On 01/03/2018 at 3:34 PM, Giveit2meraw said:

....so I knew what I had to do.

#Giveit2meraw  ... the story is getting better and better ... keep it cummmming ... you certainly brought in a new idea as how the story can develop .... 

Well done !

Part 6.  Careless talk costs....

Our weekend dragged, I couldn’t find the words or right time to tell Steve what I’d been doing, knowingly taking anonymous loads and now known Poz cum up my ass, risking not only my health but his too and had to admit that I just cannot get enough Poz juice in my hole!

We did talk about work however, probably the only time I was animated the whole weekend, how I was to mentor and train the bosses nephew and yet he has this huge personality and persona making me feel the lesser, subservient being.  Steve tells me, “Well you’re dominant during sex, imagine you’re in bed with him, tell him he’s to do as you want, when you want.  Conjure that image up and you’ll be fine.”  If only he really knew!

Come Monday morning I avoided Steve at breakfast and jumped from bed straight in the shower only to be surprised when he snuck up behind me wrapped his arms around my torso and ground his stiff dick in my ass crack. 

He giggled, “Marking my territory.”

I couldn’t respond so remained still, which he took as a sign of acceptance by lovingly kissing my neck, tweaking my nipples and easing his cock to my hole.

“Oh yeah baby, that feels so good when you open up to let slide right in.”

I think to myself wishing I could say out loud, ‘Baby?  I’m not your baby anymore and I’m not relaxing my sphincter and ass muscles to ‘let you in’ I’ve been fucked senseless leaving my abused hole gaping and an easy opening for your dick.’ 

I was silent as he tried to get off gently and lovingly fucking my slack love(less) canal, ten minutes of fucking went by and still no nut, the hot water ran out so I had to switch the shower off and still Steve persisted.  One of his hands lowered to play with my cock which remained limp and uninterested.

“Sorry still stressing about work, I just can’t do this” (Thinking to myself this is just too ordinary, no risk, no thrill of the chase and in no way of potential for getting knocked up) …he continued to pummel my ass as his strokes built up speed to finally reach his climax. 

“Arrrgh, ummmph, ahhh! There keep it in all day and you’ll have a part of me for support when you start training this Martin fellah.

I’m out of the house in double quick time getting to work early only to be confronted by an even earlier Martin…..

“Hi, Good weekend?” he enquired

“Nah and before you ask no I didn’t tell Steve what I’ve been doing” I grumpily replied.

“No worries, grab your laptop, Uncle wants us to trail his new ‘Agile Working’ project, you know working from home, I’ll drive, we’ll go to mine as I have a working space all set up ready and waiting.”

En-route Martin got into fucking with my head saying stuff like, “Mate and We can get stuck in, together we are a slick operation, working towards a ‘Positive’ outcome”, it tripped off his tongue so easily I wasn’t sure if he was telling me about sex or work so, I sat there in silence.

His/their house was a modernist all glass and white wash affair and minimal inside.  Martin slung the car keys on the only table in the lounge and told me set up my laptop right there, then adding, “Aaron’s preparing our workspace, I’ll go check, in the meantime STRIP, I’m horny.”

SOOOO sex was on his mind as I fire up my computer and lay my phone next to it then piece by piece step out of my cloths and I watch in awe as my cock begins lengthening, thickening and arcing upwards with each banging heartbeat, thump, thump, thump it goes that I fear my heart will burst through my chest and I tingle all over in anticipation.

I jump as a fully clothed Aaron breaks my spell saying, “Your work station is ready for you now.”

I’m led to a back room set up with a sling in the centre surrounded by glaringly bright lights that in contrast to the rest of the blacken out room blinds me sufficiently that I do not see the blinking red light of a camera already recording…

“Jump in and get comfortable, you’re in for a bumpy ride mate!”

I readily hop up and roll on to my back feeling the coolness of the leather sling instantly begin the warm against my naked skin, then both Martin and Aaron walk over and locked my wrists and ankles into the stirrups.  As Aaron locks the last stirrup in place he flashes a mobile phone at me, I notice and blurt out “Wow, we have the same phone”

A big goofy grin spreads across his face, replying “Oh really….” as he turns to a now naked Martin to avoid me seeing him wink as they swop positions and an already hard cock is pushed to my lips.  It’s then that I see a freshly inked Biohazard tattoo between the root of his cock and navel with the skin still angry and red making the sign appear glowing and all the more dangerous and inviting.

“Time to get to work, take it all, NOW, and get me harder with the back of your throat and nice sloppy blow job to get my toxic pre-cum flowing freely boy."

As my eyes fix on the tattoo out of the corner I see Aaron zoom in with ‘his’ phone on me and what I’m looking at, automatically I eagerly open my mouth wide as Martin’s hard flesh disappears all the way down with my throat muscles dancing around his huge near 10 inch pole and without any chance to get used to his size he begins to rape my mouth.  In a panic I try to remember to breathe as he pulls back then trying to relax my throat as he smashes back in with spit, phlegm and snot getting pumped out of my nose and mouth with each piston like thrust until he is balls deep with his heavy Poz cum laden balls resting on my chin.  He momentarily rests as we both savor the satisfaction of our achievements.

I can no longer see Aaron but do feel first his breath and then his fingers run around my freshly fucked hole, “Oh my we must have done a good job Friday coz his cunt is still open and puffy as I feel one sharp finger drill deep into my hole and then twists around in Steve’s cum, then another thicker finger enters me and together they work going in and out alternately. They then start a scissor like movement to open my rectum yet further until he’s satisfied with four fingers sucked in to stretch my sphincter in all directions. I truly feel like I’m in piggy heaven.

“Ummm all slippery and wet” comment Aaron, “You been fucked before you got here?”

Aaron yanks his fingers out and I gasp at the emptiness, “Yeah, it’s my husband’s cum” I admit.

“Is it POZ cum?”

“No I’m afraid not.”

“Slut, that is all the lube you’re getting.  Marty are you ready?”

“YES!” is the reply as he fully pulls out of my mouth and takes the phone.

“Jack, as Martin videos you just answer my questions, OK?”

“Yes” escapes my lips before I even thought about a reply.

“Who are you?”

“My name is Jack”

“Why are you here?”

“To get converted by 2 sexy Poz tops”

“Do you willingly wish to get Pozzed?”

“Oh YES SIR, I really get off having risky sex”

“I can see just by talking about getting knocked-up that cock of yours is pointing up rock hard and leaking.  Is it always like this?”

“No vanilla sex doesn’t do it for me anymore.  I like it hard, rough and dangerous.” I admit looking up directly to the phone.

One last question, “You are Negative?”  I feel the hot heavy bluntness of his massive cock at the entrance of my exposed hole and in my heightened sexual state feel the sticky wetness of his toxic pre-cum ouze over my hole which puckers and twitch in expectation of what’s to come.

“Yeah I’m Neg, but not for much longer!”

BANG! The sling chains rattle as he pushes in balls deep, “Mmmmmmmm sloppy seconds in this cunt, ripe and ready for my radioactive recently checked 1 million viral load cum.”

“Did you say you hadn’t told, err, Steven isn’t it that you’re a POZ cum hungry slut whose been going to the bus station toilet glory holes taking anonymous loads in both ends?”

“Umm, yeah that’s err, right…..” panic now kicking in.  “Why?”

“You’re telling him NOW.  Martin please hit send.”

I watch in disbelief as it dawns on me that IT WAS MY PHONE as he scrolls down my contacts list…..

“Yep, got it”

I helplessly watch Martin’s finger tap the screen knowing in that instant my World has just imploded.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Part 7. FUCKED well and truly

I scream an almost unintelligible “NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

But in what must be a well-rehearsed double act Aaron violently jabs his massive meat in my now sore hole, eliciting an immediate “Ooouch!” from me just in time for Martin to plug my mouth with his equally impressive cock thrusting the huge shaft all the way into my open mouth until I choke, gag and gasp for air.  

My senses went into overdrive being sadistically spit roast, “Unn, ungg, nnn, n-n-n” was the only sound I can make, my mind racing, clink, clank, clink, clank rings around my ears from the Sling chains.  I try to relax and breathe from the throat-fuck pounding but Martin is getting off on making me drool and choke as my eyes tear up.

"Damn it Bossman chaser.” He pants, “I'm gonna shoot today’s first Poz load down your bugchasing throat and you'd better swallow every drop, then keep sucking to keep me hard ready for the second load that’s going in your tight arse."

Then it suddenly happens....his cock vein’s pulse, the shaft swelled yet further and harder as he cut off my air supply and then torrents of red hot dirty Poz cum is hitting the back of my throat while he pushes in as far as he could go while screaming,

"Swallow every drop bitch."

I all but blacked out only coming to as he eases his still gushing cock from my throat and yet somehow there was more cum pumping out than I can swallow so it’s only escape was up and out through my nose! Momentarily amid gurgling sounds I feel as if I’m going to drown in cum.

At that same moment Aaron picks up his fucking pace pulling almost all the way out until only the huge cockhead is pulling against my ass lips then ramming in deep, penetrating me painfully so that I feel a sharp dagger like pain deep inside my guts followed by a muffled pop as his mushroom head smashes through my second sphincter time and time again.  I deserve this pain, welcome it for playing with fire and getting burnt.  This pain is for cheating and I embrace it by pushing myself onto this hard-invading piece of flesh as I squeeze my ass muscles down around his cock trying to give Aaron a good feeling.

My phone rings…of course it will be Steve, he always immediately answers my calls and it’s a running joke between us that I take ages to get back to him, Martin picks up the call and hits the speaker button.

“Aaaaawwwwwwaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll”  A screech like that of a wounded animal pierces the air followed by expletives, It’s over, we’re through, your things will be on the front lawn, I don’t ever want to see you ever again.”

I can’t respond, just repeat “ehhr, ehhr, ehrr together with the recurring jangling of the sling chains is all Steve could hear if he is listening as Aaron’s cock viciously hammers my bruised colon damaging the sensitive membrane of skin within giving his toxic pre-cum swimmers plenty of opportunity to change my life forever as he changes tempo and directions.   My prostate is stimulated by the constant rubbing and poking of his shaft across it and as the discomfort lessens, endorphins kick in, and as pleasure begins to flood my senses I start to enthusiastically thrust back to meet his.

Martin whispers in my ear, “let Steve know what it is you need.”

I mumble “Get fucked raw!”

“Get fucked how Jack?”  

“I need my Poz Daddies, their buddies and anyone else to rape me! Fuck me bareback with their toxic cocks and fill my boy pussy up with AIDS cum!”

The phone is clicked OFF

No going back now, my life with Steve has ended.

I relax, breathe deep and from nowhere the pressure building up in my gut is released as I begin to piss, an arc of yellow steaming stinky piss hits me in the face, eyes, mouth and dribbles down to my chest.

“Arrrhhh we’ve got ourselves a real pig here now” says Aaron as he starts to breath heavy….

“I’m gonna spray my Poz load into you real soon” then pants and groans, I know the tell tale signs of impending climax.

“Oh fuck…. oh yes please…..God I love it…. fuck me harder…” I shout, head back in pleasure knowing that the any minute now he’s going to shoot a big load into my body to knock me up.

Aaron spits out “Come on…. milk my cock..... Suck the Poz load out of my balls with your once Neg greedy cunt”

The fucking gets more aggressive as Aaron grabs hold of the leather bed of the Sling, shoves his diseased dick in me and roars,

“FUCK! I’m shooting my virus into you, you whore… Do you feel my dirty cum, bitch?”  I know it he’s flooding my ass with his toxic cum and I can’t believe how many spurts he’s unloading, reminding me after each one “Bossman.  Take my Poz cum you fucking whore!” 

Then his sweaty body collapses on me and I guess what’s going to happen next as he continues to now gently rocks in and out pushing as much dirty cum in as deep as possible until he comes to a stop.

At this same time Martin whispers in my ear, “You’ve done great, now thank Aaron for giving you his medically immune Poz cum.” 

I just yell out as asked,

“Oh yeah! Thank you, Sir, for giving me your gift, your med resistant gift!”  Then it hits me….med resistant….fuck what have I done and yet despite being exhausted I’m elated too.

He goes on to tell me, “you’ve found your calling; born to please your Daddies, their friends, and anyone that wants to fuck my cunt bareback!  That I was born to be an AIDS cock and cum whore!”

And as Aaron yanks out I’m left lying in my own now cold piss, my cock twitching wanting release all I can say is “bring it on!.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 8 Fucked, fisted and left bleeding...

My legs ache as does my hole and yet I feel the need for more and as if reading my mind Martin asks,

Does your pussy feel empty?” and I quickly respond,

“Yes it needs to be filled, I can’t stand the empty feeling! I need it filled. I need more cum!” 

Martin then starts to tease my ass with his fingers, inserting one, then two, before I knew it he had four scratching fingers in my ass stretching my hole. He starts sliding all his fingers and a thumb into my ass.  I instantly lost that empty feeling, now feeling very full but wanting more, my ass was fucking hungry to be filled wide and deep!  I push back to meet his fist with full acceptance and my ass ring willingly opens fully sucking his thick fist in, in one go.  Martin notices saying,

“Fuck bossman!  Your cunt is sucking my fist right in!” 

Martin pushes in to the wrist and all I can do is make primal moans of pleasure as I start to uncontrollably try my best to ride his fist.  God knows what damage is being done as he punches in deeper but each time he pulls out of my ass I whimper like a baby and each time he pushes his fist back in I’m moaning in pleasure like the cumdump whore I’ve turned in to. 

“More?” asks Martin

“Yeah, more!” I enthusiastically shake my head up and down.

With that for an answer Martin is pushing his fist the deepest into my now gaping hole.

“Pushing that dirty load in as deep as possible making sure it will never come out, making sure Aaron’s med resistant strain gets you first, although by the end of the night you’ll get every strain possible dumped into this worthless hole!”

He then fully withdraws, pulling his arm up to my face showing me the cum and streaks of both shit and blood, “Here smell and taste yourself Pig!” as he wipes it off across my nose and mouth, I inhale the tangy aromas that immediately makes my hard cock twitch and drool more pre-cum.

I watch goggle eyed as Aaron takes one of the large butt plugs off the shelf passes it to Martin who unceremoniously shoves it up my cum oozing gaping ass.

“Now lay there quietly while we answer the ads advertising your Neg hole for a Pozzing fiesta here and at Sailors Sauna Club tonight.” 

In the excitement I’d missed the pinging text responses but Martin had control of my mobile and was answering message after message, telling me, “I’m giving the address and, ”the door will be open, follow the chain rattling sound of the sling. Before our guests arrive, you’ll get one more load from both of us and then we’ll leave you to the dogs.”

The but plug is pulled out and a small drip of cum that was escaping my hole is roughly forced back in.  Martin blows on my hole which in turn puckers and winks at him. His beer can thick blunt cock advances slowly, I squeeze as best I can on the invading shaft to feel every vein held in his velvety skin as he pushes forwards stretching my sphincter around his massive girth, until his balls came to rest on my ass. I opened my eyes and looked up into his, they sparkled wickedly as he pulls out slowly from my sore hole again….my stretched and battered ring still struggles to cling to his shaft as he withdrew, the tugging sending waves of tingling pleasure through me making my eyes roll back as my hole spreads wide around his cockhead.

‘Your sloppy hole feels so good wrapped around my cock. I’m gonna make sure we well and truly knock you up before the other guys come over and use your hole.”

His eyes pierce mine, he nods slightly closes his eyes and slams into my ass. His cock punches into my hole over and over again, hammering away at my guts and I cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain with each penetrating thrust.

“Fuck me harder. It hurts so good, do it…Poz my hole”

“Demanding bossman aren’t you?”

I cannot reply as I try to keep up with his animalistic fucking as my hole begins to make wet sloppy sounds as he batters it loose. He grunts with each stroke as he continues to wreck my hole, sweat spring up all over my body and drips from his. his breathing short and ragged. I watch enthralled as his muscles dance on his torso and his arms flex as he forces his cock forward on each in stroke, his arms twitch with the effort on withdrawal with each powerful jackhammer like thrust.  I know that my hole is totally being destroyed and never going to be tight again.

I don’t care; it feels good punishment for what I have done. I have found a place of peace and contentment, doing what I was meant to do all along: taking any man’s cock up my ass raw whether it be clean or diseased it does not matter to me now. All that matters is the load.

All too soon his rhythm changes from the hole destroying jackhammer to random quick thrusts in every direction as he ravishes my hole and I realise he is getting close.      

“YES! Give me that charged load!” I howl nearly out of my mind from the fucking.

“OK Bossman let me hear you beg for me TO…POZ…YOUR…HOLE,” commanded Martin as he kicked into a higher gear completely pulling out, before slamming back inside.

“BEG…SLUT!...TELL…ME…TO…POZ…YOUR…NEG…CUNT!” He demands punctuating each and every word with a powerful thrust back inside my ragdoll like body pinned beneath him. I can feel his sweaty balls crushed up against my ass drawing up tight as they fire off their toxic death seed. Letting out a sound like the roar of a lion he slams into me and held his pulsing cock deep inside as his load empties into my ripped-up guts.  I feel a sense of euphoria wash over me. Job done.

“Yes, yes, yes POZ my neg pussy!!!!” I squeal in my slippery piss and sweat drenched euphoric state, I’m so turned on that I feel the last of my Neg cum boiling in my balls and then blast a huge load in two, three, four and now five powerful spurts, pumping so much cum out that they feel as if they are going to turn inside out. It takes so much energy ejecting benign sperm to make room for the dangerous stuff that I slump back into the sling totally exhausted, a fog swirls in my mind and all I want to do is sleep.

As I come to Aaron is taking legs back and has lined his cock up at my fuly exposed opening. As he shoves his thick nine inch cock in deep with a single thrust he announces to the gathered in the room, “Now it’s time to really knock this slut’s ass up with some poz loads.”

Where did these guys come from? 

Yet before I think about them I yelp as Aaron’s cock punches my hole as deep as before and although his girth does not really hurt, only stinging slightly as the freshly deposited cum froths’ around his balls and drips on to mine. Despite the sting I cannot believe how good it feels to have another cock inside my incredibly hungry hole.

Aaron groans in pleasure as his thick nine-inches drives into my spooge lubed hot chute as his balls slap repeatedly against my ass cheeks and I  love the feeling and sound of them smacking me hard.

“Yo folks we’ve got a bleeder here come look at all the pink froth." The looking directly at me says, “You're bleeding a bit, bossman, but that's OK it'll just add more lube."”  Aaron announces, before demanding “Someone pinch my nips, I need to blow.”

I see several men gather round hands roam over Aaron’s muscled body and I feel a hand at my hole I guess wrapping fingers around his dick adding pressure to help his quest to cum.

And then I hear growled loudly “FUCK BITCH! YOU WANT THIS POZ LOAD DON’T YOU?” As Aaron switches from rapid pummeling to forceful long-dicking making sure I feel every inch of his fuck-tool as he slams back inside his newly corrupted cumdump. He gazes deeply into my eyes, “Remember this moment forever cumslut.”

The chains jangle above the slap of skin on skin and the grunts of horny men filled the room until splats of cum cover me pushing Aaron over the edge as he droves in hard and grabs my legs tightly.  His cock pulses and throbs spewing his venomous Poz cum into my cunt and amid cheers and chants of "Poz the cunt" simply says, "Job done" then slumps forwards covering me in his exhausted sweaty body.  I am completely fucked both actual and metaphorically, "I can't take any more" is all I can utter as I am unshackled from the sling and in a blur carried into a bedroom to be left to the dogs...

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/19/2018 at 4:05 PM, bjbottom said:

Unreal!  Truly a hot story ..... only thing hotter would be to find out his husband arranged all of this and the reason the phone went dead was so he could rush over and take his place in line!

I think that the only thing hotter would be the boyfriend following the same path, not leading it.... But I agree, hot story...