Tips - Whoring out a bottom

PiercedVersGinger

Guest BBBoyfromTN

It's really not that tricky but it's a lot of work before. Best thing is to put up ads on BBRT and CL in advance stating what day(s) it's going to be, what times, where, and so on. You get their contact info (email, text, or whatever) so you can send them the address or room number. You want to have pics of the bottom(s) too so they know what they're gonna fuck (no faces obviously). You want to find out what the bottom wants and what they don't want and be clear about that in the ad so there's no misunderstanding. You don't want a pissed off guy creating a scene at a hotel or motel, causing a problem with management or worse still calling the cops. 

I did it a few times for guys in ATL and worked the door letting guys in and out. There were two places there that we very good and notorious for gang bangs...the Cheshire Motor Inn and the Red Roof Inn on Buford Highway. So long as you weren't problematic to the other guests at either place they didn't mind what you were doing. Expect to be texting and emailing a LOT the week before. You're gonna be answering a lot of questions. You'll hear very strange and disturbing things. If you think it's gonna be strictly "I want to come, fuck, and go" only you're very wrong. Guys have a lot of kinks and fetishes and will be wanting to do them. Guys will lie about things and who shows up may not match what's been agreed to...you have to be ready to handle that. You also might have multiple guys show up at once to fuck the bottom and get angry because they're on a tight schedule. Not everyone will be chill or vibe with scene.

you probably want more than one bottom too. Sometimes the bottom thinks they can handle it but they can't. One 18 y/o kid I whored out took cock like a pro..guy after guy and never tired out...took 26 guys over a 12 hour period...god knows how many loads. Had a frat boy who could take cock like a champ but who had never barebacked want to get ganged raw...took it from six guys raw and then freaked the fuck out.,.couldnt handle taking loads bare. I wound up having to tell the guys who were there the party was over and we had to split before more showed up, spent hours emailing and texting guys to say it wasn't happening and they were pissed. Guys would show up drunk, high, belligerent, and want to cause trouble. Most were great and went pretty well...some went sideways or straight to hell. Some had so many guys show up that other fucking would break out amongst the guys. Other times the turnout was bitterly disappointing. There was no rhyme or reason to it. In most cases the bottom (there almost always was only one when I lined them up) got what he wanted as did the tops.

the bottom also needs to be aware of the risks...especially if they're bottoming raw. They probably will get an STD. Some of the guys will be lying about their HIV status. They shouldn't be drunk or high doing it but that's ultimately their call. I did a couple where I was the bottom and it was hot as fuck...lived up to what I wanted and for most of the guys I whored out it was too. They all wanted to be serious cumdump and it was there chance to do that. Some did it multiple times and couldn't get enough. A few did it once or twice and that was enough. Go in with low expectations and you might be pleasantly surprised.

@BBBoyfromTN - Thank you very much for taking the time to share that in detail. I wonder if you would mind elaborating on a couple of points. The process you describe is similar in some ways to what I do when I basically whore myself out at a hotel, but with some implied differences. 

4 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

If you think it's gonna be strictly "I want to come, fuck, and go" only you're very wrong. Guys have a lot of kinks and fetishes and will be wanting to do them.

I've never had an issue with guys wanting more than fucking, albeit I've been fucked lots of different ways. But I haven't had any request for kink or fetish play. Is this something that arises if a Top is whoring out a bottom and a consideration is changing hands - i.e., the payer is expecting more because he is paying, and therefore a negotiation occurs?

Best thing is to put up ads on BBRT and CL in advance stating what day(s) it's going to be, what times, where, and so on.

I know what I would put in an ad to whore out myself, but how would you phrase one as a Top whoring a bottom. Especially, how would you do it on CL to avoid getting the ad pulled by their censors? And since you suggest stating what day it will be on, how far in advance would you post it? Do you find that many men actually plan their fucking rather than respond off-the-cuff to a current ad?

In your ad, do you make it clear that you are whoring out the bottom, rather that a bottom is being whored out, and that you are acting as the "broker"? Do you find that that opens up more interest from different types of men, especially those with special interests or special desires or expectations for the bottom to fulfill, and thus for you to negotiate?

I did it a few times for guys in ATL and worked the door letting guys in and out.

Was this for security, traffic control, revenue collection, all of the above? Were you waiting inside or outside? (I ask because I assume some men want their privacy.) If a Top is whoring out a bottom, do you believe he should always be present to do this, or are there situations in which the bottom can look after himself if the Top has "filtered out" the most obviously problematic clients? Is there a passphrase at the door, like: "The moon is out tonight" or "Coming into the tunnel" or "Be careful what you ask for"?

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/15/2018 at 12:47 AM, ErosWired said:

4. Check your scruples. Whoring a bottom lies somewhere between commodities brokering and human trafficking. Some Tops whore bottoms because they enjoy the rush of it, and get off on the power, but are generally benign. Others look at bottoms as lower-order animals and think nothing of actually prostituting them in a cash sense. Even though it would never bother me in the slightest if a Top or a Dom made money off my ass, the latter is a criminal offense.

Depends which country you're looking at. Prostitution is legal in Victoria (Australia) - but it, is a regulated industry. Theoretically, the brothel managers and owners are pimps, but if it is a business connected with a PCA (Prostitution Control Act) - numbered sex worker, then it's legal, provided that it's not coerced. This is my understanding. Maybe someone who lives in Victoria can correct me.

Edited by takingdeepanal

• 8 months later...
On 2/19/2018 at 5:19 AM, PERVERSATILE said:

You lads with the dual natures., the good little lad versus the one that's two legged trouble  are always twice as fun or twice as much work, but always worth the effort.

I love @PERVERSATILEcomment about whoring out bottoms. its totally HOT even if not entirely legal or whatever. He must be great at whoring out cumdump bttms.

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2018 at 1:36 AM, bigdick4you said:

I used to whore out guys on regular basis in the past. I always had more than one cumdump. Normally 2 but if there were big events in town 3. Always be very careful who u pick...some guys r great cumdumps and others r not. If u r picky I don't want u in my stable. When I used to recruit new cumdumps I always asked them why they would think they would be good cumdumps for my party. Also important is that they will be able to share tops with other cumdumps. If u have the policy of wanting to be the only cumdump im not interested...it's also stupid because offering 2 cumdumps attracts far more tops.At my party's I always liked to have a relaxed easy going energy. So no watchers and people had to play well with eachother in sharing the cumdumps.

I wish you could whore me out. How was the record of tops you got for your bottom?

On 2/15/2018 at 9:38 AM, CigarBear68 said:

Take the bottom to an adult bookstore with a dark room area, and fuck him in front of others. Lots of the people there will decide in the moment to go for the easy hole when it's available. I've seen it and participated in it dozens of times. Once the top cums and leaves, another top will quietly take his place inside the bottom. It's like the movie line "if you build it they will come", cept in this case it's if an easy hole is in front of them they will fuck it. 

I like your idea bud but can anyone tell me where in Los Angeles there are any appropriate bookstores?  Thanks for any info.  Oink

Am an older BB bottom here and was at the bath I usually go to once, the attendant on duty asked me if I'd consider servicing a few of his special customers. Was setup in a semi-private room behind the office and over a period of about 5 hours I had 6 guys come and go, all were I supposing, were business men, as judging from the way they were dressed. None asked or demanded anything out of the ordinary or anything real kinky, just a hole or throat to unload into. I have no doubt that I was pimped and whored out by the attendant on duty that afternoon and am sure he made some bucks off my ass and throat. I was hoping he would ask me to become a regular at it, but it never went beyond that one day and one time.

I'd love to have a handler or pimp and get more involved in this type of thing if it were to become more popular in my area here in the midwest. That was the hottest day at the bath I ever had !!