ON PREP BUT WHAT ABOUT HERPES & ANAL WARTS

Prep only protects you against HIV, nothing else. You are still at risk of contracting everything else. 

Personally, I’m still getting the same amount of STDs pre and post prep. But since my prep doc requires 3 month checkups, they are found early and treated. 

• Upvote 4

To be honest and from personal experience, I'd say you should expect an increase is stds.  2017 was the year of stds for me :(  and I've been barebacking for over 12 years.  But I think the fact that "everyone" is fucking raw now is making things spread more - every bottom out there wants to prove he's the biggest slut in town.  I love playing with hot sluts the best (more fun), but pretty much assume that whore is an std waiting to happen lol.  It can slow me down for a while but then my nuts take over from my brain sometimes and I have hot  hot sleazy sex again.

Regarding those two stds specifically, if you're playing much at all, you probably either have one or both or WILL even without bb.  If you have HPV you can get anal warts (most sexually active people do) and there is no test for it!  So don't let someone tell you they are neg for HPV.  Lots of strains and no test!!  I've had 2 flare ups over the years, and the butt doctor told me most people straight and gay have HPV, and getting the flare up isn't related to a specific sex act - they can come and go like regular warts.  But you can get it without barebacking pretty damn easy too.  Same for Herpes.  You can get it just from kissing or oral, and my pharmacist friend told me Herpes meds are THE #1 prescription at his store.  And that doesn't include people like me that virtually never get a flare up and don't get the medicine.  I found out almost 15 years ago I had herpes, but I never knew it and didn't know where on my body it was till about a year ago.  I had a small "welt" on my ass cheek about 1/2" in diameter and googled it, and it was just like pics of a herpes flare up.  But that was one break out in 15 years...it went away on it's own in about a week to 10 days.

I do what I can to not spread around stds, but if you're sexually active and especially barebacking around, you're probably gonna get those two (very well may already have them) and most likely will catch a few other things as well.  I don't like catching things and spreading around but I don't like condoms even more, so I deal with the consequences amd keep on raw fucking and sucking and feeding cum :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, bbaremich said:

Prep only protects you against HIV, nothing else. You are still at risk of contracting everything else. 

Personally, I’m still getting the same amount of STDs pre and post prep. But since my prep doc requires 3 month checkups, they are found early and treated. 

Its the best sex ever.  I love being on PReP

13 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

To be honest and from personal experience, I'd say you should expect an increase is stds.  2017 was the year of stds for me :(  and I've been barebacking for over 12 years.  But I think the fact that "everyone" is fucking raw now is making things spread more - every bottom out there wants to prove he's the biggest slut in town.  I love playing with hot sluts the best (more fun), but pretty much assume that whore is an std waiting to happen lol.  It can slow me down for a while but then my nuts take over from my brain sometimes and I have hot  hot sleazy sex again.

Regarding those two stds specifically, if you're playing much at all, you probably either have one or both or WILL even without bb.  If you have HPV you can get anal warts (most sexually active people do) and there is no test for it!  So don't let someone tell you they are neg for HPV.  Lots of strains and no test!!  I've had 2 flare ups over the years, and the butt doctor told me most people straight and gay have HPV, and getting the flare up isn't related to a specific sex act - they can come and go like regular warts.  But you can get it without barebacking pretty damn easy too.  Same for Herpes.  You can get it just from kissing or oral, and my pharmacist friend told me Herpes meds are THE #1 prescription at his store.  And that doesn't include people like me that virtually never get a flare up and don't get the medicine.  I found out almost 15 years ago I had herpes, but I never knew it and didn't know where on my body it was till about a year ago.  I had a small "welt" on my ass cheek about 1/2" in diameter and googled it, and it was just like pics of a herpes flare up.  But that was one break out in 15 years...it went away on it's own in about a week to 10 days.

I do what I can to not spread around stds, but if you're sexually active and especially barebacking around, you're probably gonna get those two (very well may already have them) and most likely will catch a few other things as well.  I don't like catching things and spreading around but I don't like condoms even more, so I deal with the consequences amd keep on raw fucking and sucking and feeding cum :)

Most people that are sexually active already have HPV. There is a vaccine for HPV and if you are that concerned, you can get it.  Also, HEP A and HEP B have vaccines available.  And recently HEP C is treatable. As for the others, most can be treated with a shot and pills.  We all get it, just get treated and move on and have more fun.  My motto. "just do it"

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, bbaremich said:

I believe the HPV vaccine has to be given at an early age (prior to puberty) and before one is sexually active. 

The official guidelines (and, usually, insurance coverage) are to give the HPV vaccine before age 26, before a young person is likely to have been exposed (they don't know the young sluts I do, haha).

BUT even if you're older, it can still give protection against strains you have not yet been exposed to. Many doctors who treat gay patients recommend it. I had it, even though I had to pay out of pocket. I think anyone on this forum should seriously consider it.

• Upvote 2

Another thing: Truvada as PrEP has been shown to reduce the risk of getting genital herpes by about 30%.

I honestly can't see any reason not to go on PrEP because you're scared of STIs. All it does is take HIV off the table, and gets you tested regularly for the others. It doesn't dissolve condoms if you still want to use them.

https://www.hivplusmag.com/prevention/2014/07/02/study-truvada-prep-shown-lower-herpes-infection-rates

20 hours ago, bbaremich said:

What one is the most frequent? Gono or syph?