what or who makes you start having raw bb sex?

My first sex with a man was bareback. Late 70's, I was young and didn't know about condoms. When the AIDS crisis began, I was freaked out, but I couldn't have, nor did I want a condom in me. How I made it through that time, I'll never know. I too lost some friends. Some that I'd had raw sex with. I finally did get pozzed by a HOT guy that cruised me in the 501 in Indy the later part of 2006. He kept asking if I'd take him bareback as we drove back to his apartment. I assured him I only took it bare. He didn't tell me that he was POZ, I didn't ask. He bred me 3 times that night. I didn't know I was POZ until 2011. After freaking out at first, I've now come to accept who and what I am. I actively look for and take POZ loads. I am comfortable with my decision and my life. No condoms, EVER. If a Top insists, sorry...no fucking my ass, period!

Benbrook Lake, outside of Fort Worth, TX. Summer and 100 'F.

I was 19 years old and would go to the lake to layout and cruise. Had a lot of guys of various ages suck my dick and I'd fuck.

One day I got fucked! I'd been fucked before with a boyfriend back in high school but this guy was the first raw stud to fuck me.

He was sitting in the back of truck on the tailgate and drinking beer. There was no indication if he was cruising or even gay.

I was walking out of the lake and started dry off and to gather my things because I noticed him nearby. Then we made I eye contact. He said, in a very thick Texas accent, if the water had been nice and cool. I said that it was but, kept it brief because I had my guard up. He could have been redneck ready to kick faggot ass. 

As I was putting my stuff in my car, he called over and asked if I wanted a beer. Even though my guard was up I said sure. I went over and drink the beer next to the tailgate. As we drank our beer. We chatted about the lake and the heat. Long story short, I found he was a ranch hand and was drunk. And he was a harmless country boy. I'd say he was early thirties, skinny but, a beer gut. He wasn't handsome but he was hot in that cowboy way. He had his jeans, huge belt buckle, and boots on. And as we sat and talked he took his budweiser t shirt off.

I still got no cruise vibe from him and I wasn't sending any out.  He said he didn't have trunks with him but he was gonna jump in the lake. He took the rest of his clothes off and jumped in the lake in his tighty whities.

Now I was drunk and turned on but, I made no move cause I was guarded. He came outta the water, came up to the truck as he pulled the tighty whities a little from his crotch and then asked if he could use my towel I had over my shoulder to dry off. As he took the towel and he dried off and then took his underwear off and wrapped the towel around him and laid his briefs in the truck bed.

I never said a word but, his cowboy butt and his hairy crotch really made me horny. He had a nice 6inch penis and balls. We listened to the radio and continued to drink. He broke the ice, I presume, and said to me I should be careful here at the area of the lake cause he had seen homos here before and some had even proposition him. I said I know about the homos and I would certainly "be careful." I asked what he did when he got proposition. He said that he told the fuckers to leave him alone. I told him they probably just harmless and lonely. We drank a bit and chatted for about hour and soon as I got up to call it a day. He looked right at me and asked if I was harmless and lonely. I stopped and looked right at him and started laughing.

He started laughing and I said yes, I am. He responded that he was too and need some attention. He opened my towel and I immediately starting sucking his dick. No kissing but a lot of oral and then he turned me around spat on my ass and promptly started to fuck me. Now I knew he didn't have condom,or at least he didn't think of one, and wasn't gonna stop this shitkicker from getting his rocks off so I just jerking my self off as I felt his dick in me and his calloused hands on my waist. Not a moan or whimper came from him and I just focused on the sensation. He then said I'm cumming and stopped humping as he held tightly. I came immediately. We undocked and he took his tighty wighties and wiped his dick and I cleaned up my ass with my towel. He threw his underwear in the bushes and got dressed. Not a word was spoken. We both started to get into our vehicles and I asked if he would be back out again tomorrow or soon. He said it just depends on the workload at the ranch. He said, Buddy, you be careful out here and got in truck. As I got in my car, he drove by and said he'd looked for me again. Off he drove and I realized I had let him fuck me raw. My first raw load.

Edited by SlingRyderFF
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 12:30 PM, breedmedeeper said:

My first sex with a man was bareback. Late 70's, I was young and didn't know about condoms. When the AIDS crisis began, I was freaked out, but I couldn't have, nor did I want a condom in me. How I made it through that time, I'll never know. I too lost some friends. Some that I'd had raw sex with. I finally did get pozzed by a HOT guy that cruised me in the 501 in Indy the later part of 2006. He kept asking if I'd take him bareback as we drove back to his apartment. I assured him I only took it bare. He didn't tell me that he was POZ, I didn't ask. He bred me 3 times that night. I didn't know I was POZ until 2011. After freaking out at first, I've now come to accept who and what I am. I actively look for and take POZ loads. I am comfortable with my decision and my life. No condoms, EVER. If a Top insists, sorry...no fucking my ass, period!

so slutty. good whore!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

for me it was a simple matter of having a fairly huge cum fetish and being latex reactive.  Trust me that latex reactive bit makes condoms about as appealing as using Draino to jack off with.    I barebacked from the late 80's on.  I've always been more of a dedicated relationships type  so I never racked up the numbers many do.  likely just the luck of the draw that I never caught anything, yeah I did try to be careful for a very long time.  In the early20teens  maybe 2012 or so I stopped asking my partners health questions and started asking myself   questions like  "Is this relationship worth the risk to me?"  and if it was went ahead with the sex,  if it wasn't didn't.  At no time did it ever enter my head to grab a condom,   Neither did anyone ever suggest one.   yes I did the whole testing for everything gig regularly.  Its reasons have changed over the years also,  now its a 'to know'  reasoning rather than a rabid paranoia about catching something. 

The truth is that when I was first starting to really have sex (not the young adolescent shit everyone does) it was like people were so tired of AIDS and condom talk there was sort of a condom fatigue.  Everyone had talked that stuff to death so my generation (now approaching 40) were very lax about condoms.  And this was pre-prep.  At the time some guys would want a condom,  no big deal, but they were far and few between.  So I have never been in the habit of using them.

• Like 1

Me was a bit of lack of options and two horny teenagers, we were gonna fuck safe but had to run out when his parents came home early. Ended up in a park horny and going at it, then wanted to fuck but realised we forgot the condom, I needed him bad so I just offered my ass and he fucked me bareback.

after that we kinda stopped using and when we broke up I tried safe again and after a bit realised I loved it bare so left it to tops to decide.

For me, very first raw was in the basement of an ABS in the back of the video arcade in 1975 when I was in my mid 20's. Was raped by two thugs that held me down, gagged me and took turns. Another guy came in and broke it up, and then later on talked me into it with him, and must say he did it right and got me addicted to bare and raw. About that time the HIV/Aids hit and I refrained from raw or unprotected for many years. It was just never the same with condoms and always had that empty feeling and longing afterwards. Finally in the start of 2016 I realized all that had been missed out on and with learning more, began opening up and taking any and all that had the desire to go in bare and have been satisfied with it much more ever since.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PlanetJunk

My first time was bare. I was raped by an individual who I met online. I was a freshman in college at the time, so 18. He lied to me about who he was, but.... Anyways, he fucked me raw and just with his spit. I never used condoms... After. I kind of wanted that feeling of helplessness and to feel each thrust from my partners then on. 

Guest Descartes70817

I wouldn’t call it rape because I was doing the penetrating but a school friend of mine took advantage of me having a raging boner after I fell asleep during a sleepover and I woke up with my cock deep in his ass. It felt too fucking good to stop until I came inside him

On 7/6/2020 at 6:30 PM, breedmedeeper said:

Yeah agree

I'm 32, and from Boston, but lived in London when I was 18 for the year. I had sex there for the first time, and it was bareback (I bottomed). I had sex with maybe 20 guys that year and I'd say half were bareback. The cuter the boy, the less apt we were to use condoms, but there were still a lot of "safe only" guys, and at that time I didn't really care. 

I broke up with my boyfriend (24yo total bttm) of four years last summer, and we never once used a condom. We both were really into barebacking. 

Since we broke up, I've topped A LOT of twinks. Almost all were/are (I have a good rotation) 18-22. Out of maybe eighty twinks, only one Harvard kid asked that I wear a condom (and I fucked a few other Harvard freshmen and they all wanted it raw). And only one kid told me his status or asked asked about mine. So generally from my experience the younger millennials and practically all of Gen Z are unabashedly barebackers. A bunch of them have stopped listing HIV status all together on their profiles and never ask about mine before, during, or after we hookup. 

I was fucking this stunning half-asian, half-white kid, and I asked him where he wanted me to cum, to which he said, "on my face," and because that was not the answer I was looking for, I just kept fucking him until I eventually had to cum, and was just like "I'm gonna cum, can I cum inside you," and he was all for it. 

I just get the impression that all these boys want it raw, and as soon as they or I explicitly bring it up, either chatting before we meet up or when we're fucking, that we're fucking raw and I'm going to breed them, it's like a switch flips and they just get so turned on and start begging for my cum. 

• Like 2