How to train my slutty bottom boy and keep him interested.

Dom-Top-Dad

Hi guys! Sorry, but total top here. My BF is currently traveling, and while doing so we chat and he has started confessing to being a lot sluttier than I could imagine. He is only 26, almost half my age, but with wilder experiences. It started already before with a friend telling me that my bf used to sell sex (massage and BJ) before. He admitted but was so ashamed. Now he has told me about being in a friends apartment with a hood waiting at the door to welcome guests with free BJs, sucking off more than a dozen of guys - he said he should work in a sperm bank! And this happened many times and he loved it, hunting the cocks with his "blind" hooded head (only mouth opening). He also went to parks and video clubs letting guys circle him and take turns, walking home with cum on shirt, hair, face. He got free taxi rides home by sucking off the driver. And it goes on. A total slut. I already knew he was sexually abused (forced to give oral to relatives) as a child and that he had to work as a Grindr prostitute for almost a year before to make ends meet after getting kicked out from his ex. I don't know what to make of all this, I have so many feelings. But the one I want help with here is:
How do I keep him interested? After all, I am only one person - and the same over and over... He has told me I can just tell him if there is a visiting friend I want him to suck off and he will be on his knees or under the table. Very hot and I wish that happened when I visited friends. But I don't really want to share my BF. I love him and am a bit possessive. Not sure it would turn me on. Not because I worry about losing him through that - I don't - not at all. Just that it doesn't do anything for me. Should I try to "train" him? He doesn't know how to deep throat for instance. But does that kind of things make up for him not having adventures? I love this guy and I don't want to lose him in some years from boredom.

Yes, I think you do need to introduce challenges. I consider throatfucking to be a basic dominant male behavior. If he doesn't take well to you yanking him by the hair and forcing him down, then you might have to explain to him that access to his throat is a requirement for your continued healthy relationship as man and boy. You need to have total sexual ownership of his body. When he drifts into daydreams about stranger sperm, wake him up with something a bit extreme and unusual.

Do you fist him? I'm not generally in favor of it. I don't like prolapses. But maybe once in a while you need to put him in check with an unambiguous demonstration of ownership.

• Like 1

Guest FriendlyBottom

Your post has me confused.  I think (?) this section gets at the heart of the issue:

But I don't really want to share my BF. I love him and am a bit possessive. Not sure it would turn me on. Not because I worry about losing him through that - I don't - not at all. Just that it doesn't do anything for me. Should I try to "train" him? He doesn't know how to deep throat for instance. But does that kind of things make up for him not having adventures?

Have you talked to your boyfriend about what you want?  When you say that you "really don't want to share [your] BF", I'm not clear if you're saying (a) that you are wanting him to be completely monogamous with you or (b) you just don't want to share him with the visiting friend in the scenario he proposed.  I'm guessing it's (b) because, based upon your description of him, it doesn't sound like he's currently the monogamous type. 

If it's (b), then *JUST TELL HIM*, the next time you are with him, exactly what you want -- that you want him to serve you and only you when you two are alone together.  Be clear that while he has the freedom to do what he wants on his own time, when he's with you, he's going to focus on you, you're not going to share him with your friends and you're going to teach him to suck your cock the way you want to be sucked.  Even if you don't 100% believe it, stroke his ego a bit and tell him that he's a great cocksucker as he is, but you want to train him to serve you to your satisfaction and by submitting to your training, you'll help him improve his skills.  Of course, as an autonomous human being, he has the right to resist or outright refuse.  And then you decide if this is the sort of boyfriend you want.

I feel compelled to say that this is not the sort of post I'd expect to read from somebody who describes himself as a "Dom Top Dad".  

I must be missing something.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MorganStar

Just treat him like the precious treasure he is to you and he will respond to what ever you desire just to please you.my new bf is a prince and makes me feel like Im the center of his universe so I make sure I orbit the star that he is..I bottle all my passion inside until he is near and the offer it to him...

I'm a bit surprised he doesn't know how to deepthroat. He's been sucking cock for years, even professionally? He obviously loves to be a slut and whore around. If you take that away from him and demand he only focuses on you he may come to resent that down the road. I can understand you want him for yourself and don't want to share him while he's with you but leave him free to do what he wants in his "spare time". You say you're not afraid of losing him so let him do what he likes (craves?) on his own and he'll always come back to you. 

Train him in the things you want him to do (or do better) or you want him to be for you but don't ask him to stop his adventures and being a cock sucking slut with others when you are not around. If he feels he can still do that without you resenting him for it then I think he will feel you're his perfect (top) partner.

Or do you feel uncomfortable he's sucking off other guys when you're not with him? Does he also let them fuck him or are you the only one? 

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...