I didn’t mean to cheat on my husband.  It was just a weird set of circumstances that led me to it; I dropped my car off for its annual service, the garage sent a driver to get me to work and said they would clean and deliver my car back later that afternoon.  And then the call, “sorry, we need a part and not expecting it to arrive until tomorrow, unfortunately all of our courtesy cars are being used so I have no back up car to offer you at this time.”

“No problem” I replied “I can get a lift.”  A quick call to my husband revealed he had Head Office meetings and would be late home, “Get a taxi you cheap skate.”  Rather than a taxi…I thought the bus station is just around the corner from work plus the bus stops close to home so that will do nicely.

I hadn’t been to a bus station in decades but my mind was racing back to my formative gay teen years sucking cock through glory holes in public toilets. I have time, I’ll just have a quick look and check out if they are still here, fully expecting to finding them all gone.  Wow what a throw back, the smell of stale piss hit me as I entered the empty toilet block.  Six cubicles to the right and at a right angle a long stained stainless-steel trough.

I was both nervous and excited as hell as I checked out the cubicles. Plenty of graffiti, mobile numbers, hook up details, piss and cum splashes on the sticky floor and huge glory holes in all but two traps.  Fresh cum streaks down the walls let me know they were still active, very active.  My cock instantly stirred in my pants, swelling nicely to half hard…and then I heard the outer door open so quickly ducked to the trough pretending to piss as my now raging hard on prevented any chance of urinating.  The young lad – a student I guess with black hair, thin wispy beard stood close to me, unzipped and just stood there.  I couldn’t hear his piss hitting the steel, so after a while I looked right, eyes down to check him out…fuck! He was slowly jacking a huge cock, thick and long, very long, big black cock long.  I involuntarily licked my lips. 

He picked up on my action and smiled, gestured with a nod of his head to go to the cubicles, my mind was already racing as my cock led me forwards to some long-suppressed paradise as I went into one and he entered the adjacent one.  Closing the door, unbuttoning my suit trousers, then sitting, legs spread, stroking my now extremely hard dick I heard the door of the other cubicle close, followed by the sounds of a coat being hung up, he turned to face me letting me watch him wriggle out of his jeans and then rub his leaking cock full to bursting out of his brilliant white briefs that were straining to contain the growing monster trapped within the fabric.

He moved forwards allowing me full view of his now naked hardness. After a moment of watching his cock rise, two of my fingers went through the glory hole, an age old obvious invitation, I am both nervous yet increasingly unable to contain my excitement.  As I withdrew my fingers his cock came through, the thick head could barely fit through the hole... But made its way in as it entered into my stall. Slowly, more and more of it came through until all 9-10 inches were now through and pointing straight up. I licked my lips again as I kept stroking my cock transfixed by the pulsing and straining cock expectantly poked through a hole in the wall.

I began stroking my painfully hard erection, almost losing control and getting off just from the reality of playing with another man’s cock rather than my partners or my own. My breathing was growing louder and faster in rhythm with my pumping fist, lost in the magic of our rigid cocks.

Fuck I wanted his cock sooooooooo bad but I felt like the genie in the bottle, once I start giving this stranger a blow job there will be no going back.  I held on just watching, fuck it looked beautiful, twitching with each heartbeat and with each throb a clear bead of pre-cum was pumped out the piss slit.  There was so much, I watched hypnotised, as it run down the shaft and along the bulging length long cum tube like a mini river of fluid and just as it reached the base of his cock, almost ready to soak into the wood I instinctively leant forwards, stuck out my tongue and lapped it up. 

The Genie was released, no going back now!

My tongue running up the underside of this magnificent cock scooping up all the pre-cum I could get, digging in to his piss slit and then swirling around the rubbery corona then back down making love to the velvety skin and that magnificent cum tube. 

His loud moans indicating I was doing something right! 
I pulled off, the heat and musk combined into a heady aphrodisiac that drove me onwards.  I told myself that I would only just take it in my mouth for a short while, I wasn't going to do anything else, just enjoy sucking on this huge cock until my jaw ached…which by the size of it would not take long.

As my lips engulfed the hard dick, another moan came from the lad on the other side of the stall. Hearing that moan really set something off in my head I became curious to see if I could fit all of it in my mouth and I could tell he was getting impatient as the hole was just wide enough for him to begin thrusting deeper in my mouth.  I was getting off on this lad moaning because of what I was doing to him and his huge cock. He loved how my mouth felt around his cock head. His thrashing increased and with copious amounts of precum flowing his whole cock suddenly popped fully down my throat, cutting off my air supply.  I panicked, gagged and had to ease back.  Tears and snot ran down my face but I soon dove back down, now enjoying having my throat raped as it pulsed all around his shaft. The lad began moaning louder.

"Fuck.... Uhhh... Yeeeerrrrrr……aaaahhh….YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

After a moment or two, he stood back, breaking the contact and his cock, like some snake disappeared backwards leaving me crestfallen.  Had I done something wrong?

No! His fingers now beckoned. My cock was ready, no reason to hesitate, I stood put it against his fingers, and he is now lightly tugging and stroking me with those fingers. My cock disappeared through the hole as he tugged it in his side and a warm wetness took over me so completely I was lost momentarily at how good it felt.  My willing and hopeful cock twitched and pumped out precum with sensations that were new yet oh so familiar, the pleasure kept rising as I sank deeper into this stranger's mouth, utterly lost in his willing cock sucking and my need to shoot. The lad was a natural, his skills belying his age and done with such loving care that I just want more!

Only he pulls off leaving my pelvis pressed up hard against the partition my cock jumping, precum dribbling.  I hear a loud grunt, then, “damn…Oh fuck yeah!”  Then his hand wraps around my dick and pumps it a few times…and yet whilst I’m enjoying the attention I swear I hear, “Umm, umfff, Ahhh” from the other side of the partition each time his hand moves down my shaft.  Lucky for me his mouth soon engulfs my cock again it feels as if he is powerfully thrust forwards, rocks back then forward again.  My thought train is momentarily thrown...was that another man’s grunting I then heard?  Then I know I hear a regular thump, thump, thump…wft is that?

My mind is racing now; I hear a similar sound as my balls rock against the wall then the lad is pushed deep onto my dick deep throating me…fuck I won’t last much longer especially as in my mind “my” cocksucker is being fucked through the gloryhole the other side of him. Images flashed through my mind of this dirty cumdump, a diseased cumdump, taking all loads, getting Pozzed up.  Fuck where did that thought spring from? 

I don’t know but at the thought of it my cock felt super hard, like it would explode, I felt my balls tingle and bang they draw up, no stopping NOW! Words tumble out of my mouth in a pleasure driven random order, “fuck yeah...good...fuck..ing hot...cock sucker...fuck...yes. ..no, stop...fuc…king great.”

I was completely overcome from his tongue and mouth actions. An explosive long orgasm, harder than I can ever remember, 5, 6 no 7 long spurts blast down his gulping throat as I just kept cumming and he kept on sucking my cock without easing up, his swallowing of my baby batter just part of the intense connection between us.  This was the best head I had ever received.  It wasn't just his talented mouth, it was the entire experience.

I couldn’t believe it, normally after cumming my cock is so sensitive but here in this situation I was still hard as the lad continued nursing my rock-hard cock slurping every last drop of cum from my piss slit until eventually it shrivelled from 7 to a limp 3 inches. 

I pulled my cock back through the hole sat down, slightly dizzy from my massive ejaculation.  I wiped myself clean not wanting to leave any tell-tale snail trial in my underwear and, as I sat there I could see movement still happening in the cubicle next door.  I stooped down to peer through the hole to see “my” lad backed up on the partition wall of the adjoining stall, bent forwards smiling at me as I clearly saw a pair of legs pressed up against that wall see-sawing away in hard jabbing motions making sure my lad was receiving a good fucking.

I don’t know why, but all I thought of was him getting bred filled with a diseased cum load knocking him up before my eyes.  There was a loud grunt, then “Take it!” as the legs thrust forwards…in that same moment “my” cocksucker’s cock cum tube expanded as cum erupted in an explosive series of spurts splattering against the wall before running down the wall and pooling on the floor.  I couldn’t help but reach down smear my fingers through his cum and take a taste, I then zipped up and got out to join the bus queue.

A short while later “my” boy came up to me, said “That was fun, here’s my number, call me” as he pushed a scrap of paper and kissed me in front of everyone and walked off into the distance.  On the bus home I read his note, Aaron and a mobile number was all it had written down…I punched his name and number in my phone…

I didn’t go back to the public toilets for over a week, half frightened of how far I might go if temptation presented itself and half expecting, no waiting to see if I broke out in some type of visible infection.  Guilt makes you do funny things.

To be continued ?

• Like 14
  • Upvote 16

Part 2.

I’d had a God-awful morning at work so decided for once to get out in the fresh air for lunch…walking aimlessly around town I found myself by the bus station with a little voice in my head saying, “Go in, you know you want to…”

The stalls were disappointingly empty so I picked a middle one offering holes on both sides, only one had the hole stuffed full of toilet paper to block off the view.

Trousers and underwear down it was not long before I had company.   I'm certain he noticed my body shift repeatedly while attempting to see what was happening on his side, my cock instantly growing in length and thickness when I heard him unzip and trousers go down.  I contently began to pump myself as I brazenly press my face to the hole to take a good look at him.

His right hand was slowly fisting his erect cock, one that appeared to be similar in size to my 7 inches. His dark pubes nicely set off his alabaster white dick and shaved balls neatly framed by his opened and unzippered trousers.

Leaning back, showing off my fully hard cock for him to see I hear the obvious and encouraging sounds of clothing being shifted. Bending to look again, his pants were finally around his knees, his glistening cock gorgeously making squelching sounds in his hand. He had a sexy cock and I sat peering in, watching him stroke himself faster with increasing speed. His hand's rhythm was fast but firm, different than my own slower deliberate wanking up and down the whole length not wishing to cum yet, whilst his was centred around the flared ridge at the end of its straight length.

His breathing grew faster and more obvious and, in a panic, to prevent him shooting there and then I pushed my fingers back through the opening, bent forwards running my tongue around my lips signalling my desire to suck his clearly needy cock. He then turned, and his cock came through the hole.

At first, only the head appeared, gloriously glistening, close and tempting. I blew gently against the skin, the mushroomed-out foreskin still clinging to the corona ridge marking the end of his lovely cockhead.

I spat on the palm of my hand and ran it around his cock head, he shuddered, and began to move his cock deeper through the glory hole, any hesitation melting as my palm and fingers continued to explore him, sliding down to lightly stroke the hair surrounding his tight ball sack. I rubbed his smooth balls, occasionally straying along his slightly hairy crack then went back to jacking him so I could lick up the sweet nectar of his precum.

It was kind of fun getting this guy off, I bobbed my head faster now, back and forth on his cock, rotating my hand around the base. I took my left hand off my cock and reached out to wrap it around the shaft next to my right hand. I slipped my mouth back to just suck tightly on the head of his dick... As if I was working to get the last bit of ice-cream out of a cup. His head was thick, red and throbbing now as I sucked and lifted the tip of his cock. I took my mouth away from his cock and stuck my tongue out to lick the underside of his thick shaft. I went all the way down to the root, and slowly licked up to the tip, again putting my mouth around the head when I got to the top. I again started sucking just the tip as I stroked his huge cock with both of my hands. I worked his dick over for another minute or two, when I started to feel it twitch a bit. Cum started shooting out of the tip into my mouth... I gulped the first spurt down then pulled my mouth off his cock moving my face back a few inches. Huge loads of cum continued to shoot out and splattered all over my forehead, face, lips and chin. While I was no longer sucking it, my hands kept stroking the shaft out of sheer habit of having done it for the last 5-10 minutes. Cum continued to spray out for what seemed like an eternity. When his cock emptied out, I took my hands off of it as cum ran into my eyes and began to sting.  By the time I had blinked and wiped his spunk from my eyes he had pulled his cock back through the hole and began zipping back up. Then he opened his door and left the bathroom.

I cleaned up, zipped up and walked out….straight into Aaron

• Like 12
  • Upvote 12

Part 3.

Aaron's face lit up into a beaming smile, “Hi…you can’t go out looking like that with cum splats in your hair” as he manhandles me into the cubicle I had just left and followed me inside...

I wanted to say “No” but somehow the word just could not come out and as I bent down to get some toilet paper to wipe my hair Aaron trapped me in a bearhug from behind and rubbed his drain-pipe like cock in my arse crease and I melted into him.

He continued rubbing there marking his territory until I began thrusting back against him in submission.  “Spin round and face me and sit on the john”  I eagerly comply, “Get it out and start sucking” Aaron commands, uncaring if anyone outside can hear us as I fumble with his belt – all fingers and thumbs, nervous, excited and so horny I could cum right there and then!

Eventually I free the monster, so easy as he has come commando this time, slide his jeans down to the floor I let my thumb and index finger close around his shaft, just about halfway down. I move my grip towards the head of his cock. His precum already flowing freely as it spilled out and over my hand, running down his shaft toward his pubes on the one side and his balls on the other. My tongue caught the tasty slippery liquid before it got to his scrotum.

My mouth quickly sucked in his head, my tongue feverishly exploring his frenulum, then circling around that lovely pronounced, rubbery edge of his corona. My taste buds alive to the mixed flavours of piss, sweat and the beginnings of cock cheese.   I let some saliva and precum drool flow out of my mouth and down his shaft, my fist spreading down all 10 hot velvety inches. I moved forward so that the head of his cock was pressing against the back of my mouth.

With my free hand I encircled his balls lightly pulling him toward me, I swallowed another two inches of his cock and then held on for the ride as my gag reflex kicked in hard. As soon as my gagging became manageable, I breathed deeply and swallowed the rest of his slippery pole. I gave him about three or four full throat strokes where I pulled back still keeping him in my throat before pushing forward again, then pulling off so that I could breathe.

I pulled my mouth all the way back on him, letting his cock go past my lips, and slowly bob forwards until my nose was pressed in to his pubes and his balls pressed in to my chin, then letting him slide back until just before his cock head left my mouth before repeating the process again and again.

I heard someone enter the toilet next to us but we were so into the assault on my throat that neither of us had any intention of stopping, or so I thought…until Aaron abruptly pulled out and said, "look through the hole."  I notice a big black hand in front of the hole making a motion like he was wanking and as I sat back he looked back, doing a double take seeing two of us…“Put your cock through the hole” Aaron directed, so without hesitation I unzipped and stuck my dick through the hole for him. The black guy immediately took my dick in his hand and began stroking it.  It felt good to have his big hand stroking my so far neglected dick. After a minute of stoking he started digging his hand in my pants like he wanted access to my balls so I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my trousers letting them fall to my ankles and he immediately started rubbing my balls and exploring my freshly shaved pubic area.

All the while Aaron had his dick pressed in my crack easing me forwards until my pelvis could go no further allowing the black man easy access as he now went from massaging my balls to stroking my dick and I was really getting into this masterful hand job he was giving.  Not content with playing with my balls he started slipping a finger back towards my asshole only to find Aaron’s cock resting there dribbling copious amounts of precum over the skin.

Aaron pulled back so the man could finger my ass for a minute or two until oh so gently Aaron eased me to turn around and expose my ass to the glory hole. This was not what I wanted but for some reason I am putty in Aaron’s hands willing obeying his every command.  How is it such a young lad with his big dick has such command over me?

What happened next was totally unexpected. I figured he would finger me some but no he was playing with my asshole with his tongue. It felt great I love being rimmed by James my husband so I pushed my ass harder up against the hole to give him complete access to me. After a couple of minutes of his tongue I felt him stick one, then two spit lubed fingers in my ass and start working them in and out. My dick was super hard and I was stroking it for all I was worth as he continued to finger me. He pulled his finger out and I knew what to expect next…

In his rush to fuck me his dick missed my hole poking sharply at skin between my legs. This was not what I had bargained for when I stopped by this lunchtime but I was way too worked up to stop it now. He pulled back, changed angle and pushed hard, hit bullseye and I could feel the head start in my hole but he could not get it in me. He tried again a couple of times and still could not get his head to pop into my hole. I decided that maybe a little more lubrication would help so I turned around and dropped to my knees and stared at his dick. It was big! I now understood why it wouldn't fit...his cock was super thick and I could wrap both of my hands around it and the head still stuck out. He had to be a to a good 8 inches round as well as in length. I started licking the head and took him into my mouth and I started giving him the wettest, sloppiest blowjob I could. After a couple of minutes of wetting his dick I stood back up and backed my ass up to the hole again.

Only to have someone outside bang on all the doors, “Come on open up, there’s a queue out here.”  The black man hoisted his trousers and was out of there like a shot.  Aaron pulled off some toilet paper and stuffed in the glory hole, pulled the chain and was gone too, leaving a very surprised old guy as he walked in to find me still in the cubicle!

I was late getting back to work and could not understand why I kept getting odd looks from my co-workers as it took a while for the penny to drop, I still had cum in my hair.  Oops!

another episode to follow shortly guys.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Giveit2meraw said:

....another episode to follow shortly guys.

wow.... keep writing ... it is such wonderful to reminisce on the good old days when one spend hours ...whole nights ... in those delicious filthy toilets... taking each all who wanted to be serviced ... 

# Giveit2meraw ...Keep writing 

Part 4.

Lunchtimes could not come around fast enough for me as now on a daily basis I was looking to service cocks or have mine blown in the bus station toilets as even my work colleagues notice saying, “wow you never take lunch breaks, what happening?”

“New me, I’m fed up taking lunch at my desk and need fresh air to clear my thoughts.”

I notice some smirks but think nothing of it.

I hurry to the public toilets, step in to a cubicle, sit and wait…it never takes long before the next door opens and closes, I glimpse the man as he faces the hole in the wall, casually unzips his fly then drops his electric blue trousers to the floor covering some flashy tan brogues. He reaches into his underwear and pulls out his enormous cock. I don’t think I had ever seen one as big as this before, it had to be at least 10 if not 11 inches long and thick as a baby's arm. I began to feel the fabric around my own dick get tighter as I sat there staring at it.  I continued to watch as the man kept standing there and began slowly rubbing and stroking himself, now fully hard with a string of clear precum continually leaking the man stepped in front of the hole and slid his cock and balls through the large hole, pressing his body firmly against it presenting his genitalia to me in all its glory, saying "It's all yours."

The thick, meaty, uncircumcised, black cock twitched and pulsed expectantly as if it had a life of its own.  I carefully pulled his foreskin back with my fingers and then flicked the tip of my tongue at his frenulum. I enjoyed feeling his warm silky cock jump with each touch of my tongue.  I released his foreskin and then lightly sucked his cock. The feeling of a man's foreskin sliding back and forth along his cock synchronised with my mouth and lips is awesome.  My little helper for the best blowjob this cocksucker can give. I could tell he was well into this as he had his hands over the top of the divide wall for extra leverage and now I could hear the rapid breathing coming from the other side of the cubicle.  

He was going to cum soon I just knew it. I pulled his foreskin away from his sensitive mushroom head and held it tightly, exposing him completely to the sensations of my mouth and tongue.

Very lightly, with a minimum of suction and a very quick tongue, I teased him to orgasm.  I thought he was going to bring the wall down as he bucked hard through the hole and came. I struggled to keep up with the volume of cum being shot into my mouth. At one point, pulling I had to pull off him so I could swallow his cum load completely.  As his ejaculation finished, I used my tongue to clean the whole length of his cock, carefully avoiding the balls until the last moment, and then very, very, lightly ran my tongue over them, the skin crinkled up as his balls shrunk.  He quickly pulled everything back through to his side, pulled his trousers up and was out the door in a flash.

Damn, High on lust, I would have loved to have backed up on that cock and have him fuck me senseless!  With no one else around I reluctantly pulled the chain and walked out…only to find one of my co-workers in electric blue trousers and tan brogues stood at the sink, cock out washing my DNA off his flaccid but still huge penis.

In panic I wasn’t sure what to do.  Had Martin known it was me blowing him?   had he followed me all the way from work?  Heart pumping hard, the blood vessels in my temples banging like a drum and a sheen of sweat breaking out, I took a deep breath.

“Martin, fancy meeting you here.”  I blurted out, not too sure what reaction I would get…a reply or black eye perhaps?

He spun round upon hearing my voice, cock still hanging out of his fly, "Mother fucker!" he all but shouted, "I’m damn sure I want some more of that shit, cock whore,  Aaron told me about you!  If I don’t make yourself available to us, your little secret will be broadcast all over work."

I'm positive there is more to cum in part 5.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

Part 5. Positively getting down to IT, enjoy guys!

I slept badly, was in a bad mood at breakfast that just got blacker once in work from just thinking what Martin would say or do about our public toilet encounter.  I was apoplectic come late morning as I watched him in deep conversation with our MD, my direct boss and Martin’s uncle it later turned out!

During mid-talks they kept looking at me and I feared the worst when they both appeared at my desk, directly in front of me.

“Jack, this here is my nephew, I know it was kept quiet, but I hear only good things of you from Martin.  He says you have been most friendly and accommodating which is nothing more than I expect, so I want you to mentor him to integrate Martin in to the business.  Now why don’t you two take an early extended lunch break and get better acquainted as in future you will be working closely together.  Good.  I expect an update on progress.”

Martin, grinning like a Cheshire cat only had six words to say, “I know a place to go”

En-route he calls Aaron to meet us at the Bus Station…

I felt like such a slut as once inside I’m instructed by Aaron to kneel on the dirty cubicle floor while a man I did not know or likely to see again, used my mouth or ass for his pleasure. Martin watched me through the huge gloryhole in the adjoining trap.  Excitedly I couldn’t wait for a hard cock to be pushed through the hole.  I began to stroke my own cock whilst waiting and I didn't have to wait long before a guy came in saw my open mouth at the hole and once I had his attention I liked my lips inviting his cock in.  He wasted no time in dropping his trousers fished his cock out, tugged on it a few times until it began to grow in his hand and pushes forwards.

It was only when it was standing proud through the hole that the cheesy smell hit me.  Aaron bent down to my ear to say, “Lick it clean, scoop up all of that smegma until that cock is squeaky clean.”

I tried my best between gagging to swirl my tongue under his foreskin to lift away the crusty white pieces of cock cheese then swallowing them before my taste buds knew what hit them.

Now he had a hard cock I could enjoy and in no time he was fucking my mouth, ramming in deep down my throat causing it to squeeze and pulse around the hard flesh. His strokes began to speed up and I knew it would not be long until he’d be cumming in my mouth.  I could not wait, hell I wanted his cum, no needed his cum to be shooting into my slutty mouth. As quickly as he shot he was outta there.

“Good boy, a decent start, now spread your legs, bitch, backup to the hole and wait for your next cum load to lube your chute in readiness for our cocks.” 

Aaron wagged his monster cock under my nose and then as if the musky sex smell wasn’t enough a poppers bottle is held to my nose and some really deep hits readily makes me comply.  Aaron pulls my ass cheeks wide as I press up to the glory hole…shocked as I was unaware anyone was there, I feel a warm wet tongue run up and then down my crack before it runs around the rim of my hole making me instinctively push out, as I would readily do for my husband.  Now I feel a tongue and finger, then fingers slip in to stretch and open me up.  Next…nothing, I’m open and gaping until something warm and blunt nudges my hole.  The anonymous cock tries to bury itself inside me. It’s a bit of a strain, but not too much, a grunt, more pressure and in one stroke he was balls deep. No time to adjust to this super hard cock.

In my mind he was a young guy, always steel like hard, full of raging hormones fueled by testosterone and the need to breed, you know the type, he fucks me mercilessly for no more than 5 minutes before emptying his hot load inside me. At the point of climax he drove in deep, smashed into my prostate and I could actually feel his cock pulse as wave after wave of cum erupt in my now well used hole.  And without realizing I was cumming too.  A couple of thrusts and he pulled out and as I spin around to clean his cock, he faces me, winks, tells me thanks, pulls his pants up and was out the door.

Aaron runs a finger across my crack to scoop up and back in a dribble of cum that has escaped; appreciatively I twitch my hole for him. That does it. His cock already out, standing menacingly up straight… Aaron lowers himself on to the toilet and instructs me to straddle him, face-to-face.  I instinctively sit astride his hips having to move his cock away from his body as I did so letting it rest on my backside. My mind was racing in anticipation  I knew how massive his manhood was, I knew I wanted it but had no idea how my ass could ever stretch enough to take his cock, but take it I had to.

In a flash he has his dick at my hole, “Get ready to take all my dna, whore.”  I can’t be thinking properly ‘coz I'm just saying... “fuck my brains out!”

I lean forward, arms around Aaron’s neck, lean down and kiss him on the lips, our tongues met and twirl around each other’s mouth as Aaron’s hands rub all over my body, sending goosebumps over every piece of skin.  I’ve never felt more alive than at this moment, cheating on my husband having sex in a public toilet.

His hand adjusts his dick head. I stop kissing him, drag up big globs of spit on my fingers which I move to my ass wetting it as best as I can.  Aaron’s cock is straining from being kept waiting as a steady flow of precum soaks my hole and the sticky fluid coated head nudges my hole impatiently. I hold his slick cock firmly as I position and when I am sure I’m on target, I focus, take a deep breath and slam down.  POP!

His hand flies up to stifle my “Ffffuuuuccck!”

Immediately, I need to move upwards to pull his cock out of my ass, but he had other plans. He knew exactly what I was trying to do and was prepared to stop me. Aaron grabbed my hips firmly and pulls me downwards as he trusts up ramming his excited blood-engorged penis balls deep. The searing and burning pain raced through my body as his hot rod ripped through my delicate love canal to leave me fully impaled on his weapon. Hyperventilating, covered in a sheen of sweat I was both in agony and pleasure.

His hands slid away from my mouth and came to rest on my chest as he gently at first tweaked my nipples before decided to get my attention and did so by pulling on them hard.  My ass was screaming and on fire and now my nipples was too, I could not compute what was happening or being said to me as he soothingly whispers in my ear, “Martin and me are off to the tattoo shop later…not sure whether to get a scorpion or biohazard tatt, what d’ya think?”

Think? I could not think, my temples thumped and I struggled for breath but something came to my forethought.

Poz cock

Aaron flexed his diseased cock pumping precum deep in my battered bowels pumping his DNA into me, his HIV+ DNA.  My head jerks upright as the enormity of my situation kicks in… My mind racing at what I am doing yet I cannot stop myself.  I could have, should have struggled free but Aaron’s commanding hands keep me firmly impaled as he soothingly talks to me. I hear his words of encouragement,  

"See? It’s not so bad and all you have to do now is work my cock, ride it, learn to love being fucked by Martin and me.”

Another tweak on my nipples commands me to get my ass moving up and down on that big slab of 10 inch meat, tentatively at first then building up speed until all of a sudden my brain computes that the fire and pain in my ass has eased as simultaneously the first moan of pleasure escapes my lips…

“Ah! Now I know you’re hooked on my big cock and, when I blow my dirty load in your ass, you’re going to want more with Martin right here to supply your next pozzing load. Cum Dump. Once you start taking Poz loads you’ll realise how much you love that feeling and you’ll want more raw Poz loads — lot’s more!

What the hell was happening to me?  I am being coached into being a bug chaser…or did I intend to make this happen?

My eyes return to gaze at Aaron as I began to raise my ass upwards allowing his gargantuan cock to slide almost out of my ass in a slick free-flowing movement lubed by someone else’s cum until just the head was pulling on my ass lips. Our hands clasped together tightly as an audible gasp escapes my lips as I slam fully back down. I quickly get into the rhythm of this and my entire body twitches and shakes at the sensations my hole is giving me.

"Hell yeah, now that’s the way to do it! Start bouncing harder and faster, that’ll make it feel even better."   Aaron excitedly whispers. "Good boy, I told you you’d soon enjoy it! Pull your ass all the way off my cock this time.  I lift and feel his slick bulbous mushroom head squeeze out of my sphincter as at the same time I sit back down quickly picking up this up and down pace , my thighs  beginning to burn as I ride his rod of steel.

Just a couple of more full-lengths and I’ll be there!"

His rigid tool starting to really feel good as my ass opens more and more on his cock which now regularly bangs my prostate harder and harder and I am noisily moaning in ecstasy now. My own cock is right now harder than I think it had ever been spraying clear liquid all over our bodies and clothing with each  bounce.

I could literally feel every vein in his cock pumping blood, getting harder and harder now he’s telling me, "Take it Jack. Feel how good it is. I just knew you would love this Poz cock. I'm getting closer to filling your ass full of my hot dirty cum."

My aching legs did their best to increase my speed even more, rising and falling, rising and falling. Impaling myself deeper as on my downwards motion Aaron is thrusting up getting every one of those glorious 10 inches in deep. Fuck this is intense.  His hands grab me hard as just another few final strokes and he jams upwards as I came down in one final ass wrecking blow…Oh my God, I feel his cock expand and start to pulse and throb in my guts. I feel his red-hot HIV laden cum filling me up and searing my insides with its potency, my ass muscles throb to the beat of my heart squeezing Aaron’s shaft milking every last drop of cum from his cock… and then I erupt, spewing my neg cum all over both our shirts!

As if in an out-of-body I hear myself moan loudly with my heart thumping in my chest, my brain is in overload swimming in sensations of lust, desire and the need for more Poz cock and cum.

I’m brought back to reality as Aaron continues to grind into me, holding me close and keeping his still throbbing cock in me until it shrinks a little and begins to slip out of my gaping hole. Once it has all left my body his strong arms pick my near lifeless body up backs me on to Martin’s waiting rock hard 9 inches of manhood ominously already poking through the glory hole in expectation.

He too impales me so deep that I feel so full I’m convinced his dick will burst out of my stomach at any minute, yet I was in heaven from the pleasure I am receiving by it being there.

“Oh yes pig!  I love it that my cock is marinating in Aaron’s warm, slick Poz load that is coating your ass, you can’t beat sloppy seconds…or thirds!

Aaron moves in front so I can slurp on his limp cock, licking off the residue of his climax, tasting my own ass juices and streaks of red.

Martin grinds in me hard, momentarily holds it there for a bit and then pulls all the way out then slams in hard, so hard I feel the partition judder, then pounds my hole harder still, destroying my hole hammering hard and fast, deep and changing directions creating more tares where he can in my colon. "I'm not going to last, getting close now”  A flurry of long, then short deliberate strokes punctuated by his legs smashing into the partition that separates us.  If anyone is out side in the main toilet block then they would be in no doubt as to what is happening here, right now.

“Get ready. Here comes my nice Poz gift up your ass."  He’s definitely not worrying if anyone can hear us outside our little closed world.

Despite brutalizing my flesh I feel each pulsation of his cum tube as thousands more Poz swimmers are sprayed into my fertile body, burrowing into my bloodstream, changing me and my life forever.

"I hope you enjoy the fact that your hole will feel us for days to come?  Now go home pretty boy, tell your boyfriend what you’ve done and when he throws you out, as he surely will…move in with us, uncle Richard will love to watch his favourite employee getting DP’d by his big dicked nephew and his boyfriend”

I stood there stunned, but my ‘little’ 7 inch cock was rigid, my hole contracted then quivered so I knew what I had to do.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3