BOTTOM TO TAKE IT AS IT CUMMMMS...

You can even make your bottoms - who beg you for this - to take any guy YOU CHOOSE in their Lunchbreaks , before work or after work... the Bottom gives up the say in this matter ... THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A WHORE TO A TOP ...

Like stated in various comments - test those Bottoms before ... as you will find that many will run or chicken out when you tell them to be available on your request/demand.

Those Bottoms need to learn that there is a difference between asking a TOP to be dominant or to whore them out!

Good Luck on your journey and keep us posted as HOW IT GOES/went :)

• Upvote 2

My ex whored me out basically every weekend - and he made the rules whether it was in our house, at a sex party or in a club. I never got to choose who fucked me and it was my total role to service cock and take seed. I was whored out individually and with other bottom pigs and I enjoy working with another bottom and tops seem to like the fact they have a choice of holes to breed and fuck. Most bottoms - if they are true cumsluts - love being whored out. I would get so excited by lunchtime on Friday knowing full well he would have at least three or four tops lined up to fuck me that night. 

• Upvote 1

Guest hole4bbuse

Always want to make the top who proud, work hard for the person I am to serve gets what he needs. Always proud to get flooded, see sweaty, used and passed on.  Born to serve, never refuse a load, submit and and take what comes.3F54EAF6-3D04-4D25-9B3F-59500C2D82B3.jpeg.cfcfc3c7e790a455d708fb440c82fa9a.jpeg6BCE613A-E3D9-4ADC-B6D6-6142182FA3F7.jpeg.0f9ac64b70e6e709a9668fc2696a831b.jpegCFA3F13D-099A-416D-8A2C-51D04A73AE0C.thumb.jpeg.fe2a1fe622b62d511ba6bd1895383ded.jpegFCC6E22A-2C8D-4B24-83A7-A37E1A7ADACD.jpeg.07975a7f20cb25a85adb45e2d7d9ef6a.jpeg1B877FE6-5FF1-4105-9197-B4BF49A67660.thumb.jpeg.e5637b6dbe669079f53d2fa4e4893015.jpeg

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:45 AM, ErosWired said:

Oh, now... Talk about trouble - you’re the devil. With talk like that you could charm a man into doing most anything. One of these days I’m just going to have to head down thataway and let you make bank on my ass just to show you what a good southern boy I am. 

A good southern boy would wait for the offer of an invitation, but I'll not scorn you for your eagerness.

• Thanks 1

last time i was at the baths - was getting bred in a common room and a stranger came up and took charge of my ass/cunt and whored me out -first time that happened -  it was so hot - probably got a lot more loads than i would have searching myself - He had his cock buried in my throat most of the time and was just telling any of my fuckers to breed me if i wanted - couldn't protest as my mouth was full - not that i would have  :D