Paris Information

UncutCumHole

My husband of 23 years and I are returning to Paris and would like to get your firsthand account of the best saunas, clubs, gloryholes etc to get a hot load buried in my hole.

Our last trip there we kind of just winged it but found a movie theater full of Syrian hustlers. Dropped 50euros each for a number of booth fucks...

Thanks men

Guest gwmcatcher

Two places to consider:  L'Impact, 18 rue Greneta, close to Le Marais district just off Blvd Sebastopol   Or Club Keller, 14 rue Keller, in the 11th arr. near Bastille.

Guest gwmcatcher

@UncutCumHole @TimSon  I've been to both places several several times - when we still lived in Europe. :-(    If you go, let us know if you have a good time. The guys who work the door and reception at L'Impact are very nice. Even if your French is so-so, like mine. 

On 2/16/2018 at 1:55 AM, ffbareff said:

@UncutCumHole @TimSon  I've been to both places several several times - when we still lived in Europe. :-(    If you go, let us know if you have a good time. The guys who work the door and reception at L'Impact are very nice. Even if your French is so-so, like mine. 

Will do! Merci!!

Thank you for the information. Very little French spoken here but we are very respectful to whatever environment we travel to. 

Last time we were in Paris, in 2016, we found this shop that had 2 floors (main floor and basement) that you paid an entry fee then entered. Downstairs was the gay films. Crawling with French, Syrian and Arab men looking to be paid to play. Very aggressive men. Loved it but can't remember the name of the place. Anyone know about this place???

• 1 month later...

I found l’impact bar to be great fun, you leave your clothes in a plastic sack, just keeping your shoes, and head downstairs to a dark cellar, dark and dirty, great! Mainly sex leaning against brick walls but also one large bed and a sling. Mainly raw I recall. Friendly staff, which isn’t always the case in Paris.