Is this feeling normal?

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

So, yesterday I took 8 loads. This morning I want more loads. I can’t recover from the feeling of how it good it felt to take those raw cocks and loads. Is this the beginning of my whore/cumdump life?

Yes it is normal! And lucky you, being in Wheeling! Head out to Fritz the Cat at Dallas Pike! You can get lots of raw trucker Cock out there! When I was driving I got loaded up there quite a few times! That was one of my fav ABS on the road. Usually ended up taking one or two guys back to my truck with me.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Totally normal. I'm constantly thinking about getting fucked, taking loads in my ass, wanting them desperately. Why do you think Grindr and other apps exist? So you can get cock. I love that if I'm at work I can line up a guy to come fucl me or me fuck him in the bathroom for a quick dump n go. Or to see who's near me and wants to hook up on a Friday or Saturday night. I constantly check out guys and wonder what their dicks look like, how they'd feel inside me, how much they'd cum in me, whether or not I could feel it when they cum inside me. I went to Club Dallas last night and took loads from six different guys and still left wanting more. You can put whatever label or pejorative on me you want...I don't care...I want what I want...so do u

• 3 months later...
Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

embrace it bro....the more cock and loads you take the more you need, trust me......i offer my hole to ANYONE and never refuse....that is my place and so it is yours

absolutely normal. The slut inside you will only crave more cock and seed as you progress - and I can't focus properly if I don't get raw cock and bred as often as I can. It is not uncommon for me to get bred 20 times over a weekend and even when I am cock sore I still feel like I need more cock. 

Its not just you bottom guys.  I'm a top and the more hole I get the more I want. I'm lucky I can shoot multiple times. I cum a bunch of times and finally feel calm and then later on or the next morning I have wood again and need it bad.  I think about it all the time.  Every time I slide my dick inside a nice warm man hole I am giddy with pleasure..It feels so fucking good. I want it daily. Several times a day even.  Till I'm dead!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2018 at 8:59 AM, bbncguy said:

So, yesterday I took 8 loads. This morning I want more loads.

Welcome to my world! I go to bed craving cock. I wake up craving cock.  

On 2/16/2018 at 8:59 AM, bbncguy said:

So, yesterday I took 8 loads. This morning I want more loads. I can’t recover from the feeling of how it good it felt to take those raw cocks and loads. Is this the beginning of my whore/cumdump life?

Yes! Embrace what you are, a hole for men to use deposit and deposit their cum, piss and spit in. Your thirst for cock is real and will be ever present. Some days it will be an insatiable urge, other days a whisper... accept it, appreciate it, feed it.