Much better gloryhole time

Manlyfkneeds

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:46 AM, Manlyfkneeds said:

Went to the gloryhole for the 2nd time today. Sucked 5 cocks in 20 min. Love the hot loads! Then I went home and a guy around the way wanted to deposit a load in my mouth. So I went and got another.

Why does cum taste so good! I love sucking cock!

I do too nd I just love seed in my mputh too. I often spend lunchtime at a video booth sucking whatever cock comes through the hole who needs lunch when you can suck the marrow out of four or five cocks. It also horns me up so I get srraight home and straight online to get fucked. Perfect day!

• Upvote 2

Recently was with someone who fucked 6 loads into my hole.  He doesn't like getting oral but let me suck his balls no shaft.  It was hot and didn't believe he could cum that much, but wish one was in my mouth.  Love tasting it, feeling a dick plump up, get hard, and throb when shooting.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wetboy27 said:

I wish I could find a guy who could fuck 6 loads in my hole.  I'd suck his balls for hours.

Hopefully seeing him this weekend, he keeps telling me he can deliver more and wants to put them all inside me.  I may have more to write if he "delivers" more than 6.