Adventures of a Sauna Worker

Sorry it's been so long. Wasnt sure where exactly to take it or if anyone was interested. Let me know if you enjoy the next installment, no sex but it sets up where I want to take it.

A new life: the Auction.

I awoke in what can only be described as a crate. It was hard, cramped and cold. I was naked and still smelt of piss. My mouth was dry and my head hurt.

I could hear muffled voices. There wasn't much air. My lungs screamed for more air and I started to panic. As the sweat beaded on my forehead and rolled down my face I tried to calm myself. This had to be me being taken to the market.

That's when it hit me. He was going to sell me. I closed my eyes and tried to stop myself from going into a full blown panic attack.

"Prime pig..... Barely used.....Negative..... Untraceable...." I heard snippets. Was that about me? 

"Average body.... Tight hole..... Start the bidding." I wish I could see what was going on. After all whatever happened now would dictate my future.  Suddenly a voice close by tore me back to the auction. 

"£2000 to see inside the crate before I decide if I want him." I couldn't even guess where the accent was from. I listened hard... Straining to hear... 

Light burst in. My eyes burned. I was dragged up by two big hards and spun on the spot. 

"As I stated," came the voice of the auctioneer, "not our finest lot tonight but worth a pretty penny." As quickly as I was freed I was pushed back down and the lid slammed shut.

Fuck. I didn't even get a look at any of them. Now I'm back in the dark. I heard more random bits of the auction. Nothing much to make out it was all happening so fast.

Then I heard it.

"Sold."

The crate juddered and shifted. The auction was over for me. 

The lid flipped open and I was blinded again. Then as quickly as the light came unconsciousness followed. My new owner had drugged me. 

One last thought echoed through my head.

My new life starts when my eyes open. If only I knew what was coming.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

The Buyer.

Who knew how long I was out. When I came to I felt.... Odd. No sensation I'd ever felt before. 

I tried to move but I was fastened in place. The room was dark. No wait.... The room wasn't dark... I was blindfolded.

Whatever covered my body I could feel cooler air on my ass. But nowhere else. The only sound I could hear was my blood thumping in my ears. Ok this was worse than anything since this whole ordeal started.

"Hello number 17," a voice whispered in both ears. From this I gathered that whatever was on my head contained earphones that cancelled out all other sound but allowed my... Well my owner I guess to talk to me.

"Don't panic you are perfectly safe. Tightly clad in the finest skintight latex. It practically covers all of you... Except right here." A finger brushed my arsehole. Teasing it.

"Just as tight as I was promised. You will call me Master Ant. Well if I decide to let you speak you will. Now let's get started. We have a lot of work to do."

Silence.

I knew he was still in the room. I could sense him. 

I felt movement near me. I could smell.... Poppers. Ok. So obviously some kind of gasmask I assume. God they smell good. My mind began to drift. I relaxed.

Suddenly a throbbing cock plunged balls deep. A pain burned through my ass. Fuck I must be bleeding.

"Pain is good. Cock is good. Worship. Pain is good. Cock is good. Cum is good. Worship. Bareback is good. Master Ant is good. Worship." 

The monotone male voice, a recording played. The whole time it played I was pounded. I couldn't escape it. The voice echoed in my mind. I tried to block it out but the voice and the sex was hard to get away from. Despite the initial entry this was an amazing fuck.

The poppers, the sex, the voice. It was all I could focus on. Without warning as far as I know the dick, I assume Master Ants, started spewing it's creamy load deep in me. The cock was ripped from my hole painfully and something cold was stuck in... I assume a butt plug. 

I could no longer sense anyone in the room. I was cold and alone.

"Pain is good. Cock is good. Worship. Pain is good. Cock is good. Cum is good. Worship. Bareback is good. Master Ant is good. Worship." 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Brainwashing.

I awoke with something of a start. The smell of poppers had long since faded. But something was different.

"Cock is good."

I couldn't place what had changed. I still couldn't see.

"Worship."

I was still unable to move.

"Master Ant is good."

What was it? Something had changed since I somehow managed to drift to sleep. 

"Pain is good."

What could it be? The butt plug was still in. I could feel it as I tensed and relaxed my hole. 

"Cum is good."

The latex was still on me. Hugging me. So it wasn't that.

"Worship."

I could tell I was still alone. My breathing was speeding up. A panic was gripping me. What was so different and why did it matter?

"Bareback is good."

Thats what's different. How had it taken me so long to notice? My mind was spinning.

"Worship."

The difference since I had woken up....

"Cum is good."

The recording.

"Pain is good."

That voice.

"Cock is good."

The monotone.

"Master Ant is good."

It had stopped.

"Bareback is good."

So why was the voice still in my head. The words filling my brain?

"Worship."

I had a feeling this was all just beginning.

"Worship."

A new outlook.

"Worship." That inner voice was not going away any time soon. Suddenly something else changed. Since I had been placed in this hood it was like I could sense when people were nearby. 

"And how is my little piggy this morning?" His voice was soothing and familiar.

"I'm well thank you Master Ant" I responded. 

"Good boy." A finger rubbed against my exposed hole. "Don't worry we will get you down soon and have you feeling more like yourself. But first I need something from you."

Before he had finished his sentence he was balls deep in me. I screamed, certain he had torn me. He just kept thrusting. Faster and faster.

"Scream loud piggy it makes me throb." As quickly as it had started I felt it end. His cum splashed in my now torn ring. He gasped and sighed in pleasure.

Moments later true to his word I was being moved but before I could start to struggle consciousness fell from my grasp. As it left me all I heard was a new voice....

"Is he pregnant yet?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...