FuckMeHarderNow

Was out running errands and not paying attention to how much gas I had til it was very close to empty. Pulled into a gas station I had never visited before to get some gas. Needed to take a leak so headed to the bathroom after paying the attendant inside after noticing him checking me out or it was my imagination. Got inside took a leak then noticed the gloryhole by the sink or at least I thought it could be. I bent down to check it out when a dick comes thru the other side. It was the attendant's cock. So I sucked it hard before turning around and fucking my ass on his pole. He had just cum when the customer buzzer rang and he went back up front as I pulled up and headed out to finish up my errands before heading home.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 7

Guest scottyboy135

Sumtimes random quickies like that are the best. Always make sure I leave for work every day with a clean cock, you just never know when a willing ass will appear and present itself to you.