what or who makes you start having raw bb sex?

hello guys,

I was wandering about that decision you ever took to have raw, unprotected natural bareback sex. What or who was it that makes you go for that option? Some boyfriend, some happening? Has it become your usual way to have sex for all occasions or only under certain circumstances?  

• Like 1

Time and PrEP. My sex life had stalled. Decades of fear of HIV really does a number. Seeing videos of people having so much fun, listening to people tell tales of having so much fun, I wanted that. PrEP seemed too good to be true. Then I did the research, went on it, and the majority of my fear went away.

Now, it's the only way I want to have sex. Someone asking to use a condom is a turn-off. I want their load, I want it deep, and I want it again and again. I used to swallow the hell out of cum. No more, no more. 

• Like 2

Animal instinct.  Decided its the only way and now am addicted to getting strangers cum pumped in my ass.  Don’t want to know the guy.  Just want him to nut in me and if he knocks me up, well that’s the risk. I don’t have a death wish or want STI’s. They are no fun for me and mess with my sex drive, but if I get them I get them.  Pigs r us!  

• Like 2

My first boyfriend had a pretty big, uncut cock and condoms kept rolling right off, lol. Stopped using them with him and haven't used them since. We were both virgins at the time, so it made sense, and I ended up just really liking the feeling of a cock throbbing inside me raw.

For topping, I just never liked the feeling of them, and the only guys I topped had already fucked me raw so fair turnabout!

• Like 1

Guest FriendlyBottom

The first time a bare cock went in my ass, it wasn't planned (on my part anyway).  It was over 20 years ago and I was at a gay, nude beach south of San Francisco (locals will know what I'm talking about).  I approached a handsome, hairy and quite nicely hung man older than myself who was lounging behind one of the driftwood shelters that line the beach.  (I was 24 years old, he was probably early-to-mid-forties.)  Friendly chat seemed to confirmed the mutual spark which led to passionate kissing and mutual sucking.  He handed me a bottle of poppers and manuevered me onto my hands and knees so he could eat me out.  I was loving the attention of his tongue and my hole was soon wet, relaxed and receptive.  He lubed me up, playing with my tight hole with his fingers, first one, then two... and then surprised me by pressing his cock head agains my hole.  I hadn't heard a condom wrapper open.  I had been enjoying his slick fingers in my ass and then the next thing I knew, his lube-slicked hands were on my hips and I felt him slowly entering me bare.  I was simultaneously TURNED THE FUCK ON and alarmed -- he was so hot, it felt so good, yet it was "unsafe" and went against my commitment to "safe sex". 

"You're not wearing a condom, are you?", I asked, as he popped past my second ring.

"No" he answered, calmy and matter-of-factly.  He held his cock still inside me, allowing me to adapt to his presence.  "Do you want me to stop?" he asked casually as he slowly start to gently slide his cock around. 

"Uh....".  I was torn.  This was REAL sex, not the latex-covered synthethic version of it that was my only prior experience  with fucking.  I was LOVING it -- this was how men were supposed to fuck.  I figured I would eventually be taking cock raw, but thought I'd be doing so with a boyfriend after discussion and testing and a commitment to monogamy.

"You feel so great!" he said.  "You like this, don't you?" as he continued with his gentle movements.  "Your ass is so snug and tight."

I was at a loss for words.  I *DID* like it.  I FUCKING LOVED IT!!  I remember I took another hit of poppers, so I could continue to enjoy these sensations while I wrestled with my conflicted feelings.  He knew what he was doing -- a truly expert top.  I hadn't been fucked very much at this point in my life.  He knew how to open me up and with perfect pacing, he started to slowly pump the full length of his cock in and out of me, stopping on the back stroke just before his head popped out of my hole, then sliding slowly, gently, back in balls-deep. He keep his pace slow but determined.  He was gentle but persistent.  He wanted me bare, there was no doubt about that -- and he was perceptive enough to know that I wanted it too.

Within a couple of minutes.  I asked him if we could take a break.  I was truly conflicted -- torn between what I wanted and what I thought I should do.  He was a gentleman and slowly withdrew from my ass.  As soon as he was out, I was missing his cock and craving it again...

We continued kissing.  He patiently listened to me babble ("That was sooo HOT!"  "I can't believe I did that."  "Fuck, that felt good."  "I just want to be safe.").  

Granted, he was a mature man, more experienced than me and he had his own desires and needs and agenda, but I don't feel like he manipulated me so much as he *guided* me that day toward giving into what I wanted.  He was consoling and complimentary and reassured me that I had nothing to worry about.  He repeated how much he enjoyed being inside me and remarked that he knew I liked it too.  He marveled at how tight I was as he went in and raved about how I had opened up to accept his full lenth.  He repeated that he wanted me to be comfortable and it was OK that we had stopped and we could just lay here and enjoy the sun and continue to cuddle.

Soon we were kissing again.  In a few minutes, his hands found their way toward my ass.  He gently cupped my and pinched my cheeks and then he started to finger me again...

"Can I have those poppers again?", I asked.

"Sure"  He handed me the bottle with his left hand, while continuing to gently probe my hole with his right index finger.

I had to adjust my position to take a hit of poppers without slipping them and, as I did so, I slid off his finger.  Out of the corner or my eye, I saw that he was reaching again for the bottle  of lube.  The warm rush of the poppers hit my brain.  Without another word, I got on my hands and tilted my hips in order to presented my willing hole to him.  I heard him spurt a dollop of lube out of the bottle, followed by the squish-y noise of him lubing up his cock.

"Good boy...There you go..." he said reassuringly as he slid into my accommodating hole...

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Sex Ed in my school was a joke...nothing about gay sex at all, focus on abstinence and little to nothing about HIV/AIDS. I'd started sucking cock at 13, not long after was fucking and getting fucked and just went bare...my buds and I didn't know any better. It wasn't long after that a guy told me about HIV/AIDS, how to protect myself, and the risks I was taking. I tried condoms but it just didn't feel good or natural at all so stopped trying. Fast forward to today and I still fuck and get fucked bare. I guess you could say I don't give a shit or whatever. Nothing and no one made me do it. I just started doing it and kept doing it cause it felt good.

My first time was raw. I was 16 and a guy I met on MySpace (I think?). He came over to my house after school. He was a few years older than me...maybe 18-19. I didn’t even think about using a condom, I just let him take control. 

I barely used condoms after that: maybe a handful of times. Been 100% for many years now (I’m 28 now). 

I started out playing safe, but then I met my first boyfriend who was POZ.  We initially played safe because he didn't want to give me HIV, but as our relationship evolved we started to BB.  He never gave me HIV, but I never went back to condoms after we broke up.

• Like 1

Im of an age (53)  I lived though most of my friends and lovers dying of AIDS in the late 80's and 90's. 

I went to so many funerals , it was so fucking unfair that these guys who had done nothing wrong were cut down in there prime.

I have sat on many beds and held so many hands , and it was a privilege to do so.

I promised a lover in his last few moments that I would take care of my self and not take risks , and I did till PREP.

PREP is a compete game changer.

I am now making up for lost time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

I started having sex in the early 80s, so all of my first experiences were bare.

In 1985, I moved to Austin to go to graduate school, and I became very frightened of HIV. I would still play bare with my old fuckbuddies when I was home for a break, but I was a condom nazi otherwise. Honestly, I was so overwhelmed with school for the first year that I barely had any sex. I had my first serious boyfriend the next year, and we played with rubbers most of the time at my insistence (sorry, Tom). Eventually, I started sleeping around a lot, but I still always used rubbers. I am sure I probably got stealthed a few times because I was having a lot of anonymous sex. 

About 5 years later, I had placed a personal ad in the local alternative paper (the 1990s version of Grindr for anyone who is too young to remember). Through this ad, I met up with Pete, a Latino man in his 40s who claimed he was only looking for head. We started out with me between his legs as he sat on my couch. He slowly maneuvered us into 69. Then he started eating my ass. I had had a few rim jobs before, but mostly from other young guys who didn't really know what they were doing. Pete was a master. Before I knew it I was sitting on the couch, and he was kneeling between my upraised legs with his tongue all the way up my hole. With one smooth motion, he moved up and slid his 8.5 uncut inches inside me. I had never taken a cock that big without any discomfort before; he had me so opened up with his mouth that it glided right in. I was so full and in ecstasy. 

I am not proud of this next part. Pete only pumped into me a few times before it hit me that he was in me bare. I freaked, and he was a gentleman about it. We put on a rubber to finish. He fucked me another time a couple of days later also covered. But I could not get over how good his bare cock felt. 

A couple of weeks after that, he called me up wanting to hook up. My roommate was home that day, so I could not host. He invited me over to his place. This time in addition to the expert rim job he also got me high on poppers. I think he would have been willing to use a rubber again, but I asked him to fuck me bare. I can still remember the moment he came in me the first time.

Pete and I continued to fuck bare the rest of the time I lived in Austin. I slowly started to ask other fuckbuddies to go bare. When I moved, I backslid into rubbers a bit especially if the top really wanted to use them. Over the next couple of years, I slowly moved out of using them entirely. By 1995 or so, I was doing bare only. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4