My best day ever

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

So, I finally did it. Today was for me an epic day for me and I know some have achieved better but this was the biggest day for me ever as a bottom. It all started with a CL posting for me looking for hung tops and anon loads. I received an invite, but he became impatient as I was trying to leave the office to meet him was taking too long so after a 20-minute drive he suddenly quit responding. This had me in a neighboring town and I pulled off the road and started surfing Grindr. A dude that had fucked me before hit me up and wanted to fuck. I was ready, but he always wants to meet at the downtown ABS which is too close to where friends and family work. He asked me where I was and when I told him he said he had another top friend that lived there. He asked if I wanted them to both fuck me. Well, that was a no-brainer… After about 30 minutes of chatting, we were all set and I drove to the house.

I have never been fucked by two guys and so as we got undressed I did what I thought was right and I dropped to my knees and begin sucking the cock in front of me. His friend was sitting on the bed watching as I sucked my bud's cock. Without thinking I reached out and touched the dude on the bed and he stood up, so I started sucking his cock. I alternated between them for a good while and they got real close and placed their cocks against each other and I did the best I could with both cocks in my mouth. My bud motioned for me to get on the bed. I positioned myself on my knees and he begins to play with my ass and spit on my hole. He started working his thick cock inside me. My hole begins to open up for him and he started fucking me pretty quickly. His friend walked around the bed and told me to suck his cock. I did, then he started fucking my face, my bud fucking my ass begin to slap my ass and then begin pounding me hard as fuck. He leaned forward and told me to take that load like a good bitch, and as he started breeding me his friend said I’m cumming in his mouth and I felt his cock jerk and his hot load begin to fill my mouth. He pulled the back of my head and pumped his load down my throat. My bud fucking me, slapped my ass and told me he was giving me another load. He grabbed my hips and pulled me as deep as he could and gave me another big load. He slowed and finally pulled his cock out of me and laid down on the bed and told me to suck his cock. The other top had to leave for work but told him to fuck me as long as he wanted. I kept sucking his cock and he begins to get hard again and he told me to lay back on the bed and he pushed my legs up exposing my ass and slide his hard cock back in my wet fuck hole. He stared deep into my eyes and started pounding my hole. I looked at him and told him to breed me and make me his bitch. It must have really turned him on because he drove his cock as deep as he could and began to shoot his third load in my ass. His cock was pulsing so strong and when he pulled out, he held my legs high and I felt his seed running down my ass and onto my back. He flooded my hole. We chatted for a few minutes and cleaned up and left.

I was about five minutes down the road and heard the Grindr message tone, I forgot it was still open and had resigned myself to being satisfied with 4 big loads in me already. Like a good slut I checked the phone and a dude had sent me a pic and asked if I wanted his cock. I pulled over and chatted with him. I agreed to meet, then he said he needed 20 bucks…I told him no chance, but his cock was 9” and thick and I really wanted it. I finally agreed to meet and he said he could fuck me in the vacant house beside where he lived. I agreed and when I got there this house was way more than vacant, it was a shit hole, but I was feeling slutty and went in. He had a blanket on the floor ready for me. He had told me while chatting that he was straight and just needed to make money, which I really didn’t believe but whatever. He pulled his pants down and exposed his cock and holy hell it was huge. It was not massively thick but he was 9”. I sucked him and laid on my back and he slides up behind me, grabbed my ankles and aligned his cock to my fuck hole and started pushing it in me. Fuck me it was long, but he started long dicking me and only lasted about a minute and started cumming and he gave me a really huge load. He came so much he was dizzy and had to get up slowly. So that was load number 5.

I left his cock and started heading back to work when a regular top hmu and asked if I wanted to fuck, I couldn’t believe it, I had hit the cock lottery. Grindr is never this good in my area. So I told him I could come by but it had to be a quickie so I could get back to work. I met him at his shop and he was ready, I sucked his cock getting him hard then he started fucking me. He bent me over the couch and fucked me hard as hell and then pushed his cock deep and told me to take that seed. Load 6 taken.

I went back to work and decided to stay a little later to make up the time I had been out getting fucked. While working, Grindr went off again and this young dude I had been chatting with for a week asked if I wanted his load. Well, hell yes. So I wrapped up my work and went to his house. I told him to be naked with the lights off or low. I walked in and he was laying there cock hard and I started sucking him, and then told him I was going to ride his cock. He was very happy about that and I slid my loose and fully bred hole down on his dick. I started riding his cock and he asked if he could cum inside his daddy. I told him to make his daddy proud and to breed me, almost immediately he started shaking and I felt his hot load flood my hole. I was careful when getting up because I didn’t want to lose his seed. Load 7 taken.

We are having a terrible rain storm and I was going home and the road was flooded and the cops had closed the road. I had to go way back through town to get home another way. I checked my phone and yes, I had another invite which happened to be on my way home. So you guessed it, I stopped and took load 8. My hole was so sloppy for load 8 but he didn’t mind.

I took more loads today than I have ever taken in a single day, and I wish I could have found more…I think I am a slut.

Guest bbncguy

Sorry for this post being so long. I gotta say  having never taken that many loads before it was so awesome to see this morning How much cum was still inside me! It was an amazing day!

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bbncguy said:

Sorry for this post being so long. I gotta say  having never taken that many loads before it was so awesome to see this morning How much cum was still inside me! It was an amazing day!

It was the perfect length for your story. Don't worry about running too long if what you are writing is hot. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2018 at 8:21 PM, bbncguy said:

So, I finally did it. Today was for me an epic day for me and I know some have achieved better but this was the biggest day for me ever as a bottom. It all started with a CL posting for me looking for hung tops and anon loads. I received an invite, but he became impatient as I was trying to leave the office to meet him was taking too long so after a 20-minute drive he suddenly quit responding. This had me in a neighboring town and I pulled off the road and started surfing Grindr. A dude that had fucked me before hit me up and wanted to fuck. I was ready, but he always wants to meet at the downtown ABS which is too close to where friends and family work. He asked me where I was and when I told him he said he had another top friend that lived there. He asked if I wanted them to both fuck me. Well, that was a no-brainer… After about 30 minutes of chatting, we were all set and I drove to the house.

I have never been fucked by two guys and so as we got undressed I did what I thought was right and I dropped to my knees and begin sucking the cock in front of me. His friend was sitting on the bed watching as I sucked my bud's cock. Without thinking I reached out and touched the dude on the bed and he stood up, so I started sucking his cock. I alternated between them for a good while and they got real close and placed their cocks against each other and I did the best I could with both cocks in my mouth. My bud motioned for me to get on the bed. I positioned myself on my knees and he begins to play with my ass and spit on my hole. He started working his thick cock inside me. My hole begins to open up for him and he started fucking me pretty quickly. His friend walked around the bed and told me to suck his cock. I did, then he started fucking my face, my bud fucking my ass begin to slap my ass and then begin pounding me hard as fuck. He leaned forward and told me to take that load like a good bitch, and as he started breeding me his friend said I’m cumming in his mouth and I felt his cock jerk and his hot load begin to fill my mouth. He pulled the back of my head and pumped his load down my throat. My bud fucking me, slapped my ass and told me he was giving me another load. He grabbed my hips and pulled me as deep as he could and gave me another big load. He slowed and finally pulled his cock out of me and laid down on the bed and told me to suck his cock. The other top had to leave for work but told him to fuck me as long as he wanted. I kept sucking his cock and he begins to get hard again and he told me to lay back on the bed and he pushed my legs up exposing my ass and slide his hard cock back in my wet fuck hole. He stared deep into my eyes and started pounding my hole. I looked at him and told him to breed me and make me his bitch. It must have really turned him on because he drove his cock as deep as he could and began to shoot his third load in my ass. His cock was pulsing so strong and when he pulled out, he held my legs high and I felt his seed running down my ass and onto my back. He flooded my hole. We chatted for a few minutes and cleaned up and left.

I was about five minutes down the road and heard the Grindr message tone, I forgot it was still open and had resigned myself to being satisfied with 4 big loads in me already. Like a good slut I checked the phone and a dude had sent me a pic and asked if I wanted his cock. I pulled over and chatted with him. I agreed to meet, then he said he needed 20 bucks…I told him no chance, but his cock was 9” and thick and I really wanted it. I finally agreed to meet and he said he could fuck me in the vacant house beside where he lived. I agreed and when I got there this house was way more than vacant, it was a shit hole, but I was feeling slutty and went in. He had a blanket on the floor ready for me. He had told me while chatting that he was straight and just needed to make money, which I really didn’t believe but whatever. He pulled his pants down and exposed his cock and holy hell it was huge. It was not massively thick but he was 9”. I sucked him and laid on my back and he slides up behind me, grabbed my ankles and aligned his cock to my fuck hole and started pushing it in me. Fuck me it was long, but he started long dicking me and only lasted about a minute and started cumming and he gave me a really huge load. He came so much he was dizzy and had to get up slowly. So that was load number 5.

I left his cock and started heading back to work when a regular top hmu and asked if I wanted to fuck, I couldn’t believe it, I had hit the cock lottery. Grindr is never this good in my area. So I told him I could come by but it had to be a quickie so I could get back to work. I met him at his shop and he was ready, I sucked his cock getting him hard then he started fucking me. He bent me over the couch and fucked me hard as hell and then pushed his cock deep and told me to take that seed. Load 6 taken.

I went back to work and decided to stay a little later to make up the time I had been out getting fucked. While working, Grindr went off again and this young dude I had been chatting with for a week asked if I wanted his load. Well, hell yes. So I wrapped up my work and went to his house. I told him to be naked with the lights off or low. I walked in and he was laying there cock hard and I started sucking him, and then told him I was going to ride his cock. He was very happy about that and I slid my loose and fully bred hole down on his dick. I started riding his cock and he asked if he could cum inside his daddy. I told him to make his daddy proud and to breed me, almost immediately he started shaking and I felt his hot load flood my hole. I was careful when getting up because I didn’t want to lose his seed. Load 7 taken.

We are having a terrible rain storm and I was going home and the road was flooded and the cops had closed the road. I had to go way back through town to get home another way. I checked my phone and yes, I had another invite which happened to be on my way home. So you guessed it, I stopped and took load 8. My hole was so sloppy for load 8 but he didn’t mind.

I took more loads today than I have ever taken in a single day, and I wish I could have found more…I think I am a slut.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bbncguy

I wanna make more, I wanna be bred and fucked again by multiple hung dudes with big loads. Maybe in a sling, or wherever but filmed and uploaded to show my hole fucked and spread wide open with huge loads being fucked inside me.

• 1 month later...
Guest bbncguy

Wanted to share an update, yesterday I started getting some flu like symptoms, sore throat, running nose etc. I wonder if I should get tested? Not sure if one of these 8 loads was poz or not...how long should I wait for testing?

Guest bbncguy
55 minutes ago, cman54 said:

I guess I would wait 3-4 weeks then get tested. But how about seeing if you can hook up with all of those same guys and doing a repeat?

Cman54, great minds think alike. Was thinking the same thing! Maybe add a couple more.