Bareback Fucks With Straight Guys

Tommy Tank

I recently got fucked hard up the arse by a guy I know through work who has a girlfriend and who I have always assumed was straight and this got me thinking about some of the straight guys I have fucked with over the years.  Over the years I've encountered a lot of guys who have claimed to be straight - and I haven't always been convinced - but some of them did seem to be straight guys who just liked having gay sex occasionally.  It's often hard to tell and  I'll leave it to you to judge as you read the post.  For obvious reasons I have changed all the names in this story. 

I first became aware of that not everyone was as straight as they seemed when I had just turned 19 and I was at a family wedding in the north of Scotland.  The reception was held at a country hotel and during the meal I had been cruised by one of the waiters.   A little later on I was in the woods behind the hotel sucking his cock when I thought I heard someone approaching.  I stopped sucking and listened for a moment, but there was no one there.  I took his cock back into my mouth and started sucking him again.  He was pushing his cock into my mouth and I knew he was close and after a few more thrusts he shot a nice big load of cum into my mouth.  When he had finished, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and disappeared, leaving me on my knees with a mouthful of cum.  I was just getting up when someone stepped out of the bushes.  It was my cousin Simon.

Simon was the same age as me but I wasn't particularly close to him.  I was shitting myself - our family was very strict and I knew that Simon could get me into a lot of trouble if he wanted to.  I was soon to learn, however, that Simon had something very different in mind.  Before long his pants were down and I was back on my knees sucking his cock.  He sighed contentedly as I sucked his cock and didn't object when I started licking his balls.  I kept sucking him and after a while he gave a little grunt and I felt his cum spurting into my mouth.  He didn't say anything as we walked back out of the woods but when we got back to the hotel he bought me a drink and rather shyly asked me if I would be willing to do it again some time.  Of course I said yes, and I continued to suck him off regularly for the next few years - even though he had a regular girlfriend.

We stopped when he got married, but after he had been married for a few years we were at a family function and Simon asked me if I fancied a walk. It wasn't too long before we were somewhere quiet and Simon had his cock out.  He sighed loudly as I began to suck him and before too long I was rewarded with another big mouthful of cum.  Simon has been married for over 25 years now and in all that time his wife has never sucked his cock.  I cant tell you though how many times I've sucked him off during that time - whenever we've been in the same part of the country - I've sucked him off in hotel rooms, in his car and one time when he was in hospital for a minor operation I sucked him off in a side room just after his family had left.  We almost got caught once when his teenage son came looking for him minutes after we had both pulled up our pants.  I still suck him off when we get the chance - most recently a few months ago after a family party - he still likes having his balls licked and still gives that same little grunt just before he shoots his load.

My next experience with a straight guy came about six months later with an older guy who was a friend of my parents.  I had known Mr C for many years and had been friends with his son when I was at school.  He was quite a big, hairy guy and although I didn't know the term then he could best be described as a bear.  I had always found him attractive - and one time when I was at his house waiting for his son he had come into the room in just his pants and a T shirt looking for something.  I tried not to make it obvious that I was looking at him but I thought at the time he might have noticed.....

At the beginning of my second year at university I ran into Mr C in Glasgow.  He told me that he came down to Glasgow on business every couple of weeks and usually stayed over.  He invited me to join him for something to eat that evening and we went out for a meal and then a drink.  I enjoyed his company and he genuinely seemed to enjoy mine.  I still found him really attractive - and calling him by his first name, Carl, was a bit of a turn on.  We arranged to meet up again a couple of weeks later when he was back in town.  He took me for a meal and  then we went for a drink.  After we had both had a few drinks he started asking me a bit more about my life.  I really liked him and I sensed he had already guessed about me - so I knew it was safe to tell him the truth.  We started talking about things and after a while he leant forward and told me that he liked to do it with guys too.

It wasn't long before we were in his hotel room pulling our clothes off  and when we were both naked I wasted no time in going down on his cock.  I enjoyed every minute of sucking his cock and licking his balls and soon he was sucking me.  We sucked each other for a while and then I pulled his arse cheeks apart and began to lick his hole.  From his reaction I didn't know if anyone had ever done that to him before but he clearly loved it, groaning "Oh you dirty cunt....you dirty fucking cunt....lick my arse....lick my fucking arse!" 

It really turned me on  to hear Carl talking like that and I couldn't wait for him to fuck me. Soon I was kneeling up on the bed and Carl was pushing his cock up my arse.  Being fucked by Carl was one of the best experiences of my life.  He fucked me from behind for a while and then had me on my back with my legs in the air.  He was playing with my cock as he fucked me and when he got close he began to wank me.  I had never experienced such an intense fuck.  I shot a massive load all over myself just as Carl filled my arse with his cum.  When he pulled out I sucked his cock clean.  "You are such a dirty cunt," he said with a grin.

I met with Carl regularly for the next year or so and loved every minute of it.  We would go out for a meal and a drink and then he'd take me back to his hotel and fuck me.  I would spend the night with him and drift off to sleep with his big strong arms around me and his cum deep in my arse.  In the morning I would suck him off or kneel up on the bed so he could fuck me again and dump another load up me before he went off to work and I went in to uni.

Sometimes he would ask me to fuck him - and pushing my cock up Carl's meaty arse and fucking him until I shot my load up him was one of the best experiences of my life.  When I had shot my load up him he would bend me over and fuck me.  Sometimes when he wasn't staying over I would meet him for a drink after he finished work and a couple of time he fucked me in the toilets of a bar and one time he fucked me in the toilet of a Pizza Hut in the centre of town. 

It was in my final year at university that I first got together with Ewan.  He was in the same year as me at university although in a different field.  I liked him but didn't know him that well - I knew him through mutual friends including his girlfriend who was studying the same subject as me.  He was really attractive, tall, slim and red haired.  He seemed totally straight and to be really into his girlfriend but I couldn't help wondering about him.   At this time I was regularly cruising public toilets for sex and a couple of times when I had been walking towards a notoriously active public toilet in the north of Glasgow, I had seen Ewan coming out of it......

That particular toilet had several cubicles and two of them had glory holes - the second cubicle from the end was the best one - as it had a hole in each wall and you could really have fun in there.  One afternoon I was in there waiting my turn for one of the gloryhole cubicles and when a guy came out of one of them I went in.  The hole was uncovered and I pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet for a moment before leaning forward and looking discretely through the hole.  In the next cubicle I saw Ewan - backed up to the glory hole with his pants at his ankles and it was obvious he was being fucked.

I was really turned on as I watched Ewan playing with his cock as he pushed back on the cock that was fucking him through the hole.  He had realised that someone was watching by now although he couldn't see me and he motioned to me to put my cock through the hole.  I did and soon he was sucking me off while the other guy continued to fuck him.  I was so turned on it was all I could do not to shoot my load into his mouth.  After a while he pulled off my cock and I looked through the hole again - the other guy had obviously cum and was just pulling his cock back through the hole.  Ewan turned round and bent over I pushed my cock through the hole again and felt him taking hold of it and guiding it up his arse.  I was so turned on I didn't last long and shot what felt like a massive load right up Ewan's arse.

I left the cubicle just as Ewan came out of his.  He looked at me with total shock on his face and without a word he was out of there - I don't think I've ever seen anyone move so fast.  Ewan avoided me for the next few weeks and it was only when I ran into him on his own that I managed to have a word with him and told him there was no way I was ever going to tell anyone I had seen him.  He took a bit of reassuring but after a while he relaxed a bit and I invited him for a drink.  We got on well and enjoyed each other's company and one drink turned into several.  I ended up back at his flat where I fucked him hard up the arse, with him bent over the bed begging me to fuck him harder and cum in his arse.

After that we met regularly and he would suck my cock and then I would lick his arse - which he loved - before sliding my cock up him and fucking him until I shot my load up him.  We would often go to his flat at lunch time for a quick fuck when his flatmates were not around and he would pull his pants down and bend over and I would fuck him hard and fast until I dumped a load up him.  Ewan was clear that he was straight (!) and was not interested in anything more than sex and at the end of our final year he said he wanted to concentrate on his relationship with his girlfriend and we didn't see each other again. 

It was about ten years later when I encountered Ewan again.  It was now the mid nineties and I was now living in London when I was invited to a friend's birthday lunch in a restaurant in north London.  There was about 12 of us at the lunch and, to my surprise, Ewan was sitting at the table just opposite me.  It turned out he was working down in London for a year and knew my friend through work.  He was now married and had a child.  As he was working in London for just a year, his wife and child had stayed in Scotland and he was going home to see them regularly.  We got chatting and after the meal Ewan came back to my flat.  It wasn't long before he was bent over the settee and I was fucking him from behind.  His arse was still really tight and I enjoyed every minute of fucking him.  This was in my safe sex period - although I was now starting to fuck occasionally without a condom - so I played safe and fucked him with a condom.

We started meeting regularly and after we had met a couple of times he told me I didn't need to bother with a condom.  I fucked him bareback and shot my load deep into his arse and after that condoms were not mentioned again.  We fucked regularly after that and, although Ewan insisted that he never had gay sex with anyone else, I wasn't convinced. I was fairly sure I could taste cum in his arse a couple of times when I was rimming him - but if anything this just turned me on even more and made me shoot an even bigger load than usual up his married arse.

At the end of his period working in London Ewan went back to Scotland and made it clear he wasn't interested in keeping in touch.  This was pretty much what I expected and I wasn't really bothered - although I really liked him I knew perfectly well that we wanted completely different things.

It was about ten years later when I ran into Ewan again. I was on a two day management course in a hotel in Manchester and late in the evening I had joined some colleagues from the course in the hotel bar for a few drinks.  A group from another course were drinking at the bar and when I went up to buy some drinks I found myself standing next to Ewan.  We chatted briefly - he was still married and now had two teenage children - and then I went back to join my colleagues from the course.  I could see that Ewan was drinking quite heavily as the evening wore on and I saw him looking over at me a few times.  I had a feeling he might be up for a fuck and took my chance when he went to the toilet.  I wrote my room number on a piece of paper and headed in the same direction.  I had timed it perfectly - Ewan was coming out of the toilet as I went in and as we passed each other he looked at me and I slipped the paper with my room number into his pocket. 

He was still drinking in the bar when I went up to my room but about ten minutes later he was at the door.  I pulled him into the room and he pulled me towards him and kissed me.  It was as if no time had passed since I last saw him - he was clearly up for it and soon he was wearing nothing but his polo shirt and his socks and I was sucking his cock and licking his arse.  I rimmed him for a while and then stood up and began rubbing my cock over his wet arse.  He moaned and I began to push my cock into his arse.  He pulled back "You have to use a condom" he said.  I told him I didn't have one and he groaned.  He had been drinking heavily but I knew he knew exactly what he was doing.  I pushed my cock against his arse again "You want this, don't you?" I said as I pushed the head of my cock into his arse.  He moaned "Yeah..... I want it....... I fucking want it!"

I rubbed some lube into his hole and then pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed.  He was still very tight but I slid up him easily and began to fuck him.  He was moaning now "fuck me...fuck me..." as I began to fuck him harder.  I enjoyed every minute of the fuck and I wanted it to last as long as I could but the fact that I was so turned on and the fact that his arse was really tight meant that I was soon close to cumming.  I fucked him as hard as I could and after a while I began to cum in his arse.  I hadn't cum for over a week and I knew I was shooting a really big load up his unprotected, married arse.

When I had finished breeding him and pulled out he pulled on his pants, trousers and shoes, kissed me and left the room.  I haven't seen him again since.

Part 2 to follow

• Like 18
  • Upvote 16

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part 2

I loved living in the city and enjoyed the freedoms that came with being away from my family and my upbringing.  I cruised regularly in public toilets and parks throughout my time at university and took every opportunity I could to take cock in my mouth and up my arse.  I was learning a lot about life and also about sex and I soon learned that the lines between gay and straight were not always as clear as I had perhaps assumed.  I would quite often see wedding rings on some of the guys I was sucking off in public toilets and a few times I saw lads I knew from uni who I thought were totally straight joining in the sucking and sometimes even the fucking.

I had discovered that one of the toilets in the university library had a glory hole between the two cubicles.  It was a few floors above the floor for my subject and I had discovered it by accident one day when the toilet on our floor was closed for repair. It soon became a regular haunt and I discovered a plentiful supply of students wanting to be sucked off -  particularly in the evening and a surprisingly high number were happy to fuck me through the glory hole or even join me in the cubicle so I quite often got a load of cum in my arse as well as in my mouth.

One evening I was heading for the toilet when I met a lad I knew coming out of it.  Peter came from the same part of the country as me and had a very similar upbringing so his family knew mine and I had met him at various church events.  He was a few years older than me and was in his final year.  He had been going out with the same girl for a long time and I had heard he was now engaged to her.  Peter nodded to me as he passed me and I noticed he looked a little red in the face.  I wondered - I knew what Peter studied and knew that he had no more reason to be on this floor than I had.....

It was a few weeks later when I was in the toilet one evening round about the same time - I had just sucked someone off and when he left the toilet I heard someone else come in to the cubicle next to me.  I sat back for a moment as he pulled his trousers and pants down and sat down.  Nothing happened for a moment and then I looked through the hole and saw Peter sitting there.  He saw me looking and looked through.  I thought he might be shocked when he saw it was me but he just grinned and then stood up.  Seconds later his cock was  pushing through the hole - he had a nice big cock and I wasted no time in taking into my mouth.  I enjoyed every minute of sucking Peter's cock and I could tell he was enjoying it too and it was not too long before I heard him groan and soon he was pumping a big load of cum into my mouth. 

I sucked him off quite a few times after that - always in the toilet - I never met up with him otherwise.  I enjoyed sucking his big cock and he always gave me a big load of cum.  I offered him my arse a few times but he always shook his head.  One evening towards the end of the year I was sucking him off in the cubicle and he was close to cumming when he suddenly asked if he could see my arse.  My trousers and pants were already down so I just stood up and bent over the toilet.  I could hear him wanking and breathing heavier.  "Show me your arsehole" he gasped and just as I pulled my cheeks apart I felt his come shooting on my hole and all down my arse.  It was very horny.

The next few times I just sucked him off and then one night he asked to see my arse again.  I bent over and pulled my cheeks apart. I could hear him wanking again and this time he began to finger my arse hole.  I had been fucked through the glory hole a short time before I and I don't know whether Peter realised this but after a short time I felt his cock head pushing against my hole.  I pushed back and the head of his cock entered my arse.  He began to push and soon his cock was right up me.  I spread my legs further and bent right over as he began to fuck me.  I knew he wasn't going to last long as his breathing was getting heavier and heavier and after about ten or twelve thrusts he moaned and gasped "Fuck...Fuck....FUCK!" as he began to pump his cum right into my arse.

I wasn't sure how he would react as he pulled out my arse and I stood up.  We were both out of breath and neither of us said anything for a while.  Then he said "We shouldn't do that again."  I asked if he had enjoyed it and he said "Yes - but we shouldn't do it again."

That was the only time Peter fucked me.  I never saw him in the toilet again during the last few weeks of term and after he graduated he married his girlfriend.  I wondered how long it would be after he was married before he gave into temptation and fucked another guy up the arse.  Somehow I didn't think it would be too long.... 

One time I was cruising in a toilet in the west end of Glasgow when a fit young dark haired guy in a postman's uniform came in and we were soon wanking together at the urinal.  After a while I bent over and took his cock into my mouth and he sighed as I began to suck him off. After a while he stopped me and asked if I wanted to come back with him and fuck.  I was well up for that and followed him to a basement flat nearby.  He led my inside and the first thing I saw was wedding pictures of him and a woman.  I felt a bit strange and I was glad that he didn't take me into the bedroom.  Instead he led me through the kitchen to a little recess area by the back door and that was where I fucked him, pants down by the back door, and shot a big load of cum into his married arse.

My next experience with a married guy was when I spent three months in Hamburg at the end of my second year.  I was introduced to Dieter at a reception for foreign students and, although I knew he was married with two children, I could tell he was coming on to me.  He offered to run me home at the end of the reception and it was not too long before we were parked up in a dark, quiet area and I was down sucking his cock.  He fucked me in some bushes nearby and shot his load up me and then dropped me off near my accommodation.

We arranged to meet again in the same spot (which was on the edge of a large park I was soon to discover was called the Stadtpark) a few nights later and he told me to be lubed and ready for him.  I met him a few times and each time he let me suck his cock for a while and then told me to bend over so he could slide his cock up my already lubed hole. He never touched me other than pushing his cock into my mouth and up my arse.  He was a good fuck and, although I enjoyed just being used by him, after a few times I got bored so I was not really bothered when he didn't turn up one time we had arranged to meet.

I decided to go for a walk in the park and after I had been walking for some time I began to encounter other guys.  It was dark now and, although I had often cruised parks at home, that was during the day.  I had not realised that guys cruised parks for sex at night!  After a while I came across a very horny scene.  A young lad who looked no more than eighteen or nineteen was being fucked up against a tree by an older guy and I watched this for a while before wandering further into the park.

Soon I was being cruised by a fit guy and a short time later we were in the bushes and his pants and trousers were down and I was sucking his cock.  He has a lovely big fat cock and I sucked on it until he said he was getting too close and pulled me up.  He pulled me towards him and kissed me, pushing his hand down the back of my pants to finger my arse.  He felt my lubed hole and asked me if I had already been fucked.  I told him no because the guy I was meeting hadn't turned up and he grinned.  We kissed some more and then he turned me round, pulled my pants down and bent me over.  He fucked me up against a tree and it was one of the best fucks I had ever had - it was a lovely summer evening and I was being fucked hard by a guy I really liked even though I had just met him.  He shot his load up my arse and when he pulled out I sucked his cock clean. 

He lit up a cigarette and we chatted for a while.  His name was Jorg and he was about ten years older than me.  We talked about cruising and I told him I had never really cruised at night.  He told me it was best later at night - particularly at the weekends.  He offered to come cruising with me and show me where to go and we arranged to meet on the Friday evening.  I really liked Jorg and had a lot of fun with him.  I guess he was my first real fuck buddy - he took me cruising that weekend and we had a lot of fun.  I ended up being fucked several times that night and when I rejoined Jorg I had several loads up my arse.

He taught me a lot about cruising including how to get things started.  One night there were a lot of fit guys wandering around including a young, nerdy guy with glasses who looked about eighteen, but no one was doing anything.  Jorg told me to wander around a bit and then let him cruise me as if we didn't know each other.  I did and soon I was being cruised by Jorg and before long I was down sucking his cock right out in the open and we were beginning to attract an audience.  Jorg pulled me up to my feet and, as he had done on the night we met, pulled my trousers and pants down, turned me round and bent me over.  Guys started to crowd round as he began to fuck me and it was not long before most of them had their pants down and their cocks out.  Jorg fucked me for a while and then pulled out  and when he did another guy took over and then another and another.

It was now an orgy, with fucking and sucking going on all around.  The young nerdy guy was bent over next to me, also being fucked by one guy after another and other guys were fucking and sucking all around us.  I even saw Jorg bent over, pants down, gripping on to a tree with one hand and wanking with the other as an older guy fucked him and loaded him up.

I stayed friends and fuck buddies with Jorg for several years after that and, although my experience with straight guy Dieter was not particularly memorable - it led to some very horny experiences and a new found confidence in cruising at night!

My next encounter with a straight guy was in my final year at uni. I was sharing a flat with three other students and one my flatmates had her brother and his fiancee over from Ireland to stay for a few days.   I liked Danny straight away and also found him very attractive.  He was dark haired with a friendly manner and a really nice grin.  He was quite chunky and I really liked his fit arse, which really filled out his trousers.  He was obviously straight but I thought there was no harm in looking.

The night before Danny and his fiancee went back to Ireland, we were all out drinking in a bar nearby and we had all had quite a few drinks when I went to the toilet for a piss.  A few minutes later Danny came into the toilet and stood at the urinal right next to me.  He pulled his cock out of his pants and pissed like a racehorse.  I had finished pissing by now but I was reluctant to put my cock away and I could sense Danny looking at me out the corner of his eye.  He finished too but neither of us moved and he stood back from the urinal letting me see his cock which was now getting hard.  I was getting hard too and soon we were wanking together.  I was close to cumming and I think he was too when someone came into the toilet.  We both quickly zipped up and left the toilet.  

The next morning Danny was sitting in the kitchen having breakfast when I left for uni and as I left the kitchen he winked at me.

It was a few months later when my flat mate said Danny was coming over for a few days on his own as his fiancee couldn't get off work.  I found it hard to get the memory of his cock out of my mind and when he arrived, looking as fit as ever, I couldn't help wondering if I would get the chance to get into his pants or if he had just been leading me on.  The next day I was home from uni early and Danny was in the flat himself.  He suggested going for a drink and soon we were in the same bar and after a couple of drinks Danny  started talking about sex.  He said there was nothing he liked more than sex with a woman but added that there were some things women didn't like to do that gay guys did.  I was turned on now.  "Like what?"  I asked

Danny grinned and leaned forward.  "Like being fucked up the arse." he said

He leaned forward again "Do you like being fucked up the arse?"  he said.  I nodded and within minutes we were finishing our drinks and making our way back to the flat.  There was no one about and I led Danny into my room, sat on the bed and unzipped his trousers, pulling them down along with his pants.  His cock was already hard and I took it into my mouth and began to suck.  He sighed, and his cock seemed to grow even bigger.  I sucked him for a while and then he pulled out.  He turned round bent over and pushed his arse into my face.  His arse was quite hairy and as I pulled his cheeks apart I discovered his hole was even hairier.  I pushed my tongue right up him and he sighed.  Soon he was kneeling on the bed in just his T shirt and socks as I licked his arse, pushing my tongue as far up his arse as I could.  After a while he got up and grinned again "Ah now, you see, that's another thing the women don't always like doing!"

He said he wanted to fuck me and soon I was bent over the bed and Danny was pushing his big cock up my arse.  He couldn't get it up me at first so I put more lube on my arse and his cock and spread my legs a bit wider.  He was an amazing fuck - he started slowly and built up until he was really fucking me hard and he gave me one of the best fucks I'd had in a long time before his breathing got heavy and he started groaning and I knew he was pumping a nice big load of cum into my arse.  

Some of the others were back in the flat now and we had to be careful coming out of my room but no one seemed any the wiser.  Later that night Danny appeared in my room, climbed into bed with me and fucked me again, depositing another big load of cum up me.  Every night he was there he came into my room when all the others had gone to bed.  I would suck his cock for a while and then lay back on the bed so he could sit his hairy arse on my face and then he would fuck me.  He never stayed long - as soon as he had shot his load into me he would sneak back to his own room, leaving me with cum dripping out my arse.

I enjoyed every minute of it.....

Part 3 to follow

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hot encounters man. I often wondered how any guy who takes a cock in his ass can call himself straight. He’s at the very least situationally bi. Sexuality is so fluid yet these guys seem to be in denial and hang on to the old labels. If you’re sucking cock, being fucked or fucking a guy you ain’t straight. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Part 3

I got to know Jim during the summer before my final year at university when I took a part time job to earn some extra money, working in a shop three evenings a week.  It was a family run shop and one night per week I was working with the shop owner and on the Wednesday and Saturday evenings I was working with one of his sons. Jim.  Jim was a few years older than me, small, blond, and very muscly.  He was quite sporty and worked out in the gym three nights a week.  I didn't think we would have much in common but he was actually good company and we got on well working together.

He talked about girls all the time though and talked about how he was missing his girlfriend who was working abroad for the summer and how he wasn't getting any.  One night he asked if I had a girlfriend and I said no.  I liked Jim and sensed he would be cool about me being gay so I told him.  He was fine with it and asked me if I had a boyfriend.  I grinned and said not at the moment. Jim said he couldn't understand why people had a problem with gay people and added that his cousin in Ireland was gay.  His voice changed slightly and he sounded a little nervous as he told me his cousin  had "helped him out a bit"when his girlfriend was away the previous summer.

He was looking straight ahead as he said this but I could see him looking at me out of the corner of his eye to see how I would react.  I was fairly sure he was telling me this because he was hoping that I would offer to help him out but I wasn't quite sure so I didn't say anything at first.  Then I decided to go for it and I told him that I could help him out if he wanted.  He grinned and said "Excellent!"

The shop was quiet and after a moment he moved back into a little recess where he couldn't be seen by anyone coming into the shop.   "I'm horny," he said and to my surprise he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down a little along with his pants.  His cock was hard and took it in his hand and motioned to me to come over.  I was really turned on and I knew we would hear anyone coming into the shop so I went over and got down on my knees.  I took hold of his cock and began to suck it and he sighed happily.  I sucked him for a while and then we heard someone coming in to the shop.  "Later"  he whispered as he zipped himself up and we went back out front.

As soon as the shop was closed we were in the back room and Jim's cock was back in my mouth.  He had quite a big cock and I really enjoyed sucking it.  He seemed to be enjoying the experience too and it wasn't long before he warned me he was going to cum.  I kept sucking him and was soon rewarded with a nice big mouthful of cum.  "Thanks mate" said Jim with a grin as he pulled up his pants.  "Anytime" I said.

I started sucking his cock regularly and after we had done it a few times I asked him if he had done anything else with his cousin.  He was silent for a moment and then told me that he had fucked his cousin a couple of times.  I asked if he had enjoyed it and he nodded.  The next time we were working together I brought some lube and after I had sucked Jim's cock for a while, I offered him my arse.  Soon I was bent over in the back room as Jim pushed his cock up my arse and began to fuck me.  He was a good fuck - he started slowly and built up until he was fucking me hard and fast and after a while he shot his cum into my arse.

We sucked and fucked regularly throughout the time we worked together.  He still talked a lot about girls and how much he was missing his girlfriend and somehow this just added to the turn on for me.  I was also now regularly licking his arse, something he had been reluctant to let me do when I had first suggested it.  Then a few weeks later I was sucking his cock when he suddenly turned round and bent forward.  I knew what he wanted me to do and I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right into his hole.  He loved it and from then on my tongue went up his arse every time we got together.

Sometimes when the shop was quiet he would go back into the recess and get his cock out and I would suck it right there in the shop.  Sometimes he would turn round and pull his pants down and I would lick his arse too.

I worked with Jim for about six months and enjoyed every minute of it.  He seemed to be permanently horny and, although I had assumed that our encounters would stop when his girlfriend returned from abroad, he continued to fuck me until I finished working with him at the end of the year.

He asked me more than once what it felt like to get fucked but when I asked if he wanted to try it he just shook his head.  He was obviously curious though and I suspected that one day in the not too distant future he would let some guy fuck him up the arse.

In my final year at uni I was sharing a flat with two other gay lads, Johnny and Paul.  I had met Johnny one night in a gay bar in Glasgow and he had taken me back to his flat and fucked me hard up the arse.  Johnny was a really attractive guy - he had dark curly hair, a cheeky grin, a fit body and a really long, thick cock.  We got on well and met up a few times to fuck and then became friends.  At the end of the summer one of his flatmates was moving out and he suggested I take the room.  They had a flat in really good area near the university and I didn't hesitate.  

I really enjoyed sharing a flat with Johnny and we had a lot of fun.  Johnny was working and Paul, the other flatmate, was a student in his final year like me. We would often go out to gay bars in Glasgow and I soon learned that Johnny was amazingly successful at pulling guys and rarely failed to score.  On Friday and Saturday nights he would usually bring some lad home.  Johnny was a total top and it was fun to see these lads emerge from Johnny's room in the morning,  knowing that they had been fucked hard up the arse by Johnny's big, thick cock the night before.  On the odd occasion when Johnny came home alone I would offer my arse and enjoy a good hard fuck.

One time I came home in the middle of the day and when I walked into the living room the first thing I saw was Johnny's naked arse banging a young blond lad who was bent over the settee with his pants down.  I recognised the guy as a first year student  who was studying the same subject as me and I ended up joining in and fucking him up the arse after Johnny had finished with him. 

Johnny and I often went cruising together and had lots of horny fun with all sorts of guys.  Johnny really seemed to be able to charm the pants off anyone he wanted.

Our other flatmate, Paul, was much quieter and more studious.  He had a boyfriend in his home town and would often go home to spend the weekend with him.  He seemed happy to be faithful to his boyfriend and spent most of his time studying and went out running most evenings and weekends.  One night just before Christmas I discovered there was another side to Paul.  Paul was out with some friends and Johnny and I had been drinking in a bar in Glasgow.  We had come home and started fooling around with each other and I was down sucking Johnny's cock when Paul came in. He had obviously been drinking too and  when he saw what was happening he came over and joined in.  Soon he was sucking Johnny's cock and I had my tongue up his arse.  Then he was sucking my cock as Johnny fucked him.  We both fucked him that night and both came in his arse.  It seemed he couldn't get enough.  

The next day he begged us not to tell his boyfriend and of course we promised we wouldn't.  A few weeks later, however, I came back into the flat one Saturday morning and found Johnny fucking Paul up the arse in a corner of the living room.  It was very horny.  Paul had obviously been out running and his shorts and pants were down at his knees and he was bent forward being fucked from behind.  Johnny grinned at me and when he had shot his load up Paul I took over and fucked him until I added my load to Johnny's.

One of the horniest experiences I had with Johnny involved our straight neighbour.  The flat we shared was in a tenement in the west end of Glasgow and the flat above was rented by a straight couple in their late 20s with a young child.  The guy, Paddy, was quite tough and I knew he had been in prison when he was younger.  They were a bit noisy, especially when Paddy had been drinking, but we got on alright with them.  

One Saturday I was coming home when I heard Paddy's door shutting and, to my surprise, Johnny came down the stairs.  When we got into the flat I asked Johnny what he had been doing upstairs and he grinned and told me he had been fucking Paddy.  I didn't believe him at first but then I realised he was serious.  Like I said, it seemed that Johnny could charm the pants off anyone - Paddy wasn't the only straight guy he fucked during the time we shared a flat.

A couple of weeks later Johnny asked me if I was up for a session with Paddy.  Of course I said yes and a little later we were knocking on Paddy's door.  I still couldn't quite believe what was happening but Johnny assured me that Paddy knew I was coming and was up for it.

We went in to the living room and Paddy got down on his knees in front of Johnny.  He unzipped Johnny's jeans and pulled them down along with his pants.  Johnny's cock was semi hard and I watched as Paddy took it into his mouth and began to suck it.  He sucked Johnny for a while and then Johnny indicated to me and soon Paddy was taking it in turns to suck my cock and Johnny's.  To my surprise, he sucked cock well and seemed to be really into it.  I still couldn't quite believe this was happening but there was better to come.  Without a word, Paddy stood up and, turning round, pulled his pants down and bent over. 

Paddy must have been already lubed as Johnny walked over to him, pulled his cheeks apart and pushed his cock right up Paddy's arse.  Paddy grunted as Johnny began to fuck him.  I watched and wanked as Johnny fucked this tough straight guy hard up the arse until he shot his load up him.  He pulled out and indicated to me to take over.  I pushed my cock up Paddy's arse and began to fuck him.  I didn't last as long as I would have liked to and soon I was shooting what felt like a massive load of cum into Paddy's arse.  When I finished cumming, Paddy pulled his pants up again and we both left.  

It was an incredibly horny experience - seeing a tough guy like Paddy being so submissive and the fact that it had all happened without any of us saying a word made the whole experience even hornier.  We repeated the experience a couple of times and then Paddy and his girlfriend moved out one night and we never saw them again.

Of all the experiences I have had with straight guys, I have to say that fucking Paddy up the arse was definitely one of the horniest.

One night towards the end of my final year I was out drinking with some friends from uni.  I had been drinking since mid afternoon and by about 10 pm I was really pissed.  I decided I couldn't manage to drink any more and had better get home but when I got up to leave I was not very steady on my feet.  One my friends said her boyfriend would walk me home to make sure that I got there safely as we were quite near my flat.  She offered to come too but Ross, her boyfriend, said he would be fine and would be back shortly.   

Ross was at uni up in the north of Scotland and, although I had met him a few times, I didn't really know him.  I didn't really have much in common with him anyway - he was a stocky, rugby playing straight guy and was quite loud.  I was really drunk though and was quite happy for him to see me home.  He put his arm round me to steady me and we set off on the short walk to my flat.

I woke up late the next morning feeling more than a bit hungover and I reached for the bottle of water beside my bed and drank it down in one.  I went back to sleep and woke a bit later feeling better.  I looked around - my shoes, trousers and pants were lying on the floor and I was wearing only my T shirt and socks.  I also had a pleasant squelchy feeling in my arse.  I was feeling horny, as I often did when I woke up hungover,  and as I began to play with myself I fingered my arse and felt the cum leaking out of me.  I knew I had been fucked the night before but couldn't really remember very much.  As I began to play with myself I suddenly remembered who had fucked me the night before - it was Ross.

I began to remember bits and pieces from the night before.  Ross with his arm round me to steady me, then Ross with his hand down the back of my pants.  The next thing I remembered was sucking his cock.  I remembered vaguely that at some point I had my tongue up his hairy arse and the next thing I remembered I was kneeling on the bed being fucked hard from behind.  

As I remembered this I began to wank.  I knew I had been very drunk - but I also knew I had been up for it and so had "straight boy" Ross.  

Truth to tell though, I was beginning to drink too much and this was not the last time I woke up with a load of cum in my arse and only the vaguest recollection of what had happened the night before.  A few times I woke up with a load of cum in my arse and no recollection at all of who had deposited it there.

When I left university I moved to London and initially went through a bit of a bad time.  Then I sorted myself out, stopped drinking altogether and began to build a life for myself.  The safe sex message was all around and I began to use condoms on every occasion.

By the mid nineties I had just turned 30.  I had a good job, I had made friends and I was enjoying life.  But I was also bored and tired of always doing the right thing.  I began to have sex without using condoms and began to enjoy taking the risk on more and more occasions.   As I did so, I soon discovered that it wasn't just gay lads who enjoyed a bit of unprotected sex......

Part 4 to follow

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10

• 5 weeks later...

Part 4

It was the mid nineties and I had recently turned 30.  I was enjoying life - I had a nice place to live, a job I enjoyed and I had built up a circle of good friendsI was, however,  also feeling a bit bored.  I was tired of always doing the right thing and was feeling a bit rebellious.  None of my friends knew that I had recently started fucking without a condom and that I was really getting off on the risk.  I loved fucking without a condom and was doing it more and more.  I was more cautious about being fucked bare, but I had recently let a black lad fuck me bareback in a public toilet and cum in my arse.  I was a bit more careful for a while after that but I had enjoyed it too much and I knew it wouldn't be long before I let someone else cum in me.

One evening in the early summer I was out with a friend in a pizza restaurant in central London when I saw someone I knew at a table across the way.   Gary had been at school with my older brother and had always been a bit of a bad boy.  He had been in trouble a few times and had something of a reputation.  My strict family didn't approve of my brother being friends with him but my brother always stood up for him.  Shortly after he had left school, Gary's girlfriend had got pregnant and they had got married and moved away.  I recognised Gary straight away - though I had not seen him for quite a few years.  He was with his wife and two children and from their conversation I learned that they were spending a week on holiday in London.  Gary didn't recognise me - and of course there was no reason why he should.  I remembered him, however, not least because I had always fancied him.  He was stocky, blond with a fit arse and what always looked like a sizeable package in the front of his trousers.

The next day I was back in central London.  It was late afternoon and I was feeling horny so I decided to check out the toilets at Marble Arch which at that time were usually pretty active.  I had enjoyed a number of horny experiences in there and this particular afternoon I hooked up with someone almost as soon as I got there.  I ended up in a cubicle sucking the guy's cock and after a while he asked if he could fuck me.  I bent over the toilet and he lubed up my arse and then rolled on a condom and began to fuck me.   He fucked me quite well and as he fucked me I saw the shadow of someone looking over from the next cubicle.   The way these toilets were laid out it was possible to stand up on the toilet and look over to watch the action in the next cubicle.   I liked being watched but as I looked up this time I realised the guy watching over the wall was Gary.

The fact that Gary was watching me getting fucked up the arse in a public toilet really turned me on.  The guy fucking me was close now and it was not too long before he filled the condom in my arse and pulled out.  When he left I looked up and motioned to Gary to come and join me.  I didn't really think that he would but his head disappeared immediately and seconds later he was in the cubicle with me.  I sat down on the toilet as Gary unzipped his jeans.  I had always thought Gary had a big cock and when he pulled it out I was not disappointed.  His cock was long and thick and I wasted no time in taking it into my mouth.  He closed his eyes and sighed as I sucked him and after a while I sensed he was getting close.  I wasn't sure how far Gary would want to go but I decided there was only one way to find out.  I stood up and asked if he wanted to fuck me.  He nodded and I turned round and bent over the toilet, more turned on than I had been in a long time.  I was still lubed up from the previous guy and I knew instinctively that Gary was going to fuck me without a condom.  Sure enough I felt the head of his  bare cock pushing into my arse.  I reached round and pulled my cheeks apart and soon he was right up me.  He gave me a moment to get used to his cock and then he began to fuck me.  He was a brilliant fuck - he started off slowly and then built up and soon he was fucking me hard up the arse. He took hold of my hips and began to fuck me really hard and after about ten or twelve more thrusts he pushed his big cock right up me and held it there and I knew he was cumming deep in my arse.  I had never imagined for a moment when I saw Gary the night before with his wife and kids that less than 24 hours later I would be bent over a toilet taking his bare cock up my arse and I shot a massive load as he pumped his cum into me. 

He pulled out of me and mopped his brow with his T shirt.  He grinned at me and then pulled up his pants and trousers and left the cubicle.  I was really turned on by the whole situation - especially as he had no idea that I knew who he was.

I had let another guy fuck me bareback and cum in my arse and enjoyed every minute of it.  I knew I would only be a matter of time before I did it again.  I also knew that there might be consequences from the choices I was starting to make but as I walked along Bayswater Road in the sunshine somehow I didn't care.  I had a nice squelchy feeling in my arse and as I walked along I pushed and let some of Gary's cum slide out into my underpants.

Over the summer I started fucking more regularly without using condoms - if the guy I was with didn't mention condoms I was happy to fuck without them.  One afternoon I was in Glasgow visiting family and I decided to visit a park in the north of the city that I frequented in my student days.  At that time the park had a very active public toilet and a very dense area of bushes and trees where a lot of cruising went on during the day.  I was not surprised to find the toilet closed but I decided to check out the wooded area at the top of the park.  As I walked up the hill a young blond lad passed me on a bike.  He was wearing a sports top and shorts and looked no more than eighteen or nineteen.  When I got to the cruising area I didn't see anyone at first and then I saw the young blond lad.  We cruised each other and soon he was down sucking my cock.  I sucked him for a while and then turned him round and licked his arse.  After a while I stood up and rubbed the head of my cock over his arsehole.  He didn't resist and I lubed him up and pulled his cheeks apart.  Until recently I would have used a condom but I had no intention of using one this time and I pushed my cock right up him and began to fuck.  I knew we were taking a risk fucking in the park in the middle of the afternoon so I fucked him quickly up against a tree and shot my load right up his unprotected arse.  When I pulled out he bent down to pull up his pants and some cum slid out of his hole.

I was now starting to initiate unprotected sex and I was surprised at  how many guys were up for it, despite the safe sex message being so dominant.  Of course some guys didn't want to and just said so but I was often surprised at some of the guys who said yes.

Around this time I had a threesome with a couple I met in a bar in north London. I liked them both - John was tall and thin and Mark was a few years younger, a bit chunkier and had an amazingly fit arse.  I went home with them and they both fucked me - they had made it clear they always used condoms and I knew there would be no point in asking if they wanted to do it bare.  I enjoyed the experience - the best bit for me was getting to lick Mark's fit arse when he squatted over my face as I was on my back being fucked by his boyfriend- but I was starting to get bored with protected sex and found I was beginning to enjoy it less.

A couple of weeks later I ran into Mark in town one Saturday afternoon.  He was on his own as John was at work.  We went for a drink and then I asked him if he wanted to come back to my flat.  He was up for it and soon we were back at my flat.  I found Mark really attractive and was really turned on as we kissed, sucked and rimmed each other.  Mark wanted to fuck me again and asked me if I had a condom.  I said yes but he could fuck me without a condom if he wanted and his eyes lit up.  "Fuck yeah!"  he said.

I lubed myself up and Mark pushed his cock up me and began to fuck me.  I enjoyed him fucking me when we had the threesome but this time both he and I were much more into it.  He was quite vocal this time, telling me how good it felt fucking my arse and how he was going to shoot his load right up me.  I told him to go for it and he began to fuck me harder,  After a while he groaned and told me was cumming in my arse and I actually felt his load pumping in to me.  "That was fucking ace!" he said as he pulled out and flopped down on the bed beside me.  I took hold of my cock and began to wank but stopped me and told me to wait.  

We laid together for a while and then he leaned forward and kissed me.  Soon he was down sucking my cock and just as I was thinking it doesn't get any better than this he asked if I wanted to fuck him.  He knelt up on the bed and I pushed my tongue up his fit arse. His arse was quite smooth but he had a lovely tight hairy arse hole.   I could hardly believe I was going to get the chance to fuck Mark without a condom but he took my bare cock up his arse happily and I enjoyed every minute of fucking him and shooting my load right up him.

Mark and I met up a few more times for some horny unprotected sex with his boyfriend none the wiser.

I had my next experience with a guy I thought was totally straight shortly after that.  I was in Germany staying with some straight friends and when I got there one of my friends said her cousin had asked to stay for a few days at short notice.  She had explained that I was in the spare room but he was quite happy to  sleep on a mattress on the floor of the study.  Tomas arrived the second night I was there.  He was from what had formerly been East Germany worked in a large factory in the north East of the country.  At this time the wall had only been down for about six years and everything was changing - and there was a lot of uncertainty.  I liked Tomas a lot - he was friendly and had a great sense of humour and we got on very well.  He was dark haired, quite small and very muscly and - I thought - very straight.  He was married with two  young sons and he proudly showed us pictures of them.  Despite this, I did get a bit of a vibe from him but I assumed I was mistaken and didn't think any more of it.

The next day I was out and about in town and I got back to my friends' flat in the afternoon.  My friends were both at work and Tomas arrived back shortly after I did.  He made us some tea and we chatted for a while.  His English was very good and he was really easy to talk to. He was asking me about my life and  I was getting a feeling again that he was interested in me but I told myself that I must be misreading the situation.  I had been in town all morning and decided to go for a shower.  When I came out of the shower, Tomas had made me another drink and he brought it to me in my room.  I was only wearing a towel and I knew that I was not mistaken - he was definitely checking me out.  I was getting a bit of a semi now and when he said he should go and let me get dressed I said he could stay if he liked......

I dropped my towel and stood in front of him.  He looked at me and I nodded. He reached out and touched my cock and soon I was fully hard and he lent forward and took my cock in his mouth.  He sucked me really well and I could easily have let him suck me until I unloaded in his mouth but Tomas had other ideas.  He stood up and kissed me and then he whispered "Will you fuck me?"   Of course I said yes and without another word he turned round, pulled his trousers and pants down and bent over.   I was a taken a little by surprise by the directness of this but he had a really fit, chunky arse and I couldn't wait to fuck him.  I had some condoms and lube in the side pocket of my bag and I unzipped it and took out the lube.

I left the condoms where they were.

I pushed my cock against his hole and it slid up him surprisingly easily.  He gave a satisfied little grunt and said "Fuck me."  I enjoyed every minute of the fuck.  Tomas moaned softly as I began to fuck him a bit harder and he reached round and pulled me tight against him as I began to really fuck him.  Soon I was getting close and I told him I was going to cum.  He moaned "Oh yes....yes....please".  I hadn't cum for quite  few days and I knew I was going to shoot a big load up him.  He hadn't mentioned condoms and seemed quite happy to take my load up his unprotected arse.  When I pulled out he turned round and kissed me again.  "Thank you," he said,

We all went out for a meal that night and I didn't get much chance to talk to Tomas on his own.  When we got back to the flat it was quite late and my friends said they were going off to bed.  Tomas said he felt like getting some air and asked me if I wanted to come for a walk with him.  I thought this might be a bit obvious, but nobody seemed to think anything about it and soon Tomas and I were out in the cool night air.  We chatted as we walked and he told me a little about his life.  He told me it had been very difficult growing up in East Germany and being attracted to men.  He said he loved his wife and his children and his life, but sometimes he needed to do it with a man.  He asked if I could understand that and I said yes of course.  He told me how much he had enjoyed me fucking him and asked if I had enjoyed it too.  I said I fucking loved it and he grinned.  Soon we were making our way into a nearby park.  The park was deserted and we soon found a quiet spot in a wooded area.  I was horny even though I had cum heavily earlier in the day.  Tomas sucked my cock for a while and before long his pants were down again and he was leaning against a tree as I fucked him from behind and shot another load into his arse.

The next day we fucked again when my friends went to work and then we went out for lunch together and then walked in the park.  Tomas told me more about his life growing up in East Germany and told me about the park where men cruised for sex and where he was fucked for the first time.  He told me when he was eighteen he had loved a married guy and they had met in secret in the park for a year and then one night the guy didn't show up.  Tomas didn't know his surname or where he lived.  He had searched for him for two years but never found out what happened to him.  He said that was the worst time.  He said the best time was a couple of years after he was married he was sent by his employers to work in another factory and was put up in  a hostel with other workers from out of town.  He was sharing with an older married guy and an eighteen year old apprentice.  During the first week the older guy caught Tomas checking him out and made him suck his cock.  He must have said something to the eighteen year old because the next night Tomas was presented with two cocks to suck.  He said they both used his mouth and his arse for the next three weeks and he loved it.

Tomas was due to leave the following day and I asked him if  he would stay in touch.  He was silent for a while and then said he would like to - but he didn't think it would be a good idea.  He had his life to lead and didn't think it would be a good idea to complicate things.  He asked if I understood and seemed anxious to reassure me that was the only reason he didn't want to stay in touch so I said yes of course I understand.

That night we all had a meal together and as the following day was Saturday they all had a few drinks and then we went to bed.  I was just dropping off to sleep when the door to my room opened quietly and Tomas came softly in wearing just a T shirt and pants and climbed into bed with me. He kissed me and then we just laid there with our arms round each other until Tomas started playing with my cock.  I really didn't think I could manage another session but soon he had sucked me to full hardness and then he turned round and pulled my cock towards his arse.  I pulled his pants down at the back and eased my cock into his arse.  I fucked him slowly, kissing his neck and playing with his cock and after a while I shot another load into his arse.

I liked Tomas a lot.  I never saw him again, but I thought about him often.

My next encounter with a straight guy was about a year later when one of my neighbours invited me to a drinks party she was hosting one Sunday afternoon.   I enjoyed the party - the food was excellent - but as I didn't really know anyone I decided I probably wouldn't stay long.  It was mostly my neighbour's family and colleagues from her work. It was quite pleasant though and I chatted to quite a few people before I decided to make a move.  Just then one of the guys in the group I was talking to made a remark about gays which I didn't really like.  It wasn't actually that bad and I had certainly heard worse but I decided not to let it pass and when I got the chance to talk to him on his own I told him I was gay and that I didn't really appreciate his remark.  He took it really well and said he had not meant anything by the comment at all and was sorry he had offended me.  I said no worries and we shook hands.  I had learned that his name was Lee and he was my neighbour's brother in law.  He was on his own at the party - his wife had not been able to come as one of their children was not very well.  I thought he was a typical straight guy - skin head, tattoos and a bit of a beer belly - but not unattractive in a thirty something straight man kind of way.

I said I was going now and he said he would come out for a cigarette and we went out together.  To my surprise he asked if he could speak to me somewhere quiet.  I said yes and suggested he come to my flat which was just two doors away.  I wasn't expecting him to actually come in but he followed me up the stairs and into my flat. He apologised again and I said really its fine but then he said "Look, the truth is....I've....err...done it with a few blokes myself." 

I wasn't sure what to say.

"Yeah, I....err....I enjoy it" he continued and then added "Now and then."

He looked at me meaningfully and I could see where this was heading now.  I looked at him.  He was actually not unattractive - he was wearing an England T shirt, trackie bottoms and trainers and I could see what looked like a fair sized cock in his trackies.  I decided to help him out and I nodded to the bulge in his trackies  "So, do you want me to help you out with that?"  He nodded and I moved towards him, pulled his trackies and pants down and took his cock into my mouth.  He groaned and began to push his cock into my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then he pulled his cock out my mouth.  "You do that well," he said "Do you lick arse too?"  Turned on by his directness I nodded and he turned round and bent over.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his hole.  His hole was a bit funky but I enjoyed licking it and I could tell he was enjoying it too by the way he was pulling his cheeks apart and pushing his arse back on to my tongue.  "That's fucking good" he said. "It gets me fucking horny."  Then he said "You can do it if you want."  I had no idea what he meant - and seeing this he said "You can put it up my arse."   

I certainly hadn't been expecting that but I wasn't going to turn down the chance to fuck him.  I quickly fetched some lube from the bedroom.  He was still bent over, his arse in the air when I came back in and I rubbed some lube into his hole and lined up my cock.  Then he turned round "Have you got a rubber?"  he asked.  I said I didn't have any left and he was silent for a moment.  Then he shrugged and turned round again, pushing his arse out.  I pushed my cock slowly up his arse and he groaned.  I stopped for a moment and then pushed right up him and began to fuck.  His arse was incredibly tight and I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew my load.  I fucked him slowly at first and then began to fuck him harder.  As I fucked him I could hear the sound of voices from my neighbour's garden through the open window and I thought how horny it was to be fucking this straight guy up the arse just a few feet away from so many of his family.

I was getting close now and I thought he might ask me to pull out but he didn't and soon I was cumming right up his arse.  I shot what felt like a massive load  into him and when I had finished cumming I pulled out.  He pulled up his pants and said "I'd better go" and seconds later he was out of the flat. 

It was a strange encounter but actually quite horny and I was turned on by the fact that nobody at the party would realise he now had a big load of cum in his arse.

Part 5 to follow

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

Part 5

It was the mid nineties and after many years of practising safe sex, I had started fucking without condoms.  I had started off only fucking without condoms now and then, mostly as a top, and then progressed to occasionally letting guys fuck me without a condom.  Now I was taking it up the arse without a condom more and more often and letting guys cum in me.  It seemed the riskier the sex, the more I was turned on by it.   I had started initiating sex without a condom and was surprised by how many guys were up for it.

One Friday evening in the early summer I was going into central London to meet my older brother and his wife who were down from Scotland for a Christian convention.   I was not at all close to this brother - he had never accepted the fact that I was gay and, added to that, my sister in law seemed to pride herself on being the most judgemental person in Scotland, if not the whole of the UK - so I was not really looking forward to meeting up with them.  

I went into town a bit early and decided to check out the toilets at Marble Arch which at that time were notoriously active.  I was soon at the back of the toilets where all the action took place and quite a few fit guys were cruising outside the cubicles which were all occupied.  I cruised a black guy who seemed to be interested in me and a short time later a cubicle opened and two guys came out.  I went into the cubicle and motioned to the black guy to follow me.  He did and soon I was sitting on the toilet sucking his cock.  I sucked him for a while and then I asked him if he wanted to fuck me.  He nodded and I stood up, pulled my trousers and pants down and handed him some lube.  I bent over and he lubed up my hole.  I reached round and pulled the black guy's cock towards my arse but he pulled back and then I heard him opening a packet and turned round to find him rolling a condom on to his cock.  "You can fuck me without a condom if you want," I said but he shook his head and continued rolling the condom over his cock. I had noticed the wedding ring on his finger when I was sucking him off so I suppose I wasn't really surprised that he wanted to play safe.

I bent over the toilet and he pushed his cock slowly up my arse and then began to fuck me.  I looked up and saw that we were being watched by a fit looking ginger guy in a smart shirt and tie - he was exactly my type and I grinned up at him as the black guy continued to fuck me.  I wasn't really enjoying the fuck though so after a while I took hold of his cock and pulled it out of my arse.  I took the condom off and began to suck him again, intending to let him cum in my mouth and then try my luck with the ginger guy.   After I had sucked him for a while, however,  he pulled me up and motioned to me to turn round.  I turned round and bent over the toilet again and almost immediately I felt the head of his cock pushing against my hole - this time with no condom.  I pushed back and his cock slid up my arse.  He began to fuck me again and this time I enjoyed it much more..  I looked up at the ginger guy and I could see that he was obviously enjoying the show too.   The black guy was fucking me harder now and I could tell he was getting close.  He started fucking me even harder and then he pushed his cock right up my arse and held it there and I knew I was getting his load right up my unprotected arse.  

He finished cumming and pulled out.  "Thanks mate," he said.  He stuffed his cock back into his pants and disappeared out the cubicle, leaving me with my pants down and cum dripping out of my arse.    I looked up at the ginger guy but he had disappeared.  There was a tap on the cubicle door and seconds later the ginger guy was in the cubicle with me.  I sat down on the toilet again and unzipped his smart trousers, pulling them down to his knees along with his pants and soon his cock was in my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then he pulled his cock out my mouth "I'm really close," he said.  Without a word I stood up, turned round, and bent over the toilet.   I felt his hands on my arse, pulling my cheeks apart and then his bare cock pushed up my arse and he began to fuck me.  He pumped me full of cum after only about ten or twelve thrusts and when he pulled out I took his cock back into my mouth and licked it clean.  Then I began to wank as ginger guy fingered my spunky hole and before too long I shot my load down the wall of the cubicle.

I felt a bit more relaxed now and set off to meet my brother and sister in law.  We had dinner in a nice restaurant but the conversation was hard work - we really just had nothing in common and not much to say to each other.  I could feel that my arse was nicely loaded and knew that they would both shit a brick if they knew that shortly before meeting them I had let two total strangers fuck me without a condom in a public toilet.

I thought back to the previous summer when I had been back home visiting family.  My brother and sister in law had hosted an afternoon party in the garden at their house and I had got chatting to one of my brother's friends.  John was quite a big, stock guy from Northern Ireland.  Like my brother, he was a lay preacher and  they had become friends at a Christian retreat some years before.  John was married with two young children but his wife and kids were not with him on this trip.  I got on well with John and actually quite liked him but I was a bit suspicious when he asked me if I fancied taking a walk with him.  It would not be the first time my brother had asked one of his friends to talk to me about my "lifestyle".

We walked along the river at the back of my brother's house beside some woods and, sure enough, John began to ask me about my life.  I made it clear that I wasn't interested in discussing it but he grinned and said he wasn't going to give me a lecture.  "Are you happy?" he asked.  I told him I was perfectly happy.  "Are you having fun?" he asked and I nodded.  He grinned and then looked more serious.  "And are you playing safe?"  I said of course I was, but he had noticed the moment's hesitation.  "Are you sure about that?  he said.  I had noticed the growing bulge at the front of his trousers by now so I told him that I didn't always play safe and then added that I sometimes let guys fuck me without a condom.

Minutes later we were deep in the woods and I was down sucking his cock.  He had a nice thick cock and I enjoyed every minute of sucking it. I could tell he was enjoying it too and I assumed he was going to let me suck him until he blew his load in my mouth but after a while he pulled his cock out of my mouth and I stood up.  He pulled me towards him and kissed me hard on the mouth.  "Would you let me fuck you?" he whispered in my ear.  I nodded.  "Would you let me fuck you without a condom?"  I nodded again and before long I was bent over leaning against a tree as John fucked me from behind.  He was quite vocal, telling me how good it felt to fuck me up the arse and how I was a dirty cunt doing it without a condom. He told me he was getting close and was going to shoot his cum right up my fucking arse.  I told him to go for it and soon he was pumping me full of cum.

He pulled out and I turned round.  He kissed me again and then to my surprise he  said "My turn now" and turned round and bent over.  I've always liked big guys and John had a really fit big arse.  I got down on my knees, pulled his cheeks apart and and pushed my tongue up him.  He moaned and pushed his arse back into my face as I began to lick him.  He called me a dirty cunt again and then told me to fuck him.  I lubed up my cock, pushed it up his arse and began to fuck him.  He was moaning for me to fuck him harder and use him like a dirty cunt and it was not too long before I was close to cumming.  I told him to get ready - and told him he was going to get my cum in his arse because I wasn't wearing a condom.  This seemed to turn him on even more and seconds later I shot a massive load right up John's arse.

As we walked back along the river we talked.  John told me my brother had asked him to talk to me because he was worried about me.  He knew I was having sex with men and was not convinced that I was taking care of myself and playing safe (he's always been very perceptive, my brother), so he had asked John to speak to me because he knew I wouldn't listen to him.  John and I agreed that he would say I had listened to him and promised to take what he said on board.

My experience with John was one of the most unexpected I had and I enjoyed every minute of it.   As I sat in the restaurant, my arse loaded with cum once again, and thought back to that experience I knew my brother was only trying to look out for me in his own way and I knew he meant well.  

My next experience with a straight guy happened later that summer when I went away for a week in the country with some gay friends.  We had rented a luxury chalet in the South West of England and I was looking forward to having a break.  It was a nice place and relatively quiet.  The chalets were quite far apart and, although there was a family with two young children and a dog in the chalet next to ours, it didn't bother us.  There was six of us - two couples, me and a young single guy called Alex, who was 21 and a friend of one of the couples.  He was very sporty and in training for a marathon so went running twice a day.  A few days into the holiday the others were going on some sort of adventure course and, though it sounded like it might be fun, I decided to pass and have a quiet afternoon to myself.  When they had left, I settled down in the sunshine outside our chalet with a book and a drink.  As I sat there, a car drew up at the chalet next door and the couple came out with their two kids.  The woman and the children got into the car and it drove off.  When the car had disappeared, the guy came and started chatting to me.  Matt looked to be about the same age as me, quite stocky and dark haired.  We chatted for a while and he asked if I was enjoying a quiet afternoon like him.  He asked if we were three couples and I said no, just two couples and me and Alex were single.  He said he had seen Alex jogging when he walked the dog in the morning and added that he thought Alex was a good looking young lad.

He noticed I was surprised by this and started telling me that he had some experience with guys too.  He said it had stated when he was at university.  He had had a girlfriend who loved to suck his cock and lick his arse but when they split up he couldn't find anyone else who was willing to do that for him.  Then one day he been chatting about it to a gay lad at work and the lad had said he would be up for it.  That night Matt had visited the guy at home and he had sucked Matt's cock and licked his arse - better, Matt said, than any woman could ever do.  Ever since then he had enjoyed letting guys suck and rim him.

I knew he must be telling me this for a reason and sure enough he asked me if I liked to suck cock.  I said I loved it and soon we were in my room and Matt was pulling off his trousers and pants.   The first thing I noticed about Matt was how hairy he was - the second thing was the size of his cock - it was fucking massive.  I went down on him and began to suck his cock and he sighed, pushing his cock into my mouth as I sucked him. "Lick my balls," he moaned and I went down and started licking his big, hairy balls and then I sucked him a little more before motioning to him to turn over.  He rolled over and knelt up on the bed.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue up his arse.  His arse was really hairy too and his hole was probably one of the hairiest I have ever licked.  Soon I was sucking his cock again when out of the blue he asked "Do you like to get fucked?"  I said I did and asked if he liked to fuck.  He said he did, then hesitated and added "But I don't really like to use condoms and a lot of guys won't do it without one."  

I didn't say anything.  I sucked him for a bit longer and then I reached into the side pocket of my holdall and took out a sachet of lube.  I lubed my arse with it and then climbed on top of him.  His cock seemed even harder now as I took hold of it and positioned it against my arsehole as I slowly but surely pushed down, letting his massive cock slide slowly but surely up my arse.  He groaned as I began to move up and down - slowly at first until I got used to his massive cock in my arse - and then I began to ride him.  I had not had anything this big up my arse for a long time and I enjoyed every minute of it.  I rode him for a while and then when he was getting close he told me to kneel up on the bed so he could fuck me from behind.  Being fucked from behind by that massive cock felt even better and it wasn't long before Matt was shooting what felt like a massive load up my arse.  When he pulled out I could feel the cum running down my legs.

When the others came back I was reading my book and Matt was back in his chalet watching the football - with no one any the wiser about what we had done earlier.

I hoped I might get a chance to take Matt's cock up my arse again and I thought I might get my chance a couple of days later when I saw Matt early one morning a couple of days later leaving his chalet without his dog and walking off towards the woods.  I followed at a discreet distance, and after a while he branched off and went deeper into the woods.  I thought I saw someone else up ahead so I hung back for a moment.   A little later I caught sight of Matt again but now he had someone with him - it was Alex.  They disappeared behind some bushes and I waited for a while before making my way quietly around the other side.   I found a spot where I couldn't be seen and looked through the bushes.  I was not surprised to see  Alex down on his knees sucking Matt's cock.  I watched  as Alex sucked him for a while and then heard Matt say something.  Alex stood up, pulled his shorts and pants down and bent over against a tree as Matt moved in behind him.  I watched as Alex pulled his cheeks apart and Matt guided his big cock up Alex's arse.   Alex must already have been lubed to be able to take that massive cock up his slim young arse and I knew this couldn't be the first time they had met like this.  I had my cock out now and began to wank as I watched the horny scene before me.  I had a perfect view of Matt's hairy arse as he fucked Alex hard up the arse and the fact that he wasn't wearing a condom to fuck the young lad made the whole thing even hornier.

I could tell Matt was getting close and soon he began to moan that he was cumming and he thrust hard up Alex's arse and held his cock still just as he had done with me and I knew that Matt was shooting a load of cum into Alex's arse.  I watched for a little longer as Matt pulled out and I saw some cum sliding out of Alex's arse as he bent down to pull his pants up.  It was all very horny and once again I was surprised by how many guys, including straight guys,  seemed willing to fuck without condoms, despite the safe sex message being so prominent.

Not long after this I met the guy who was to become my long term partner and moved in with him.  I did not have sex with anyone else for a number of years and when I did start occasionally cheating on him it was always with condoms.  Then one afternoon I let a guy fuck me bareback in the toilets of a cafe in Berlin and cum in my arse.  I resolved not to let anyone bareback me again and that resolve lasted for some time.   Then I got chatting to a straight guy at a colleague's wedding....

Part 6 to follow

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10

• 5 weeks later...

Part 6

I had been with my partner for just over eight years and, truth to tell, we were starting to drift apart.  I had started having sex outside the relationship but had always played safe until one afternoon I let a ginger guy fuck me bareback and cum in my arse in the toilet of a gay cafe in Berlin.   I had enjoyed that experience very much but decided that I had better go back to playing safe.

A few months later we were invited to the wedding of one of my colleagues which was taking place at a country hotel in Berkshire.  We decided to book a room and stay over at the hotel as we both needed a break.  I was going to the wedding and the meal, but my partner had to work and we decided that he would join me in the evening.  I enjoyed the wedding, although my colleague hadn't invited many people from work and I didn't know many of the other guests.  At the meal I was placed at a table with five other people - an older couple, a  younger couple and blond guy who looked to be in his mid 30s called Darren.  We all introduced ourselves and the conversation flowed well throughout the meal.  I learned that Darren had a partner and two children and was on his own because one of his children had been ill and his partner had decided to stay at home with the children.  I explained that my partner had to work but would be joining me later and that we were staying over in the hotel.  It was an excellent meal and when we finished eating, there was about an hour to spare before the evening reception began.

I was a bit surprised when Darren asked me to join him in the bar for a drink.  I had got on well enough with him but I didn't really think we had much in common.  He was a good looking guy though - blond, stocky, just a bit of a belly and a really fit arse which really filled out his smart trousers and I was happy to have a drink with him.  He bought me a drink and we started talking.  After a while he said "So, you're gay?"  I nodded.  "I'm not," he said and then he lowered his voice and added "But I do like to do it with guys sometimes."  I looked at him in surprise as he added "You up for it?"  I was a little taken aback by his directness but very turned on and I nodded again.  "That's good," he said, as he finished his drink.  "Cos I want to fuck you."

As we took the lift up to my room, Darren took my hand and placed it on the bulge in the front of his trousers.  I could feel what seemed like a very big cock and I was really turned on.  I had not had sex for some time and I was horny to be fucked by this fit straight lad.   I knew my partner would be arriving in about an hour and I felt a bit guilty about cheating on him, but I told myself I would make sure Darren used a condom and no one would ever know.  We were soon in my room and I sat down on the bed as Darren stood in front of me.  I unzipped his trousers and pulled them down to his knees, along with his smart designer underpants.  His cock was massive - long and thick and as I began to wank him it grew even bigger.  "Suck my cock" he said and I leaned forward and took it into my mouth.

I enjoyed every minute of sucking Darren's big thick cock and I sucked him until he pulled it out of my mouth.  "Lick my balls," he moaned.  I licked his balls for a while and then he pushed his cock back into my mouth.  After a while he pulled his cock out my mouth and turned round, pulling his pants right down. "Lick my arse." he said.  I loved the way he was telling me what to do and as he bent over I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue right up his arse.  He moaned as I licked him, pushing my tongue right up his hole.  He let me lick his arse for a while and then told me that he wanted to fuck me.  My partner and I always used condoms so I had some with me and I went into the toilet to fetch one.  Darren followed me into the toilet and I rubbed some lube into my arse and handed him a condom.  He shook his head.  "Don't like using them."  he said.  He turned me round and bent me over.  I felt his hands on my arse, pulling my cheeks apart and then I felt the head of his cock pushing against my hole.

I spread my legs and pushed back as his big cock pushed slowly but surely up my arse.  I hadn't had anything this big up me for a long time and the fact that he was entering me without a condom turned me on even more.  He waited a moment and then began to fuck me.  I was now bent over the toilet as Darren began to fuck me harder.  It was just what I needed - a good, hard, sweaty bareback fuck, pants down in the toilet.  As I pushed my arse back against him and he began to fuck me even harder, I suddenly wondered what would happen if my partner arrived early and found me being fucked bareback in the toilet of our room....

Darren took hold of my hips and began to fuck me even harder.  I knew he was getting close and I also knew I was going to get his load right up my unprotected arse.  His breathing was getting heavier and heavier and after a few more thrusts he pushed his cock up my arse and held it there and I could actually feel his cum shooting into my arse.  He pulled out my arse and I sucked his cock again before we both pulled our pants and trousers up.

Ten minutes later we were back in the bar and I'm sure no one would have guessed what had just happened.  My partner arrived about twenty minutes later and we spent the evening together.  He had no idea I had a big load of cum in my arse.

About six months later I got friendly with an Asian guy at work who had joined us for a month to assist with a new IT project.  Rashid was 27 and was married with a young child.  He was based in the East Midlands and was staying in a hotel near our office during the week and going home at the weekends.  Towards the end of his second week we were all out for a drink to celebrate someone's birthday and later on in the evening Rashid started chatting to me.  He had quite a few drinks by now and I was fairly sure he was coming on to me.  I wasn't sure though and nothing came of it.

A few days later I was working late and Rashid said he would stay with me and finish what he was working on.  An hour or so later we had the office to ourselves and worked in silence for a while.  Then we started chatting and this time there was no mistaking where Rashid's conversation was heading.  Before long his trousers and pants were down and his cock was in my mouth.  I sucked him for a while and then motioned to him to turn round.  He hesitated and I said I just wanted to see his arse and maybe lick it.  He grinned and turned round and soon my tongue was up his hairy arsehole.  I licked his arse until he said he was getting close and then I took his cock back into my mouth.  He moaned and asked me to finger his arse.  I began to finger his hole as I sucked him and when I pushed my finger up his arse he groaned and shot a big load of cum into my mouth.

We chatted for a while and Rashid told me that he considered himself mainly straight but admitted that he liked to do it with guys now and then.  He said he never did anything unsafe though.  I asked him if he liked having his arse fingered and he grinned and said "I fucking love it!"

We worked late again a few nights later and I sucked his cock and licked his arse again.  This time I had brought some lube and I rubbed it on his hole and fingered him as I sucked his cock and once again he shot a massive load of cum into my mouth.  The following week we got together again and after I had sucked his cock and licked his arse I rubbed some lube into his arse and began to finger his hole.  He moaned and I pushed another finger up him.  He moaned again and I decided to go for it.  I stood up and began to rub my cock over his arsehole.  He didn't say anything and I began to push the head of my cock into his hole.  He moaned again but still didn't say anything as I pushed my cock up him.  I gave  him a moment to get used to my cock and then I began to fuck him.  "Oh yeah" he moaned, "fuck me!"

I fucked him right there in the office, bent over the desk, his trousers at this ankles and his white underpants at this knees.  His hole was tight and I enjoyed every minute of fucking  him.  I knew I couldn't last much longer and before long I was ready to cum.  After a few more thrusts I began to shoot what felt like a massive load into his arse.  When I had finished cumming I pulled out and he stood up.  He grinned and then looked at my cock and said "We should have used a condom."  He was quiet for a moment and then said "I've never let anyone cum in my arse before."  I asked him if he liked it and he shrugged. "It feels strange."  he said.

I believed him when he said he had never let anyone cum in his arse and I wasn't sure how he would react the next time we got together but he let me fuck him without a condom and shoot my load in his arse every time we got together in the two weeks before he finished his work with us.  I was fairly sure that he would let other guys fuck him bareback in future.

The following summer I spent a long weekend in Ibiza with my friend Alan.   We had been friends for many years and had become fuck buddies several years before.  Alan was in a long term relationship but liked to play away when he got the chance and we had discovered that we both enjoyed bareback sex one night when we both fucked a blond twink we met in a bar in West London.

Both Alan and I were looking forward to a break without our partners and we arrived at our apartment in Ibiza late in the afternoon.  We were both tired but also both horny and almost as soon as we shut the door of the apartment, I had Alan's pants down and his cock in my mouth.  I turned him around and he bent over so that I could lick his arse and soon I was sliding my cock up him.  I fucked him hard and fast until I shot my load up him.  The weekend had got off to a great start!

We had a sleep then showered and went for a meal.  Later on we went clubbing and before too long we were in the darkroom at the Anfora.  We played together for a while and then split up and a little later I saw Alan being fucked in a corner.   I fucked a very attractive young lad who was bent over taking on anyone who wanted to fuck him and then I went to get a drink.  When I came back Alan was being fucked by another guy and I was in a threesome with two lads from the north of England I had chatted to at the bar.  I ended up bent over as the first lad fucked me and pumped a load up my arse and then his boyfriend bent over and I fucked and bred him.  As we walked home in the early hours of the morning I asked Alan how many loads he had taken and he said four or five.

We slept in late the next day and went to get some brunch at a bar in the early afternoon.  The restaurant was busy with a lot of families and a few tables away from us I recognised a lad I knew from work who had left the company the year before,  Sam was an attractive lad in his late 20s - ginger haired, small and quite stocky with an amazing arse.  He had a partner and two small children but he flirted with everyone and it was rumoured that he went with both men and women.   At that time there was a very active public toilet near our office and I had seen Sam coming out of it a couple of times.  One of my friends at work, Steve, was really keen on Sam and one day he told me he had arranged to meet Sam after work.  The next day I asked Steve how it had gone and he said fine but didn't give many details.   He continued to see Sam for a few weeks and then it stopped.  A few weeks later I was having a drink with Steve and I asked what had happened with Sam.  Steve said Sam was a nice guy but was hard work - sometimes he's up for it and sometimes he's not.  Steve leaned in and lowered his voice as he said "and another thing - he wanted me to fuck him without a condom!"

I knew Steve was absolutely committed to safe sex and so I did my best to look concerned and disapproving.

I told Alan all of this as we ate our brunch and pointed out Sam sitting with his partner and his children.  A little later we were sitting at a terrace bar enjoying a few drinks when Sam came up the road.  He was on his own and stopped to say hello when he saw me.  Alan invited him to join us and soon Sam was sitting at the table with us.  He told us his partner had taken the kids to an activity centre so he was off the leash for the afternoon.  Sam sank two or three beers in quick succession and soon he was flirting heavily with Alan and with me.  After another few beers, Alan asked Sam if he would like to come back to our apartment.

As soon as we got in the door we were kissing and soon Sam was bent over sucking Alan's cock and I was pulling Sam's shorts and pants down.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his arse.  I rimmed him for a while and then reached for the lube.  I rubbed some lube on Sam's hole and, meeting no resistance, stood up and pushed my cock up his arse and began to fuck him.  I had always wanted to fuck Sam and I enjoyed every minute of if.  I didn't want to cum just yet so I fucked Sam for a while and then pulled out and motioned to Alan to take my place.  I watched as Alan pushed his cock up Sam's arse and then I went round and pushed my cock into Sam's mouth.  We took turns fucking him until I couldn't last any longer and shot a big load of cum up Sam's arse.  Alan took over and added his load to mine - it was all very horny.

Sam pulled his shorts and pants on again and went out on to the balcony for a cigarette and another beer.  He came back in and said he'd better get back.  Watching him leave the apartment to walk back to his partner with two loads up his arse was very horny.

Alan and I had a quieter evening - we went out for a nice meal and decided to have an early night.  The following evening we went to some bars and ended up in one which had a very active darkroom.  Both Alan and I took a couple of loads in the darkroom and then he got chatting to a couple of Brazilian guys and decided to go back to their apartment with them.  I went back into the darkroom and ended up bent over being fucked and taking another couple of loads.  I was horny to cum and had my eye on a young English lad who was being fucked bareback in the corner.  I had seen him being fucked by quite a few guys and hoped to shoot my load up him.  I watched as the guy fucking him shot his load and pulled out but then the lad pulled his pants up and stumbled drunkenly out of the darkroom.

I decided to go back to the apartment and walked along the cliff road looking out at the sea and enjoying the nice squelchy feeling which comes from having an arse full of cum.  I was getting closer to the apartments now when I saw the glow of a cigarette.  Someone was sitting on a bench on the cliff path and as I got closer I saw that it was Sam.  He was drinking from a beer bottle and looked quite drunk.  He saw me coming and I stopped to talk to him.  I asked where his partner was and he said she was asleep.  I asked what he was doing out there and he just grinned and motioned to me to follow him.  He led me back from the path to a little wooded area which was completely hidden from the path.  He grinned again, pulled me towards him and kissed me.  Without a word he turned round, pulled his trousers down and bent over.  I felt his hole and found it wet with cum - now I knew what he was doing sitting on that bench - it was obviously a cruising area.  I didn't hesitate.  I pushed my cock up Sam's arse and fucked him until I shot my load into his arse.

As we walked back to the path we chatted and learned something interesting about my friend Steve.  Sam said Steve had fucked him with a condom the first time but had taken it off mid way through the fuck and had finished off bareback and shot his load in Sam's arse.  After that Steve had not used a condom any time they got together.  I wasn't surprised that Steve had never mentioned that.....

Part 7 to follow

• Like 8
  • Upvote 11

• 6 months later...

Part 7

I was still with my partner when I had my next encounter with a straight guy.  We were staying in a hotel in Edinburgh for a couple of nights for a friend's wedding and had travelled up the day before.  In the evening we went out for a meal and enjoyed a walk through the city.  It was about 10 pm when we got back to the hotel and we decided to have a drink in the bar.  We were sitting at a table near the window and when my partner went to the bar to get some more drinks I noticed the group at the next table.  There was a business conference taking place at the hotel over the two days and I guessed from their smart dress that the people at the next table were there for the conference. As I watched them, one of the guys turned towards the woman next to him and I realised it was someone I had known about twenty years earlier.

At the end of my second year at university my parents had sent me on a week long Christian retreat which was held deep in the countryside - literally in the middle of nowhere.  Although I was careful to continue to give the impression that I was behaving as my parents would want me to, I think they knew that by now I was only going through the motions.  I was to find that most of the others on the  retreat had been sent there for the same reason. 

I decided to make the best of it and on the first evening I got talking to a girl from the highlands of Scotland who became a good friend and still is today.  All the rooms were shared rooms with two single beds and I found I was sharing with a lad who, like me, had been brought up in the north of Scotland in a very religious family.  Christopher was a year older than me, with blond, curly hair and a very fit body and was at a university in Edinburgh.  He made it clear on the first night that he was only on the retreat because he had to be and I told him I was in the same situation and he grinned.  I liked Christopher and I couldn't help looking at his fit body that night as he stripped down to his underpants and got in to bed.

On the second night we started talking and Christopher told me about his girlfriend at uni and told me how much he was missing her.  I asked how long they had been together and he started telling me about her. Soon he was telling me how much he enjoyed fucking her and how much he wished she was here with him.  He asked if I had a girlfriend and I told him I didn't.  I think he had already guessed that I was into guys so I told him I was gay.  He was quite understanding and said that must be tough the way we were brought up and I nodded. 

Christopher was silent for a moment and then he told me that he had been sucked off by a guy at uni a couple of times and had really enjoyed it.  I was fairly sure he was coming on to me but I didn't want to make the first move but then he pulled his covers back and I could see that his cock was hard in his pants.  As I watched, Christopher reached into his pants and pulled his cock out.  "I'm horny," he said  "you don't mind if I have a wank, do you?"  I shook my head and watched as he began to masturbate.  "Why don't  you join me?" he said and I got my cock out and started to wank with him.  After a while he motioned to me to join him and soon I was on his bed and his cock was in my mouth.  He sighed as I began to suck him off and before too long he shot a big load of cum into my mouth.  "Thanks, I needed that," he said with a grin as I climbed back into my own bed. 

The retreat was turning out to be much more fun than I had thought.  I had made a couple of friends to hang out with during the day and each night I sucked Christopher's cock and swallowed his cum.  He never really touched me and I knew he was just using me to get off but I didn't care.  I asked him a couple of times if he wanted to fuck me but he shook his head.  Then on the last night I was sucking his cock when he suddenly asked me if I still wanted him to fuck me.  I lubed myself up and knelt on the bed and soon Christopher was pushing his cock up my arse. He had a nice big cock and he started off slowly and then suddenly started fucking me hard and fast, shooting his cum up me after about ten or twelve hard thrusts.  When he pulled out I turned round and took his cock into my mouth again.  "Fuck!" was all he said.

The next morning we had breakfast and then we had about twenty minutes to get packed before the coach arrived to take us back to the nearest town.  As we packed our stuff, Christopher got his cock out and I got down to suck him off.   I knew we would have to be quick so I pulled my pants and trousers down below my arse and bent over the bed and he fucked me from behind, shooting another load of cum into my arse.

I had never seen Christopher again until I saw him sitting at the next table.  He was now, like me, about twenty years older but he had not really changed that much and I thought he was still really fit looking.  After a while the group at the next table started finishing their drinks and getting up and as he passed me, Christopher stopped at our table.  He said he thought he had recognised me and asked me how I was.  I introduced him to my partner and we chatted for a while.  My partner said he was going to go up to bed but suggested I stay and have a drink with Christopher. 

I enjoyed catching up with Christopher who was now married with two teenage children.  I told him a bit about my life and soon we were having a second drink.  I really didn't think anything was going to happen and so far neither of us had referred to what happened on the retreat all those years ago but after a while Christopher told me how much he had enjoyed it and asked me if I still liked taking it up the arse.  I nodded and he grinned.  I asked him if he had done it with any other guys since then and he said yes, now and then.  Our conversation became a bit more explicit and Christopher suggested finishing our drinks in his room.

Minutes later I was sitting on his bed and he was standing in front of me.  I unzipped his smart work trousers and pulled them down along with his pants and he sighed as I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck him. His cock was sweaty and a bit salty and I enjoyed every minute of sucking it.  After a while Christopher said he was getting close and pulled his cock out my mouth and to my surprise said "Do you want to lick my arse?"  He had never let me near his arse before but soon his pants and trousers were on the floor and he was kneeling up on the bed.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his hole.   His hole was a bit funky, but I didn't care and pushed my tongue right up him.  I rimmed him for a while and then he said he wanted to fuck me.

I stood up and knelt up on the bed as Christopher produced some lube.  "Do you want me to use a condom?" he said as I lubed up my hole "Not really,"  I said, "Unless you want to."  He  obviously didn't want to and within seconds I felt the head of his bare cock pushing against my arse.  He pushed right up me and began to fuck.  It was a brilliant fuck, all the more horny for being so unexpected.  Christopher fucked me hard and fast and after a while he pushed his cock right up me and groaned "Fuck....I'm cumming...I'm fucking cumming!"

Minutes later I was making my way quietly along the corridor of the hotel.  I had been gone far longer than I meant to but fortunately my partner was asleep as I undressed and climbed into bed next to him, a big load of cum deep in my arse.

My next experience with a straight guy was quite a few years later, and if anything was even more unexpected.  I had split with my partner a few years earlier and was now living in West London.  A number of the houses were let out and the tenants in the house next door had recently moved out and a couple in their late 20s with two young children had moved in.  They told me they were only due to stay for a few months before moving to a permanent let somewhere else.  They were quite friendly and I got on with them both.  The husband, Robert, was a painter and decorator with a company in West London.  He was 27, quite slim and not bad looking in an ordinary, straight guy kind of way.  When they had been there  few weeks his wife mentioned that they were always looking to make some extra money and as I needed some painting done I asked Robert if he was interested in making some extra money at the weekend.  He was really keen and we arranged that he would come round the following Saturday morning.

A few days before I was feeling horny and as I was driving into London on the M4 in the early evening I decided to check out the cruising ground at Maidenhead Thicket, which at that time was quite active.  When I got there and parked up I was surprised to see Robert's van parked in the lay by.  This could be interesting I thought as I got out of my car and made my way to the cruising area.  I made my way along the path and after a while I saw a few guys standing in a clearing up ahead.  As I moved closer I saw that they were watching two guys fucking.  I saw the naked arse of the guy doing the fucking first - he was a tall good looking mixed race guy - and then I saw that the guy being fucked was Robert.  He was bent over against a tree, his sweatshirt hitched up and his trousers and pants down at his knees as the guy fucked him from behind.  I could tell the guy doing the fucking was getting close and, from what I could see, I was fairly sure he wasn't wearing a condom.  I watched as he shot his load deep in Robert's arse and pulled out - as I had thought he was not wearing a condom.

I thought it was probably best if  Robert didn't know I had just watched him being fucked and I began to move discretely away but as he pulled his pants up and mopped his brow with his T-shirt he suddenly turned round and I knew he had seen me.

That night I looked out of my bedroom window and saw Robert standing in his back garden, smoking a cigarette.  He was wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts and I couldn't  help wondering if he still had that guy's load up his arse.  I had a brilliant wank that night to the image of Robert being fucked up the arse without a condom.

I thought he might make an excuse to get out of coming to do the painting on Saturday but he turned up on time and soon he was at work.  As I watched him working in his T-shirt and paint splashed trackie bottoms I couldn't help checking out his arse.  Robert seemed more or less as normal, if perhaps a little quieter than usual.  After a while I got him a beer and suggested he took a break.  He went outside for a cigarette and when he came back in he said "Look, about the other day......"  I said he didn't have to explain anything and he nodded.  "It's just....now and then.....I like to....you know."  He was a little pink now and was looking straight at me.

I could see the bulge in his trousers and it wasn't long before we both had our pants down wanking each other and then to my surprise Robert leaned in and kissed me, before going down on his knees and taking my cock into his mouth.  He sucked me really well and I could easily have let him suck me until I shot my load into his mouth but I really wanted to get a shot at his arse so after a while I pulled him up.  Without a word, Robert turned round, pulled his pants and trousers right down and bent over.  I rubbed some lube in his hole, pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed.  Neither of us mentioned condoms. My cock slid up him easily and soon I was fucking him right there in the living room.

I had often been surprised by how many straight acting married guys like to take cock up the arse and even more surprised by how many were willing to do it without a condom.  Robert was clearly enjoying the fuck as much as I was and did not seem to be bothered by the risks he was taking letting random guys cum in his arse.  For me, this just made the whole experience even hornier.

Robert gave little grunts as I fucked him and as I began to fuck him harder he moaned.  I was getting close now so I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him as hard as I could and when I felt myself getting ready to cum I pushed my cock right up him and bred his married, cheating arse.

After I had sucked him off, Robert went back to work and soon the painting was finished.  I thanked him and paid him for the job and he left.  A little later I saw him going out with his wife and kids.

I thought that my experience with Robert was probably a one off as he never showed any signs of wanting a repeat but about a month or so later he was in the garden one Saturday morning smoking a cigarette in just a T-shirt and boxer shorts.  I knew his wife and kids were out and as he saw me looking out of the bedroom window he looked up at me.  He was looking at me the same way he had the day he was doing the painting and as he looked at me he put his hand down his boxers.  Minutes later he was at my door and soon he was down on his knees sucking my cock and, as before, once he had sucked me for a while, he got to his feet, pulled his boxers down and bent over.  I fucked him again and shot my load deep in his arse and then sucked his cock until I was rewarded with a nice big mouthful of cum.

Shortly after that Robert and his family moved out and I never saw them again.  

It was about a year or so later I was in Berlin staying in a chain hotel in the west of the city.  On the second morning I was having breakfast in the restaurant when I caught the eye of a black guy who was sitting at the table opposite me.  He was very fit, maybe mid 30s and I was fairly sure he was cruising me.  Just then a woman and two kids joined him and sat down with their food.  I didn't think anything more of it but I did notice the black guy looking over at me a few times.  I was in no hurry to finish my breakfast, and after a while the woman got up and left with the children, leaving the guy on his own.  He got up and went to the coffee machine, then came back with his coffee and sat down again.  I was fairly sure he was cruising me now and after a while he smiled at me.  I smiled back and spread his legs slightly and I could see the outline of his cock in his trousers.  I couldn't quite believe that I was being cruised so obviously in a such a public place but I was horny now and so I made it clear I was interested.

We cruised each other for a bit longer and then I got up and walked past his table.  I wasn't sure if he would follow me but after a moment he got up and followed me out of the breakfast room.  We met at the lift and he smiled and introduced himself.  He told me his name and told me he was from the West Midlands and on a weekend city break.  We got into the lift and on the way up he said he didn't  have long as he had to join his wife and kids.  Soon we were in my room and I was sitting on the bed sucking on one of the biggest cocks I had in my mouth for a long time. It was huge.  I sucked him for a while and then licked his balls and moved my tongue down towards his arse.  He got up on his knees and I pulled his cheeks apart and began to lick his arse.  

I rimmed him for a while and then asked him if he wanted to fuck me.  He said he would love to and then said "But I don't really like condoms."  I told him he could fuck me without one if he wanted and he grinned. Soon I was lubed up and ready to be fucked.  He lay down on the bed and I climbed on top of him and positioned my arse over his cock.  I gently pushed down and the head of his cock went into my arse.  I eased myself down slowly and soon I had the whole of his massive cock up my arse. It felt like I was being split in two, so I gave myself a moment to get used to it and then I began to ride him.  

When I had got used to his cock I knelt up on the bed and he fucked me from behind.  I had not been so well fucked for a long time and after a while I could tell he was getting close and soon he was shooting his load up my arse.  He kept his cock up me after he had finished cumming and after a while he began to fuck me again.  His cock never went down and soon he was fucking me even harder and before too long he shot a second load in to my arse.

He pulled out then and said he had better go.  I watched him get dressed and then he said "Cheers, mate." and left.

I laid on the bed, my arse wrecked, enjoying every minute of it.

Part 8 to follow

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3